Unarmed exchange student killed by homeowner

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your implication that I'm glad the kid is dead. You've made and repeated that several times and you've called me loony. What you haven't done is make a salient point in this discussion.

I didn't call you a loony; I said your cohorts were loonies, which they are.
I've made many salient points in this discussion though, apparently, you are incapable of appreciating them. That's not surprising.
You have repeatedly and with intensity displayed a pleasure and joy that this young man is dead. There is no getting around that.
I apologize for nothing. Whereas, you have repeatedly insulted me. If anyone should apologize, it is you.

But, I'm not going to play this silly game. Go pout if you must. You are on your own.

Lol, you are not only one of the biggest liars here, but you have repeatedly demonstrated that you have no honesty, and no intelligence, and no analytical ability. All you ever do is repeat leftwing talking points and accuse people of being stupid because they don't agree with you.

Take a hike, libtard.
Are you threatening to make her feet sore? SHAME on you!

For your implication that I'm glad the kid is dead. You've made and repeated that several times and you've called me loony. What you haven't done is make a salient point in this discussion.

I didn't call you a loony; I said your cohorts were loonies, which they are.
I've made many salient points in this discussion though, apparently, you are incapable of appreciating them. That's not surprising.
You have repeatedly and with intensity displayed a pleasure and joy that this young man is dead. There is no getting around that.
I apologize for nothing. Whereas, you have repeatedly insulted me. If anyone should apologize, it is you.

But, I'm not going to play this silly game. Go pout if you must. You are on your own.

Lol, you are not only one of the biggest liars here, but you have repeatedly demonstrated that you have no honesty, and no intelligence, and no analytical ability. All you ever do is repeat leftwing talking points and accuse people of being stupid because they don't agree with you.

Take a hike, libtard.

so she negs me, the little bitch roflmao

So I gave her positive rep, just because I don't give a fuck

Last edited:
There, three family members – a father, a mother, and their son – were waiting for Large. All three of them were armed.
The family then opened fire on the intruder.

Read more at TLR: Home invader shot by entire family (VIDEO) | The Libertarian Republic Home invader shot by entire family (VIDEO) | The Libertarian Republic
Follow us: @TheLibRepublic on Twitter | LibertarianRepublic on Facebook
Home invaders should be shot on sight.

Yup, the best argument for Gun control is to let the gun nuts verbally wank off about all the people they can't wait to shoot.

They display with great clarity that they have mental and emotional issues which should prevent them from owning firearms. I've been around guns. I know what it is like to have a gun in the home. I've had someone shot and nearly killed in my home because of a firearm. That instance could have been averted had the right choice been made on the part of the shooter and the man who was shot.

Displaying excitement and pleasure regarding the idea of killing people, as well as indifference toward human life, demonstrates emotional immaturity or mental health issues, probably both, as well as limited life experience.

Last edited:
Yup, the best argument for Gun control is to let the gun nuts verbally wank off about all the people they can't wait to shoot.

They display with great clarity that they have mental and emotional issues which should prevent them from owning firearms. I've been around guns. I know what it is like to have a gun in the home. I've had someone shot and nearly killed in my home because of a firearm. That instance could have been averted had the right choice been made on the part of the shooter and the man who was shot.

Displaying excitement and pleasure regarding the idea of killing people, as well as indifference toward human life, demonstrates emotional immaturity or mental health issues, probably both, as well as limited life experience.

Summation of your statement; 'bullshit, blah blah blah, lie, slander, bullshit....'

And thus it is with mindless libtard drones.

Summation of your statement; 'bullshit, blah blah blah, lie, slander, bullshit....'

I'm quickly forming the impression that she thinks she's superior to those who disagree with her about gun-control. That, too, is a stereotypical LibProg attribute.

I'm quickly forming the impression that she thinks she's superior to those who disagree with her about gun-control. That, too, is a stereotypical LibProg attribute.
Just wait till she asks you if you even have a passport. I admit that left an indelible impression on me.

OK, I follow the first two lines; the next two make no sense whatsoever.

You'd actually have us believe the Secretary of State took time out to instruct (even though he has no power to do so) the Missoula Police Department to file the charges they already came up with?

And second, I hate to sound like an attorney badgering a witness but -- where did you get that idea, given absolutely nothing?
I replied to your reply to my Zimmerman comment last night. I can not make it any plainer than that, Possum.

The Kerry line is tongue in cheek. I'll remember not try satire again with you.

I wouldn't be surprised that the fact Dede is a German citizen had some bearing on bringing charges. No John Kerry had nothing to do with it. That idiot can't even find Germany on a map.

Well I figured it was some kind of joke but still don't get it. Why cannot the circumstances dictate the conclusion and the criminal complaint, just as in any other case? It's not like it's a weak case here.

