UN Admits: Palestinians used UN schools to launch rockets and store weapons

"Israel’s Gaza Onslaught Targeted Children And UN Shelters"

Israel s Gaza Onslaught Targeted Children And UN Shelters
Wow, "mintpressnews"? This from someone who preaches about using "official sources"?!

Oh wait, here's a great article from mintpressnews about how "Israel had a hand in the Sony hack" : Sony Hack Reveals Hollywood s Hand In Repairing Israel s Broken Image

Ya gotta love these terrorist ass lickers! A laugh a minute. Ha ha ha.
Hey Monte I have a more reliable source for you to get your news from: :lmao:

Palestinians Starting To Have Mixed Feelings About Being Used As Human Shields - The Onion - America s Finest News Source

Palestinians Starting To Have Mixed Feelings About Being Used As Human Shields

800.jpg

BEIT LAHIA, GAZA STRIP—Saying they’ve begun to reevaluate their stance as the latest outbreak of Israeli-Palestinian violence has escalated, hundreds of residents of the Gaza Strip told reporters Friday they are starting to have mixed feelings about Hamas using them and their loved ones as human shields. “At this point, I have to say I’m pretty much on the fence about having militants strategically store their missile batteries in and around my home, which Israel will almost certainly want to bomb,” said Azzam al-Salhi, explaining that, while he’s always understood Hamas’ reliance on guerilla tactics to perpetuate the decades-long fight against Israel, he has recently soured on the idea of going to bed every night facing the real prospect of being incinerated by an Israeli airstrike intended for a Hamas arms cache. “When I think about it, I guess I’d go so far as to say that I don’t completely enjoy how this is being done entirely without my consent. And I’m not crazy about the fact that Hamas is actually okay with me dying as long as it fuels both resentment toward Israel and support for the party. If I’m being honest, I don’t like that part at all. But then, sometimes I put myself in Hamas’ shoes, and I guess I sort of appreciate where they’re coming from, so it’s tough. Of course, my kids hate it—they’ve actually told me that a couple of times. Oh, well, I guess I’ll give it a couple more weeks and see how I feel about it then.” At press time, sources confirmed an inbound missile was about to solidify thousands of Palestinians’ opinions on the tactic.

Or how about this?
Palestinians Prepare For Massive Ground Invasion

NEWS IN PHOTOS
July 18, 2014

960.jpg

The Zionist propaganda machine is generating propaganda at a record rate. The Jewish Press.com is in turbo mode and Ruddy spreading the propaganda just as fast as his little fingers can type, posting all the propaganda The Jewish Press.com is generating in its "damage control" mode. It is hilarious watching this charade and how Ruddy doesn't supply the links to the propaganda.
It's even more funny when you consider 80% of what he's posting is about the same incident at the vacant school.

The Zionist propaganda machine is generating propaganda at a record rate. The Jewish Press.com is in turbo mode and Ruddy spreading the propaganda just as fast as his little fingers can type, posting all the propaganda The Jewish Press.com is generating in its "damage control" mode. It is hilarious watching this charade and how Ruddy doesn't supply the links to the propaganda.
It's even more funny when you consider 80% of what he's posting is about the same incident at the vacant school.

And here comes bigmouth the ignoramus.

You mean all those proven instances of Palestinian animals using schools, hospitals, ambulances, apartment buildings, mosques etc. for terroristic / military purposes that were posted in this thread flew right over your head?

DID YOU KNOW

When asked about the MintPress News story, Åke Sellström, the chief UN weapons inspector in Syria remarked, "They are famous for [the] 1001 Arabian Nights stories."

Another of your failed biased links Abdul so much for your claims. Seems that you are a rabid RACIST LIAR

I wonder where Monte crawled off to? Perhaps to find some more "official sources". :rofl:

DID YOU KNOW

When asked about the MintPress News story, Åke Sellström, the chief UN weapons inspector in Syria remarked, "They are famous for [the] 1001 Arabian Nights stories."

Another of your failed biased links Abdul so much for your claims. Seems that you are a rabid RACIST LIAR

I wonder where Monte crawled off to? Perhaps to find some more "official sources". :rofl:

To ask the imam for some new material as we are destroying everything he has at the moment

What violations of the laws of war, and can you link to the International body that enforces these laws of war.

First, the uneducated dimwit claimed that the sole determinant for a response is proportionality, which I showed to be false, now the chimp tosses out "Israel violates the laws of war", as if that is some meaningful catch-all phrase to try and buy them some breathing space and hopefully, time to deflect the conversation away from its total failing.

If this dimwit knew anything, they'd know that the "laws of war" are now enshrined in the GC, which supersede all prior treaties and agreements, as per UN convention.

Then when was the court case finding Israel guilty of such a crime ? Hamas have been publicly slated for their war crimes by the UN and the ICC, when was Israel ?

Fanger is pretty stupid; they attack Israel for arresting arabs without evidence, then turn around and claim that the ICC has charged Israel with War Crimes - yet this dimwit shows no evidence. Not the brightest group of pro-arab posters in this forum.

The International Criminal Court (ICC) has rejected Israel’s claims that the court may carry out a biased investigation into the Tel Aviv regime’s war crimes during its devastating military aggression against the Gaza Strip last summer.

ICC chief prosecutor Fatou Bensouda told Israel’s Haaretz newspaper on Friday that The Hague-based court will launch an “unbiased” inquiry into the case.

The court will consider evidence brought by Palestinians against Israel “independently and impartially without fear or favor,” Bensouda said, adding that her “office will be guided by a policy of investigating and prosecuting those most responsible for the commission of mass crimes.”

The Israeli regime launched a 50-day deadly war on Gaza last summer that ended in August 2014 with a truce. The aggression left about 2,200 Palestinians, including 577 children, dead and over 11,100 others injured.

In April, Palestinians formally joined the ICC, a membership that enabled them to bring war crimes charges against Israeli officials.

ICC rejects Israel s claims of bias in war crimes investigation Al Bawaba

The International Criminal Court (ICC) has rejected Israel’s claims that the court may carry out a biased investigation into the Tel Aviv regime’s war crimes during its devastating military aggression against the Gaza Strip last summer.

ICC chief prosecutor Fatou Bensouda told Israel’s Haaretz newspaper on Friday that The Hague-based court will launch an “unbiased” inquiry into the case.

The court will consider evidence brought by Palestinians against Israel “independently and impartially without fear or favor,” Bensouda said, adding that her “office will be guided by a policy of investigating and prosecuting those most responsible for the commission of mass crimes.”

The Israeli regime launched a 50-day deadly war on Gaza last summer that ended in August 2014 with a truce. The aggression left about 2,200 Palestinians, including 577 children, dead and over 11,100 others injured.

In April, Palestinians formally joined the ICC, a membership that enabled them to bring war crimes charges against Israeli officials.

ICC rejects Israel s claims of bias in war crimes investigation Al Bawaba

Old news as the ICC have released the report and found Israel was untouchable, but cited many hamas war crimes. This prompted Abbas ( Abu Musen ) to withdraw the P.A. complaint as it would have meant P.A. officials facing arrest and charges of war crimes.

Don't you get any News where you live other than islamomoron fictions that are fed through the mosques ?

Seems the ICC might consider prosecuting the PA as the representative of gaza, since hamas is not the real government.
If the PA can not control gaza and hamas then it does not seem to be much of an authority for a would be state.
PA signed on to the ICC, hamas did not. PA may take the hit for hamas. Abbas is likely regretting his actions while waiting the for ICC to decide.

Forum List

Back