Zone1 Unbeliever: You Are Responsible

Before reading anything you right, I check to see if it is a screed and a lot of proof-texts. If there are...

Based on what you've told me in the past, I didn't post that expecting you to read it. Others will read it.

I eat meat, I support eating meat, and I support a woman's RIGHT to choose up to 15 weeks.
I support a woman's RIGHT to choose up to 15 weeks.
I support a woman’s RIGHT to choose up to 15 weeks.

The “right to choose” to murder an innocent human being, to murder her own child, in cold blood.

One has to be deeply fucked in in the conscience, and in the soul (assuming one still has them) to support such a “right”.

Last edited:
The “right to choose” to murder an innocent human being, to murder her own child, in cold blood.

One has to be deeply fucked in in the conscience, and in the soul (assuming one still has them) to support such a “right”.
A woman raped should have every RIGHT To abort that demon seed.

You want to argue that?
Or is that sacred to you too?

A woman raped should have every RIGHT To abort that demon seed.

You want to argue that?
Or is that sacred to you too?

If you want to put the rapist to death, I'm all for that.

But it is absolutely unjustifiable to put an innocent child to death for a crime in which he had no willing part.

What is really twisted is that most of you same sick fucks who want to put an innocent child to death for the “crime” of being conceived in rape, are opposed to any similar punishment for the rapist. You care more for the life of violent subhuman criminal piece of shit that would rape a woman, than you do for the life of an innocent, helpless child.

Most of you really are that fucked-up, morally and spiritually and intellectually. And here you are, hatefully referring to an innocent child as a “demon seed”. Can you possibly go any lower?

You want to argue that?
The people to argue this (and I have had the privilege of meeting a couple) are those whose raped mothers carried them to term and then gave them up for adoption. Others may have met children whose existence began with rape who have different stories/outcomes.

The people to argue this (and I have had the privilege of meeting a couple) are those whose raped mothers carried them to term and then gave them up for adoption.

That's how I have a sister. Her birth mother was raped, she gave the baby up for adoption, and my parents adopted her.

Filth such as Winco and Red Front would prefer that my sister have been killed.

Last edited:
If you want to put the rapist to death, I'm all for that.

But it is absolutely unjustifiable to put an innocent child to death for a crime in which he had no willing part.

What is really twisted is that most of you same sick fucks who want to put an innocent child to death for the “crime” of being conceived in rape, are opposed to any similar punishment for the rapist. You care more for the life of violent subhuman criminal piece of shit that would rape a woman, than you do for the life of an innocent, helpless child.

Most of you really are that fucked-up, morally and spiritually and intellectually. And here you are, hatefully referring to an innocent child as a “demon seed”. Can you possibly go any lower?
If you want to put the rapist to death, I'm all for that. But it is absolutely unjustifiable to put an innocent child to death for a crime in which he had no willing part.

An embryo or undeveloped fetus isn't a child, but rather a potential child. The actual human being is the pregnant woman and the government, including you, shouldn't have the right to force her to remain pregnant for nine months and give birth to a child that she can't afford to raise. Moreover, a significant % of children are never adopted into a loving home and become wards of the state until they're released from foster care in their late teens.

A considerable number of children in foster care experience all types of abuse. YouTube is full of videos of former foster care children living in the streets of America, due to being forced out of foster care at 18, and not having a place to live:

They end up homeless and often here:

sssss.jpeg

c2548bb85a4c84aadda931c507138c0f.jpg

HOW IS THIS "PRO-LIFE"?

What is really twisted is that most of you same sick fucks who want to put an innocent child to death for the “crime” of being conceived in rape, are opposed to any similar punishment for the rapist.

If it can be proven, that he raped her then I don't have a problem with executing rapists. Nonetheless, you're the sick pathetic fuck, for reducing children to embryos and undeveloped fetuses. Worry about your own fetus, in your womb, and stop trying to force women to remain pregnant, even in early gestation, when they don't want to or can't due to lack of resources. Are you going to support these women you are forcing to remain pregnant when they lose their jobs? You keep defunding government programs that help the poor, including single mothers, raise their children, and then you pretend to be "pro-life. Attend to your own fetus and womb, and get out of theirs.

