Unconditional Love

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So you think that means that you allow your significant other do whatever they want to you even abuse you whether physically or emotionally? I wouldn't think so.

So you think that means that you allow your significant other do whatever they want to you even abuse you whether physically or emotionally? I wouldn't think so.

It does not mean you allow yourself to be abused. I does mean that you still love them.

Btw for the record I'm not being abused in any way, shape or form,.. or at least not anymore as I went through a period of emotional abuse but that isn't anymore. I was just talking about with my fiancee that the only way I wouldn't love him anymore is if he turned into some sort of an abuser so I was wondering if that still counted as unconditional love.

Btw for the record I'm not being abused in any way, shape or form,.. or at least not anymore as I went through a period of emotional abuse but that isn't anymore. I was just talking about with my fiancee that the only way I wouldn't love him anymore is if he turned into some sort of an abuser so I was wondering if that still counted as unconditional love.
Close enough. Have a nice life.

No. It does not. Unconditional love means you you might still love that person but you don’t have to put up with his behavior imo.

Close enough. Have a nice life.

Thanks and I already know that he loves me way too much that he would NEVER want to hurt me. If he accidentally does like he has in the past he's more hurt about it than me and we wind up working it out. We never actually had a true fight though.

Sometimes washing your hands of a person may be the only way to show your love for that person.

True, as not to lead them on or anything. I still think that what it says in first Corinthians basically says it all about true love.

There is a big difference between unconditional love and unconditional acceptance. Unconditional love is a blessing for you as well as the person you love. Unconditional acceptance doesn't exist.

There is not such thing as unconditional love ... love always has its limits.

The closest thing that exists in this universe to unconditional love is between a dog and his owner ... and that dog will still eat you if it's hungry enough ...

istockphoto-177304077-612x612.jpg

Some people need unconditional love.
It's why people are Christians, God gives unconditional love. It's why people have pets, literally very had to have an argument with your pet unless it's ripping shit up.

Also why a lot of people have babies. A baby can't talk, and they get that unconditional love until it wears off (doesn't mean it will, but usually it does).

Forum List

Back