On Zimmerman, since you won't say where you got the idea of a position I took, then retreated to "noncommittal" and "saw the writing on the wall" -- on a topic I've never posted on, even neutrally (or even bothered to research), I am forced to conclude you made it up.

Not very honest, is it?

Last edited:
There, three family members – a father, a mother, and their son – were waiting for Large. All three of them were armed.
The family then opened fire on the intruder.

Read more at TLR: Home invader shot by entire family (VIDEO) | The Libertarian Republic Home invader shot by entire family (VIDEO) | The Libertarian Republic
Follow us: @TheLibRepublic on Twitter | LibertarianRepublic on Facebook
Home invaders should be shot on sight.

... Who are you quoting there? :dunno:

How is a simple statement of belief in the respect for human life "superiority"?
Is belief in the survival of one's species a "superior" attitude? If so, don't ALL species exhibit this "superior" attitude?

What would be the norm of modesty on such a planet? Genocide? Mass suicide?

Makes no sense.

Last edited:
Not 'Kaarma's perception' but what the jury deems as a reasonable perception. It doesn't just boil down to what Kaarma says he felt; it boils down to if what he felt, the fear he felt, was reasonable and whether his response to the situation was reasonable. He can say he felt fear until the cows come home, but if it is not a reasonable perception, then it does him no good. As I've posted before, the Castle Doctrine, and other laws like it, does not mean to suggest that anyone can say just anything and they will not be questioned. That would be ludicrous and lead to people being able to murder their neighbors and just say they 'felt threatened.'

As well, it is not going to boil down to what you and your loony cohorts think anymore than it is going to boil down to what I, Joe or Pogo think. That works both ways, you do know that, don't you? Your assuming that because people are from Montana, they are going to see this the way you do is asinine.
Thank you for your comments, Ms Hyperbole. I will no longer reply to you until you issue the several apologies you owe. Good night.

LOL What do you think I owe you any apologies for? :lol:

post 795 in part:

As well, it is not going to boil down to what you and your loony cohorts think anymore than it is going to boil down to what I, Joe or Pogo think.

So denying that you called me a loony is an outright lie. How about that apology now?

Hold on a minute here!!!
I've had someone shot and nearly killed in my home because of a firearm.
Because of a firearm? Just what prompted the firearm to discharge and injure someone? Was it pissed off? BRB........

I'm back. I just yelled and my Browning shotgun. I called it Belgian scum, insulted its mother and questioned its sexual orientation. It just sat there.

Go back and reread Esmeralda's post, because that's not what I took from it at all.

I've had someone shot and nearly killed in my home because of a firearm. That instance could have been averted had the right choice been made on the part of the shooter and the man who was shot.

How is this not a reworded "guns don't kill people; people kill people"? Esmer's a hardcore Second Amendment advocate for sure.

Thank you for your comments, Ms Hyperbole. I will no longer reply to you until you issue the several apologies you owe. Good night.

post 795 in part:

As well, it is not going to boil down to what you and your loony cohorts think anymore than it is going to boil down to what I, Joe or Pogo think.

So denying that you called me a loony is an outright lie. How about that apology now?

Loony modifies cohorts there Ernie. You is placed before the conjunction, therefore it stands independent.

Sorry, it's the way it works.

Hold on a minute here!!!
I've had someone shot and nearly killed in my home because of a firearm.
Because of a firearm? Just what prompted the firearm to discharge and injure someone? Was it pissed off? BRB........

I'm back. I just yelled and my Browning shotgun. I called it Belgian scum, insulted its mother and questioned its sexual orientation. It just sat there.

Where do y'all come UP with this shit about guns shooting themselves with no human intervention?

When has anyone suggested that? Ever?

Oh, look who's back!
straw%20man%20sm.GIF

That said, I think you were unfair to Browning. Guns are projections of the penis and therefore all male. That's why they don't reproduce -- no females.

Well done. You've done such a fine job of making my point. Thank you.

A given, seeing she's an "enlightened Liberal". They have no tolerance for dissent. President obama, being the typical "enlightened Liberal" is so sure HE is far intellectually superior to Congress that he is seeking ways to circumvent them. Thank God Esmeralda isn't POTUS.

post 795 in part:

Hon, you don't read so well. I said your cohorts were loony; I didn't say you were. I don't think you are--if I did, I'd say so. :) Chill.

Oh, and thank you for the compliment: I always try to be enlightened, and being liberal is just who I am and always have been, since adolescence.

Last edited:

A given, seeing she's an "enlightened Liberal". They have no tolerance for dissent. President obama, being the typical "enlightened Liberal" is so sure HE is far intellectually superior to Congress that he is seeking ways to circumvent them. Thank God Esmeralda isn't POTUS.

:D I'm not, but maybe my grand-daughter will grow up to be president; that is, after Hillary breaks the gender bar. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back