Dennis Quaid IS....Ronald Reagan.

It would be more entertaining if Randy Quaid took the role instead.
merry-xmas-merry-christmas.gif

I have spent time at the Reagan Library where you can get much closer to this best of all US Presidents. It is a nice drive if you are in the Los Angeles area. The AF-1 Airplane Reagan used is housed inside the Museum and you can board it to see how the president flew. I would happily go back a dozen more times. It is that fascinating.

By the way, also next to LA is the Nixon Museum and there you can experience how tiny the Russian leaders and other leaders were in life. They are small as children.

Don't care for Reagan, however, Dennis Quaid is a great actor and should bring gravitas to the role.

I'll check it out.

Don't care for Reagan, however, Dennis Quaid is a great actor and should bring gravitas to the role.

I'll check it out.
A bit late to care for Reagan. Quaid did it for money.

Actually Reagan did not leave office with a lot of money. His supporters paid off his ranch. And he didn't go on to be on corp boards .... of course he was ill.

He was an honorable man, imo. I didn't vote for him because of his fiscal policy

Actually Reagan did not leave office with a lot of money. His supporters paid off his ranch. And he didn't go on to be on corp boards .... of course he was ill.

He was an honorable man, imo. I didn't vote for him because of his fiscal policy
There are Reagan haters who promise he was sick as president. But I divorced a woman who remarried and it took her many years but she got Alzheimers and it killed her. But the year before she showed signs, she was normal. She got ill very very fast. She lasted about 5 years as I recall. Reagan did not mention illness until a few years after he left office. Democrats lie that he was sick as president.

I have spent time at the Reagan Library where you can get much closer to this best of all US Presidents. It is a nice drive if you are in the Los Angeles area. The AF-1 Airplane Reagan used is housed inside the Museum and you can board it to see how the president flew. I would happily go back a dozen more times. It is that fascinating.

By the way, also next to LA is the Nixon Museum and there you can experience how tiny the Russian leaders and other leaders were in life. They are small as children.
Reagen- the biggest bullshitter who ever sat in the W.H. Other then Spanky Trump.

Forum List

Back