Zone1 Unbeliever: You Are Responsible

Your position is even worse than mine because you abandon these fetuses once they are born, by defunding government programs that help their poor single mothers raise them. That leads to more death and destruction.

The worst bullshit that you can make up about my “position” is not nearly as depraved, as evil, as just plain fucked-up as your position that calls for these innocent children to be murdered in cold blood, before any chance even exists for any other outcome for them but death.

Of course, the condition of “poor single mothers” in such numbers is yet another ill caused by your side's policies that have destroyed the family and the basic moral principles that pertain thereto; that you are trying to blame on my side that stands for these crucial moral principles.

It has become an absurd, but well-founded cliché about those of you on the left wrong, that you put forth degenerate policies that any sane person can see will produce very bad results; and then when these results occur, you try to blame them on those of us who opposed those policies and warned what the results would be.

The worst bullshit that you can make up about my “position” is not nearly as depraved, as evil, as just plain fucked-up as your position that calls for these innocent children to be murdered in cold blood, before any chance even exists for any other outcome for them but death.

Of course, the condition of “poor single mothers” in such numbers is yet another ill caused by your side's policies that have destroyed the family and the basic moral principles that pertain thereto; that you are trying to blame on my side that stands for these crucial moral principles.

It has become an absurd, but well-founded cliché about those of you on the left wrong, that you put forth degenerate policies that any sane person can see will produce very bad results; and then when these results occur, you try to blame them on those of us who opposed those policies and warned what the results would be.

All of you right-wing Republicans are a bunch of murderous psychopaths, who worship mammon and defund government programs that help single mothers raise their children. You create the conditions that force women to get abortions. You're a bunch of warmongering lunatics. You're a freak of nature, with poop in your brain, oozing out of your ears like chocolate, but it's not milk chocolate, its poopy. You're full of doo-doo.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

All of you right-wing Republicans are a bunch of murderous psychopaths, who worship mammon and defund government programs that help single mothers raise their children. You create the conditions that force women to get abortions. You're a bunch of warmongering lunatics. You're a freak of nature, with poop in your brain, oozing out of your ears like chocolate, but it's not milk chocolate, its poopy. You're full of doo-doo.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

joe-dirt.gif

Forum List

Back