Unbelievable: Complaining about a free gov't handout.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Seniors are angry over having to wait in sun for $25 food vouchers | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

I've heard it all:

- Complaints about the near free section-8 housing
- Complaints about what you can/can't buy with FREE food stamps
- Complaints that the welfare checks aren't enough

You get the idea. Well, here is a new dandy: Seniors are angry over having to wait in sun for $25 food vouchers | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

Lined up for FREE $25 food vouchers from the local county government. And how do they show their thanks? By complaining that it was too hot for them to wait for the free vouchers, that the gov't "should've" known and moved it somewhere air conditioned. Yeah, getting FREE food vouchers isn't enough, you wanna be pampered while you wait?

My response: "THEN DON'T GO ACCEPT THE TAX FUNDED FOOD VOUCHER BITCH!!!"

Good God. Our society becomes more helpless by the day. Most of these people would've died off in the 1800's, we've become so freaking SOFT.

Seniors are angry over having to wait in sun for $25 food vouchers | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

I've heard it all:

You get the idea. Well, here is a new dandy: Seniors are angry over having to wait in sun for $25 food vouchers | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

Lined up for FREE $25 food vouchers from the local county government. And how do they show their thanks? By complaining that it was too hot for them to wait for the free vouchers, that the gov't "should've" known and moved it somewhere air conditioned. Yeah, getting FREE food vouchers isn't enough, you wanna be pampered while you wait?

Good God. Our society becomes more helpless by the day. Most of these people would've died off in the 1800's, we've become so freaking SOFT.

Years ago, when central FL was pounded by 3 hurricanes in a row, I was managing a popular BBQ restaurant.
After several days of no electricity our meat was beginning to thaw and needed to be cooked.
We fired up our portable catering grills and recruited as many others we could find and just started cooking everything and GAVE it away.
Power&Electric personnel and first responders got front-of-the-line privileges, of course.

I can't count how many times I heard, "What?! No ribs?!"
You're welcome, asshole, keep the line moving.
:cuckoo:

Following Hurricane Hugo in Charleston, 1989, the local police rounded up as much water as possible, and was filling Coke bottles with it (1989 was before the explosion of bottled water). Anyway, they were giving it away to people. And people were outraged that the water was not cold. Seriously.

I've heard it all:

Years ago, when central FL was pounded by 3 hurricanes in a row, I was managing a popular BBQ restaurant.
After several days of no electricity our meat was beginning to thaw and needed to be cooked.
We fired up our portable catering grills and recruited as many others we could find and just started cooking everything and GAVE it away.
Power&Electric personnel and first responders got front-of-the-line privileges, of course.

Was there fried chicken?

I've heard it all:

Was there fried chicken?

Why, you want some?

Next hurricane bet they'll be seeing you in line huh?:eusa_angel:

Thats why our society is screwed. You'd think the people would be overly appreciative of a FREE food voucher given out to anyone who showed up.

Instead...they complained about the heat. In Charleston....in June. And said the government should've done something about it. "It" being the heat....in Charleston, SC, in the summer. Brilliant.

I've heard it all:

Was there fried chicken?

:lol:
Actually we had chicken strips and wings for a while, but without electric our hood ventilation system didn't work and our fryers caught fire!!

Well, may God Bless You for serving that food to the emergency workers and others. You're a great citizen for doing so.

And this isn't NBC....I can still say God, right?

Thats why our society is screwed. You'd think the people would be overly appreciative of a FREE food voucher given out to anyone who showed up.

Instead...they complained about the heat. In Charleston....in June. And said the government should've done something about it. "It" being the heat....in Charleston, SC, in the summer. Brilliant.

We live in a "give me" society. Nobody wants to work for anything anymore. It's supposed to be handed to them. I can't tell you how many people I know who went to community college using Federal Aid and had the nerve to fail out of half of their classes. Classes government assistance gave them. It's a screwed up system that leaves the workers to fend for themselves while the lazy enjoy the freedom of not having to worry about silly things like "jobs" and "bills".

It's why our society is collapsing. You're not owed anything because you were born. You have to work for it.

Some days...........I wish that big ass asteroid would just hurry up and get here. But not just yet...I could go for one last football season first.

Complaining about seniors, "many in walkers and crutches," having to wait in the heat.

How many are employable? How many multi-billion revenue corporations would give such people a job so they can get their own food? They don't even use their revenue for jobs here now for younger age workers.

No, they need another tax break to do that. Then they can make their umpteenth more billion in revenues and pay nothing back for the privilege. Who are the real freeloaders here? Billions of dollars compared to $25?

Yeah, I just can't wait to be a senior, with all you thinking we should be just starved to death and denied medical treatment, just because we can't contribute to the beloved Gross National Product anymore. You guys should make it a public spectacle, gathering up all us seniors in a coliseum for your entertainment, watching us waste away. Tie us up on crosses, that should be most entertaining.

"See, young ones? That is what happens when you get old. It is much better for the state if you just die young. Then the multi-billion revenue corporations can have even more revenue for them not to share ..."

Hey, that's the way to curb medical costs - encourage everyone to die young, since seniors are no longer supported. Deny care to the lower classes as well, they are easily replaced. No need to have such an unnecessary expense. It just takes away from our revenue.

Ingrates.

Nearly as annoying as people who make a fortune living here in the USA and then whine about paying taxes.

It's all a matter of context. These are the same type of morons who call 911 when McDonalds runs out of McNuggets. They're beyond stupid, way way way beyond.

Forum List

Back