UNDER OATH Jerry Jones, Trump said the anthem thing is a winning, strong issue for ME

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
JESUS, this is one sick mfker! Everything is win or lose and everyone and everything is a PAWN with TRUMP, the flag and the anthem are NO EXCEPTION.

So where's this case going? Just among the NFL owners or is there different track of 'collusion' or even BLACKMAIL by Trump using the owners?? (Just asking!)

Trump’s influence over NFL owners is central to a collusion lawsuit filed by former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who was allegedly blackballed by the league for kneeling during the national anthem to protest police brutality. Secret recordings eevealed NFL owners feared Trump would attack them for
hiring Kaepernick.

Trump told NFL owner anthem controversy ‘lifts’ him: ‘This is a very winning, strong issue for me’

]
default.gif

BOB BRIGHAM
30 MAY 2018 AT 13:28 ET

Jerry-Jones-and-Donald-Trump-800x430.jpg

Composite image of Cowboys owner Jerry Jones by Keith Allison from Hanover, MD via Wikipedia Commons and President Donald Trump by Gage Skidmore via Flickr.
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

President Donald Trump viewed his attacks on kneeling National Football League players as a beneficial political wedge issue, The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday.

The revelation came in a sworn deposition by Dallas Cowboy’s owner Jerry Jones, who recounted a phone call from the commander-in-chief last fall.“This is a very winning, strong issue for me,” Trump reportedly told the billionaire team owner.

“Tell everybody, you can’t win this one. This one lifts me,” Trump continued.

The White House claims the President was actually advising Jones on the best course for America and the good of the sport of football.
“The majority of the American people agree with the president, love our country, love our flag and believe it should be respected,” the White House argued...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/tru...-strong-issue/

JESUS, this is one sick mfker! Everything is win or lose and everyone and everything is a PAWN with TRUMP, the flag and the anthem are NO EXCEPTION.

So where's this case going? Just among the NFL owners or is there different track of 'collusion' or even BLACKMAIL by Trump using the owners?? (Just asking!)

Trump’s influence over NFL owners is central to a collusion lawsuit filed by former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who was allegedly blackballed by the league for kneeling during the national anthem to protest police brutality. Secret recordings eevealed NFL owners feared Trump would attack them for
hiring Kaepernick.

Trump told NFL owner anthem controversy ‘lifts’ him: ‘This is a very winning, strong issue for me’

]
default.gif

BOB BRIGHAM

Composite image of Cowboys owner Jerry Jones by Keith Allison from Hanover, MD via Wikipedia Commons and President Donald Trump by Gage Skidmore via Flickr.

President Donald Trump viewed his attacks on kneeling National Football League players as a beneficial political wedge issue, The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday.

The revelation came in a sworn deposition by Dallas Cowboy’s owner Jerry Jones, who recounted a phone call from the commander-in-chief last fall.“This is a very winning, strong issue for me,” Trump reportedly told the billionaire team owner.

The White House claims the President was actually advising Jones on the best course for America and the good of the sport of football.
“The majority of the American people agree with the president, love our country, love our flag and believe it should be respected,” the White House argued...

Gee.......being patriotic wins elections.
Who would have thought.

hiring Kaepernick.

]
default.gif

BOB BRIGHAM

Who would have thought.
Ah yes, it's quite patriotic for the President to threaten to use the power of his office against them, for this.... yes, very "american"

hiring Kaepernick.

]
default.gif

BOB BRIGHAM

Who would have thought.
The left still haven't figured out they alone got Trump elected with their moonbattery.

hiring Kaepernick.

]
default.gif

BOB BRIGHAM

Stating an obvious truth is “blackmailing”?

Get over yourselves you fucking snowflakes.

Or blackmail wins elections?

Everything is always about Trump. Even Memorial Day for the vets from a bone spur and his 5 deferment to his sons who never served.
Yeah.....but at least he didn't say "I" every other word like Obama.

What were you saying.:iyfyus.jpg:
I thought it was pretty clear.
Obama focused all of his speeches on himself.....and typically, you dicks accuse Trump of being self-absorbed like our former president.
You're already blaming him for all of the shit Obama did while in office....you might as well accuse him of all of his personality flaws as well.

who's right to protest will be taken away next?

those NFL players still have the right to protest, just not on company time you dolt

and are they being physically attacked antifa style?

god some of you are so thick

normally I try not to be abrasive, but.......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back