Under Romney, Bain Made Money off of Disposed Fetuses

Liberals are such dumbfucks.

As if people at Bain know "everything" about a company off a Balance Sheet. They look at the financials of a company, their industry function and the future in that market.....not whether the secretary is banging the CEO or the company sells dead babies on the side.

Desperation to save your idiot messiah is pathetic.....you messiah that ate dogs.

I noticed no one has bothered to answer my question.

Instead of answering, libatrds are stuck whining about how Romney profited from disposed-of fetuses.

WHAT, exactly, is supposed to be done with the aborted fetus? Keep them in a jar by the door? Proper burial dependent on religious persuasion of parent/parents?? Lab tests? WHAT?

Trouble is, libtards WANT abortions, but ignore some of the results of those abortions, such as the disposition of the aborted fetus. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

Get over your faux outrage and concentrate on issue that mean something to most voters.

How much money have liberals in Planned Parenthood, etc made off actually killing the unborn babies????

I'm sure it dwarfs any money Bain made off this one company that disposed of the crime material for liberals.

How much money have liberals in Planned Parenthood, etc made off actually killing the unborn babies????

I'm sure it dwarfs any money Bain made off this one company that disposed of the crime material for liberals.

Planned Parenthood is a non-for-profit enterprise. So the answer is zero dollars.

You're a moron.

AP120702020575.jpg

Disposed fetuses paid for my jet ski!

Bullshit, they make millions killing millions of unborn babies.

The money is funneled to the workers and leaders of the killing organization, dumbfuck.

So you think they work for FREE???? Those doctors just go there to kill babies for the thrill? I'm sure they get a chill up their leg killing black babies at the rate they do....but they like the $$$$$ too.

Planned Parenthood is a non-for-profit enterprise. So the answer is zero dollars.

You're a moron.

So says the simpleminded piece of shit.:cuckoo:

So now Republicans "support" abortion over Bain's financial deal with some medical company.:cuckoo:

You should be sterilized and put away for the sake of mankind.

Is this "Liberals Care About Fetuses Day"?
Actually, its REPUBLICANS ARE BLATANT HYPOCRITES day.

You've got me all wrong. Republicans don't support abortion. They only support profiting off abortion.

Last edited:

The money is funneled to the workers and leaders of the killing organization, dumbfuck.

So you think they work for FREE???? Those doctors just go there to kill babies for the thrill? I'm sure they get a chill up their leg killing black babies at the rate they do....but they like the $$$$$ too.

You're a moron.

Plan Parenthood does not post a profit. If they did, they'd be in big trouble with the IRS.

EDIT-
And I'd love to know which one of their employees is running for office as a member of the anti-abortion party.

Or maybe you don't understand what the word "hypocrite" means?

Last edited:
Strange....some Bain employees now work for Obamination, so there goes your theory EVERY Republican and zero Democraps benefitted from this stuff.

Where's my check, dumbfuck? I didn't get a dime.

So now Republicans "support" abortion over Bain's financial deal with some medical company.:cuckoo:

Actually, its REPUBLICANS ARE BLATANT HYPOCRITES day.

You've got me all wrong. Republicans don't support abortion. They only support profiting off abortion.

Hmmm, so now you're claiming PP gives FREE abortions to every woman that rolls into the place.:cuckoo:

You're digging a deeper hole, idiot.

Liberals support abortion because influential liberals are making $$$$ off the big business.

You like abortion because it covers for your mistakes in life and you want less of your kind to compete vs on the street.

You're a moron.

Plan Parenthood does not post a profit. If they did, they'd be in big trouble with the IRS.

EDIT-
And I'd love to know which one of their employees is running for office as a member of the anti-abortion party.

Or maybe you don't understand what the word "hypocrite" means?

Strange....some Bain employees now work for Obamination, so there goes your theory EVERY Republican and zero Democraps benefitted from this stuff.

Where's my check, dumbfuck? I didn't get a dime.

Since when is Obama against abortion rightes?

Do you know what the word hypocrite means? Person A points out person B's inconsistency - which is the hypocrite? According to you, person A.

So you're a fucking moron.

I never claimed that it was wrong to profit from abortion and neither did President Obama nor have I made any statement to that effect. Its Mitt Romney who's running for the anti-abortion party and at the same time having profited off of abortion - that makes HIM the hypocrite.

New Topics

Forum List

Back