You care more for the life of violent subhuman criminal piece of shit that would rape a woman, than you do for the life of an innocent, helpless child.

Embryos and undeveloped fetuses aren't children.

You talk all of this shit while defunding government programs that help the poor, including single mothers.

An embryo or undeveloped fetus isn't a child, but rather a potential child.

That murderous lie will never become true, no matter how often, how loudly, or how hatefully you repeat it.

Of course, you're an admitted Communist—an adherent to one of the most murderous political systems ever devised. It should be no surprise at all that you are so eager to defend the murders of thousands of innocents every day. It's what you do. It's what you are.

That murderous lie will never become true, no matter how often, how loudly, or how hatefully you repeat it.

Of course, you're an admitted Communist—an adherent to one of the most murderous political systems ever devised. It should be no surprise at all that you are so eager to defend the murders of thousands of innocents every day. It's what you do. It's what you are.
Give it a rest.
You telling me how I should believe is unacceptable.

You have communism confused with capitalism. It's capitalism that has killed many more innocent people than communism has. So you're suffering from a delusional state and resorting to a cheap red herring due to how weak your '"pro-life" argument is. Under Stalin the USSR was "pro-life", they banned abortion. Hello? I believe abortion within a certain time frame should be legal when society doesn't provide the needed resources women need to raise their children. You harp away about how precious an embryo or fetus is in another person's womb while defunding government programs that help single mothers of modest means raise their children. You care more for fetuses than actual babies and children.

Abortions of convenience when a woman has the means to raise a child, are immoral. It's wrong. However, if women are living under a capitalist system that doesn't care how they're going to survive, providing for the children they're raising, then I reluctantly become pro-choice under those circumstances. To do otherwise is to increase the suffering and death of human beings. Bringing people into the world, you can't provide for, results in more pain and death, as I showed in my previous post through the videos I embedded.

I'm actually in many ways quite conservative, socially. I'm a socially conservative communist and agnostic atheist. There are pro-life atheists:

For the most part, I take Hitchen's position on abortion. However, that doesn't imply that I consider what is in the womb, in the early stages of development, a human being. I consider it a potential human being and yes it is worthy of being protected and cherished, provided that the infrastructure is in place to properly raise it once it is born. You right-wing Republicans are constantly defunding government programs that provide single mothers with the help they need to raise their children. So stop being hypocrites and show the same level of concern that you have for fetuses to babies outside of the womb. You're champions of fetuses, while ignoring the needs of babies and their mothers.

I stand with the pro-choice advocates until the national infrastructure is in place to care for women who are poor and in need of assistance, in raising their children.

Last edited:
Abortion, homosexuality, transsexuality, and now the growing movement to normalize pedophilia; are examples of what you get when you try to treat morality as “relative”.
Morals are relative and always have been.

Morals in different societies are not the same
Morals of different eras are not the same

Members who reacted to message #616

All (1) View attachment 820355 Disagree (1)​

1. [IMG alt="Bob Blaylock"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/s/55/55534.jpg?1624675437[/IMG]
    View attachment 8203567 minutes ago

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member · 60 · From 38°29′ North 121°26′ West
    • Messages 30,058
    • Reaction score 22,674
    • Points 2,915

What do you disagree with? Be specific.

You deny the humanity of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, and advocate for the “right” to savagely murder them in cold blood—thousands of them every day, over a million every year. Your position is evil and murderous, but not at all surprising given that you are an admitted Communist.

You deny the humanity of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, and advocate for the “right” to savagely murder them in cold blood—thousands of them every day, over a million every year. Your position is evil and murderous, but not at all surprising given that you are an admitted Communist.
Your position is even worse than mine because you abandon these fetuses once they are born, by defunding government programs that help their poor single mothers raise them. That leads to more death and destruction.

Forum List

Back