Unarmed exchange student killed by homeowner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, the best argument for Gun control is to let the gun nuts verbally wank off about all the people they can't wait to shoot.

They display with great clarity that they have mental and emotional issues which should prevent them from owning firearms. I've been around guns. I know what it is like to have a gun in the home. I've had someone shot and nearly killed in my home because of a firearm. That instance could have been averted had the right choice been made on the part of the shooter and the man who was shot.

Displaying excitement and pleasure regarding the idea of killing people, as well as indifference toward human life, demonstrates emotional immaturity or mental health issues, probably both, as well as limited life experience.

Hold on a minute here!!!
I've had someone shot and nearly killed in my home because of a firearm.
Because of a firearm? Just what prompted the firearm to discharge and injure someone? Was it pissed off? BRB........

I'm back. I just yelled and my Browning shotgun. I called it Belgian scum, insulted its mother and questioned its sexual orientation. It just sat there

:badgrin:No emotionalism and hyperbole in this statement....uh huh....:badgrin::cuckoo:

There, three family members – a father, a mother, and their son – were waiting for Large. All three of them were armed.
The family then opened fire on the intruder.

Read more at TLR: Home invader shot by entire family (VIDEO) | The Libertarian Republic Home invader shot by entire family (VIDEO) | The Libertarian Republic
Follow us: @TheLibRepublic on Twitter | LibertarianRepublic on Facebook
Home invaders should be shot on sight.

... Who are you quoting there? :dunno:
I posted another story about another unarmed b&e dude getting blown away.

They display with great clarity that they have mental and emotional issues which should prevent them from owning firearms. I've been around guns. I know what it is like to have a gun in the home. I've had someone shot and nearly killed in my home because of a firearm. That instance could have been averted had the right choice been made on the part of the shooter and the man who was shot.

Displaying excitement and pleasure regarding the idea of killing people, as well as indifference toward human life, demonstrates emotional immaturity or mental health issues, probably both, as well as limited life experience.

Summation of your statement; 'bullshit, blah blah blah, lie, slander, bullshit....'

And thus it is with mindless libtard drones.
Well done. You've done such a fine job of making my point. Thank you.

I love the way he drops "slander" (sans basis) and then in the very next line goes to.... slander.

If Slowie did not exist it would be necessary for a comedian to invent him.
Apologies to Voltaire.

Summation of your statement; 'bullshit, blah blah blah, lie, slander, bullshit....'

And thus it is with mindless libtard drones.
Well done. You've done such a fine job of making my point. Thank you.

"I know what you are, but what am I?"

lol, idiot

Hold on a minute here!!!
I've had someone shot and nearly killed in my home because of a firearm.
Because of a firearm? Just what prompted the firearm to discharge and injure someone? Was it pissed off? BRB........

I'm back. I just yelled and my Browning shotgun. I called it Belgian scum, insulted its mother and questioned its sexual orientation. It just sat there

:badgrin:No emotionalism and hyperbole in this statement....uh huh....:badgrin::cuckoo:

No, actually there isn't. I did the same thing and my shotgun just sat there too.

Maybe I have a broken shotgun?

lol

"L'enfer, c'est les autres!" (Sartre)

Have you read NO EXIT? If not, you might want to.

No Exit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

;)
Do you honestly think you're impressing anyone? My God you two are annoying!

Pretentious - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Who exactly died and willed you the requirement to approve of other people's posts not even addressed to you?

Perfect illustration of "l'enfer, c'est les autres". :thup:

;)

Who exactly died and willed you the requirement to approve of other people's posts not even addressed to you?

If you don't want to be judged by what you post, don't post in public.

If you don't want to be judged by what you post, don't post in public.

What the fuck does that mean?

HOW is it any of his business? Or yours?

Explain that, speech Nazi.

You don't get anything out of the post? Then skip it and move the fuck on.

DUH.

;)

Why would anyone have to die for me to point out the insufferable pomposity of someone's post? God, I hope we haven't come to that!

Why would anyone have to die for me to point out the insufferable pomposity of someone's post? God, I hope we haven't come to that!

HOW THE FUCK is a exchange between two third parties any of your fucking business, troll-boy?

Who the fuck died and made you Lord God Almighty Sayer of Who Can Say Fucking What? Did I sleep through some kind of military swearing in ceremony after the coup?
Did you send in enough cereal box tops to receive a beanie with a propeller on top? And that makes you the World Editor of Speech now? :fu:

Fascists... SMH...

Last edited:
Alors, essayons parlons en français. Les fascistes imbeciles ne le comprenderais pas.

Ça ira, Ernie? Kondor?

Alors, essayons parlons en français. Les fascistes imbeciles ne le comprenderais pas.

Ça ira, Ernie? Kondor?

You always know when someone is using an online language interpreter when the accents and specific alphabet is used in that native language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back