Flash Mob in Chicago Caught on Tape...

White reporter called the shoppers criminals at least twice.
Dat's racist....should have said "alleged criminals"...

She gonna get a call from Jesse Jackson.

As to the person commenting about blaming society for this because these kids don't have jobs....

Well how many companies are gonna keep a store in an area that's robbed twice a week.

"If we don't creat some jobs for these youths it's only going to get worse...."

Yeah, THAT'S the problem.

How many times would this store be robbed if they had security on site with a few tazers.
My guess is maybe once cause after the first time the store would have to put up a sign.

How many times would this store be robbed if they had security on site with a few tazers.
My guess is maybe once cause after the first time the store would have to put up a sign.

Why risk empoyees? Why engage in a battle in the middle of your store? Who needs tazers when you have them on tape?

They will start to pick them up one by one and they will rat out the others for lighter sentences

Why risk empoyees? Why engage in a battle in the middle of your store? Who needs tazers when you have them on tape?

They will start to pick them up one by one and they will rat out the others for lighter sentences

We should certainly do nothing about the root cause of this either.

Everything is FINE in Chicago for EVERYONE.

All DemocRAT Controlled Inner Cities are just Peachy.

:)

peace...

Look, these children just finished the rigors of another academic year and now they're out for the summer just trying to unwind a bit from all the arduous hours of studying, writing term papers, honing their math, foreign language, and other skills so that they're primed and ready for the next level of higher education. We should cut them some slack because they've more or less earned their new clothes, shoes, and whatnot with months of hard academic work.

peace...

NY, Chicago, SF are beautiful cities

Crime is an issue in all cities. Smash and grab is small potatoes

peace...

NY, Chicago, SF are beautiful cities

Crime is an issue in all cities. Smash and grab is small potatoes

Shootings -- Crime in Chicagoland -- chicagotribune.com

As long as it's in your Hood, amirite?... :rofl:

peace...

Look, these children just finished the rigors of another academic year and now they're out for the summer just trying to unwind a bit from all the arduous hours of studying, writing term papers, honing their math, foreign language, and other skills so that they're primed and ready for the next level of higher education. We should cut them some slack because they've more or less earned their new clothes, shoes, and whatnot with months of hard academic work.

Precisely, these are our (or should I say "are") future doctors, engineers, lawyers, scientists, who will be taking care of us when we're retired.
There's a lot of pressure on these young people, and as I have already pointed out, they were simply borrowing the items in the first place.

Forum List

Back