UN Admits: Palestinians used UN schools to launch rockets and store weapons

Not only has it been proven but it's a fact.

I support Palestine because I stand for Justice, You support israel because your jewish

You don't support Palestine. You just hate Israel and Jews. We have not forgotten your disgusting comments regarding the Holocaust. You are simply another dime a dozen Islamo Nazi.
What Holocaust?
A holocaust is a religious animal sacrifice that is completely consumed by fire. The word derives from the Ancient Greekholocaustos (ὁλόκαυστος from ὅλος "whole" and καυστός "burnt"), which is used solely for one of the major forms of sacrifice
Holocaust sacrifice - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I support Palestine because I stand for Justice, You support israel because your jewish

You don't support Palestine. You just hate Israel and Jews. We have not forgotten your disgusting comments regarding the Holocaust. You are simply another dime a dozen Islamo Nazi.
What Holocaust?
A holocaust is a religious animal sacrifice that is completely consumed by fire. The word derives from the Ancient Greekholocaustos (ὁλόκαυστος from ὅλος "whole" and καυστός "burnt"), which is used solely for one of the major forms of sacrifice

don't pick one meaning, try a few more but keep each in context. There is more than just the greek meaning used in a temple

Category The Holocaust - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What Holocaust?

Thanks for proving my point, Muslim scum :cool:

What Holocaust?

Toasty didn't say "a holocaust," he said "the Holocaust." Your comprehension skills are selectively FUBAR:
The Holocaust - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Come on Dildo, you were bragging about how got a gold plated tweezer and matching magnifier with your name on it for your birthday. Are you getting Alzheimer's?
I'm sorry, did you say something?

Now let's get back on topic, which is the depravity of the Palestinians in using schools and hospitals for military purposes.
Which is something you've never proven.

So the UN reports are fakes now, and not to be used as evidence ?

What Holocaust?

Holocaust sacrifice is different from holocaust. Just like dipshit is different from shit, which is what your are, goozo.

What Holocaust?

Holocaust sacrifice is different from holocaust. Just like dipshit is different from shit, which is what your are, goozo.

Anti Israelis tend to have very low IQ's :cool:

LOL, says who, shitbag? I'm from Turkey you fuckass moron. Make up some more stupid fucking assumptions, shit for brains LOL.

And why only "justice" for the west bank/gaza arab muslims? Not for the maronites, coptics, chaldeans, azeri, bahia, yazidis, maneachans, tibetans, christian philippinos, ukrainians, iranian civilians, etc.? You're so fucking full of shit its pathetic.

Last edited:
ISIS just killed another 600 yazidis
Salafist say hamas has been torturing their supporters
3,500 children stranded in the Yarmouk camp
4,100 refugees were rescued over the weekend trying to reach europe
Syrian barrel bomb killed children when it hit a school

a lot of deaths and suffering the last few days because of hate and violence in the region.

.........and the Armenians were denied a right of return to their land in Turkey.

minorities do not fare well in the middle east

a lot of deaths and suffering the last few days because of hate and violence in the region.

.........and the Armenians were denied a right of return to their land in Turkey.

Notice these c-nts, who claim to be such strong defenders of the pals, yet are silent when they are slaughtered by assad in Latakia and Yarmouk.

Its only when the jews are involved do these bottom-feeding pieces of shit ever pipe up.

Notice these c-nts, who claim to be such strong defenders of the pals, yet are silent when they are slaughtered by assad in Latakia and Yarmouk. Its only when the jews are involved do these bottom-feeding pieces of shit ever pipe up.
That fact has been duly noted:

Palestinian refugees are being starved, bombed and gunned down like animals. “If you want to feed your children, you need to take your funeral shroud with you,” one told Israeli news website Ynet. “There are snipers on every street, you are not safe anywhere.” This isn’t happening, however, in southern Lebanon, or even Gaza. And these particular Palestinians aren’t being killed or maimed by Israeli bombs and bullets. This is Yarmouk, a refugee camp on the edge of Damascus, just a few miles from the palace of Bashar al-Assad. Since 1 April, the camp has been overrun by Islamic State militants, who have begun a reign of terror: detentions, shootings, beheadings and the rest. Hundreds of refugees are believed to have been killed in what Ban Ki-moon has called the “deepest circle of hell”.

The Palestinians of Yarmouk and the shameful silence when Israel is not to blame Mehdi Hasan Comment is free The Guardian

Notice these c-nts, who claim to be such strong defenders of the pals, yet are silent when they are slaughtered by assad in Latakia and Yarmouk.

Its only when the jews are involved do these bottom-feeding pieces of shit ever pipe up.
Also, they have nothing to say about the Palestinians led by Arafat and his goons killed over 150,000 Christians in Lebanon.

What Holocaust?

Anti Israelis tend to have very low IQ's :cool:

Perfect candidates for conversions to Islam and Jew hate.

While the Holocaust was a factual historical event, the existence of a Palestinian state is purely mythical. :clap2:

Still bullshitting your way around the forum Ruddy. You are the Jewish version of an antisemite, your Jews are the Palestinians. As Primo Levi said.

Forum List

Back