UK rednecks are now having buyers remorse......LOLOLOLOLOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015

The Latest: Calls for 2nd referendum crash UK website

Jun. 24, 2016 5:45 PM EDT

Tens of thousands want a do-over.....thus far over 1 million redneck losers have signed up....lolololol

So many users are signing a petition for a re-run of Britain's referendum on European Union membership that they've crashed the House of Commons website hosting the document.....

Dear God, when will white people get it? When when when will white people get it? 2000 plus years mankind has been around and still the mindless fools haven't figured it out.....the man in the mirror is your biggest adversary and enemy and until you figure out which is which, you will continue to vote against your own best interest by listening to conservative ideology that has never ever ever once worked out to be a good thing...all they know how to do is scare the shit out of white people...once in office, once given the mantle....they're completely clueless and worthless....to date, these mindless hero's haven't a plan a clue as to what to do next...sound sooooo familiar, so familiar!!

All the old people voted and when enacted will live to see perhaps 16 years of its effects....meanwhile all the young people vote to remain and once enacted, will last nearly 70 years of their life span...another reason why elderly euthanasia isn't a bad idea LOLOLO

Rod Serlings "Monsters on Maple Street pretty much sums up white people in a nut shell....Youtube it and learn, dumb shit for brains fuck heads!!

It will take two years to get out

I assume the UK will maintain some ties

Maybe there should be a maximum voting age. After all, senior citizens are more susceptible to fraud and deceit.

• Banned
Maybe there should be a maximum voting age. After all, senior citizens are more susceptible to fraud and deceit.
I'm almost 60....and I hate to say it, but old people should all just die the fuck off, especially white old people!!

I'm almost 60....and I hate to say it, but old people should all just die the fuck off, especially white old people!!
You've made your racism clear before but I think you managed to lower the bar. You want me dead? Come get me bitch.

Better yet, don't dumb fuck kids that know nothing about life except what they've been told vote.

You may have a point there. When I was 18 I voted for Dole.

On the other hand, just as there is a lower limit to what is considered the "age of reason" so there should be an upper limit.

Better yet, don't dumb fuck kids that know nothing about life except what they've been told vote.

On the other hand, just as there is a lower limit to what is considered the "age of reason" so there should be an upper limit.
Only a liberal would deny votes to people they think would vote against their progressive ideals. Fortunately, you ass stains don't have that power.

Only a liberal would deny votes to people they think would vote against their progressive ideals. Fortunately, you ass stains don't have that power.

Let's be real. The vast majority of this country's problems are due to people who are "from another time" being allowed to vote. Why should we have to wait for y'all to die before having a decent society.

The only solace comes in knowing that the shitty decisions your generation has made regarding the environment, healthcare, and nutrition will put most of y'all in the ground a number of years sooner that otherwise. Good day.

Let's be real. The vast majority of this country's problems are due to people who are "from another time" being allowed to vote. Why should we have to wait for y'all to die before having a decent society.

The only solace comes in knowing that the shitty decisions your generation has made regarding the environment, healthcare, and nutrition will put most of y'all in the ground a number of years sooner that otherwise. Good day.
We became and still are the global super power. The people you despise did that. Which proves you're a fucking moron. I'd much prefer and IQ test before voting so we don't have to suffer the consequences of the retard vote.

We became and still are the global super power. The people you despise did that. Which proves you're a fucking moron. I'd much prefer and IQ test before voting so we don't have to suffer the consequences of the retard vote.

As long as there is a science section.

wow, what a useless thread

that's what I thought until I came across leftist scum openly stating the people with the most knowledge should be killed or at least have their rights taken from them.

it's always refreshing to see just how evil leftist truly are, the deep deep hate for anyone not exactly like them.

mmm, dark chocolate hypocrassy

The Latest: Calls for 2nd referendum crash UK website
Jun. 24, 2016 5:45 PM EDT

Tens of thousands want a do-over.....thus far over 1 million redneck losers have signed up....lolololol

So many users are signing a petition for a re-run of Britain's referendum on European Union membership that they've crashed the House of Commons website hosting the document.....

Dear God, when will white people get it? When when when will white people get it? 2000 plus years mankind has been around and still the mindless fools haven't figured it out.....the man in the mirror is your biggest adversary and enemy and until you figure out which is which, you will continue to vote against your own best interest by listening to conservative ideology that has never ever ever once worked out to be a good thing...all they know how to do is scare the shit out of white people...once in office, once given the mantle....they're completely clueless and worthless....to date, these mindless hero's haven't a plan a clue as to what to do next...sound sooooo familiar, so familiar!!

All the old people voted and when enacted will live to see perhaps 16 years of its effects....meanwhile all the young people vote to remain and once enacted, will last nearly 70 years of their life span...another reason why elderly euthanasia isn't a bad idea LOLOLO

Rod Serlings "Monsters on Maple Street pretty much sums up white people in a nut shell....Youtube it and learn, dumb shit for brains fuck heads!!

Every time I read your posts, I picture you like this.
annaharrington_zps8dff050d.jpg

Forum List

Back