UK rednecks are now having buyers remorse......LOLOLOLOLOL

Maybe there should be a maximum voting age. After all, senior citizens are more susceptible to fraud and deceit.
Better yet, don't dumb fuck kids that know nothing about life except what they've been told vote.
Hey you shit for brains moron, it was the old people that voted overwhelmingly to leave...the young people voted to stay and that's because the old people have had privy to its effects, its now time to die and the hell with everyone else. If it wasn't for the EU, them old fucks would be speaking German today!!
Gee EU wasnt even around in WWII and only ones left was the Brits.......

Maybe there should be a maximum voting age. After all, senior citizens are more susceptible to fraud and deceit.
Better yet, don't dumb fuck kids that know nothing about life except what they've been told vote.

You may have a point there. When I was 18 I voted for Dole.

On the other hand, just as there is a lower limit to what is considered the "age of reason" so there should be an upper limit.
Only a liberal would deny votes to people they think would vote against their progressive ideals. Fortunately, you ass stains don't have that power.
Uh, Obama got elected not once but twice and and and...had Bush not cheated, you morons would have had 12 years of liberals......the fact is, conservatives whites unless you cheat and you do, lack skills, power and votes in this country!!
Bahahahaha!

Typical, things don't go a Liberals way its because of ignorant people. Bet money if they had voted to stay you would have been on here trumpeting the intelligence of the British people. The people of Britannia spoke get over it.
Hey fuck head we are over it....the fact is, they're not over it....LOLOLOLOL....
More Than 1.5 Million Britons Are Demanding A Second EU Referendum
A petition calls for the U.K. government to act because Thursday’s winning margin to leave the union was so slim.

Hey you shit for brains moron, it was the old people that voted overwhelmingly to leave...the young people voted to stay and that's because the old people have had privy to its effects, its now time to die and the hell with everyone else. If it wasn't for the EU, them old fucks would be speaking German today!!
I'm talking about the unification of Europe you moron. Listen, here's the problem....asked over and over and over, what's the PLAN.... the conservatives have NOTHING....WHICH IS TYPICAL...THAT'S WHY EVERYONE'S IN A FUCKIN PANIC, BECAUSE THE ONLY THING CONSERVATIVES KNOW HOW TO DO, IS SCARE THE HELL OUT OF WHITE PEOPLE AND THEN NOTHING!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE A FUCKIN JOKE, A GOTDAMNED JOKE!!

Typical, things don't go a Liberals way its because of ignorant people. Bet money if they had voted to stay you would have been on here trumpeting the intelligence of the British people. The people of Britannia spoke get over it.
Hey fuck head we are over it....the fact is, they're not over it....LOLOLOLOL....
A petition calls for the U.K. government to act because Thursday’s winning margin to leave the union was so slim.
FYI Just heard on the news it's up to 1.9 million now, that signed the petition...

On the other hand, just as there is a lower limit to what is considered the "age of reason" so there should be an upper limit.
Only a liberal would deny votes to people they think would vote against their progressive ideals. Fortunately, you ass stains don't have that power.
Uh, Obama got elected not once but twice and and and...had Bush not cheated, you morons would have had 12 years of liberals......the fact is, conservatives whites unless you cheat and you do, lack skills, power and votes in this country!!
Bahahahaha!
Gerrymandering districts, closing polls, cheating on ballots, scaring mf's into votes, I mean you morons lack skills, power and votes unless you cheat, own it ol white massa!! bahahahahahaha

FYI Just heard on the news it's up to 1.9 million now, that signed the petition...
You couldn't make this shit up even on your worst day...I love it. Trump had best take notes as should his Nazi followers!!

Let's be real. The vast majority of this country's problems are due to people who are "from another time" being allowed to vote. Why should we have to wait for y'all to die before having a decent society.

The only solace comes in knowing that the shitty decisions your generation has made regarding the environment, healthcare, and nutrition will put most of y'all in the ground a number of years sooner that otherwise. Good day.
We became and still are the global super power. The people you despise did that. Which proves you're a fucking moron. I'd much prefer and IQ test before voting so we don't have to suffer the consequences of the retard vote.
An IQ test and a tox screen so we don't suffer the consequences of the doper vote.
Hate to say it, if that was the case, 7 people would be allowed to vote and 6 are under the age of 5!!!

The Latest: Calls for 2nd referendum crash UK website
Jun. 24, 2016 5:45 PM EDT

Tens of thousands want a do-over.....thus far over 1 million redneck losers have signed up....lolololol

So many users are signing a petition for a re-run of Britain's referendum on European Union membership that they've crashed the House of Commons website hosting the document.....

Dear God, when will white people get it? When when when will white people get it? 2000 plus years mankind has been around and still the mindless fools haven't figured it out.....the man in the mirror is your biggest adversary and enemy and until you figure out which is which, you will continue to vote against your own best interest by listening to conservative ideology that has never ever ever once worked out to be a good thing...all they know how to do is scare the shit out of white people...once in office, once given the mantle....they're completely clueless and worthless....to date, these mindless hero's haven't a plan a clue as to what to do next...sound sooooo familiar, so familiar!!

All the old people voted and when enacted will live to see perhaps 16 years of its effects....meanwhile all the young people vote to remain and once enacted, will last nearly 70 years of their life span...another reason why elderly euthanasia isn't a bad idea LOLOLO

Rod Serlings "Monsters on Maple Street pretty much sums up white people in a nut shell....Youtube it and learn, dumb shit for brains fuck heads!!

Every time I read your posts, I picture you like this.
View attachment 79350

America will not be kind to you mutant inbred albinos going forward, the demographics just aren't on your side

so enjoy yourselves its latter then you think

You couldn't make this shit up even on your worst day...I love it. Trump had best take notes as should his Nazi followers!!
You are a seriously idiotic person. I wiish my Grandfathers were alive to educate people like you what real NAZI's were like.

I'm talking about the unification of Europe you moron. Listen, here's the problem....asked over and over and over, what's the PLAN.... the conservatives have NOTHING....WHICH IS TYPICAL...THAT'S WHY EVERYONE'S IN A FUCKIN PANIC, BECAUSE THE ONLY THING CONSERVATIVES KNOW HOW TO DO, IS SCARE THE HELL OUT OF WHITE PEOPLE AND THEN NOTHING!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE A FUCKIN JOKE, A GOTDAMNED JOKE!!
Then why would they be speaking german dumbass..........none of your points are connected or support the other......there wont be another vote,,,,,thats not how things work.........if poor millenials want to be EU than can immigrate to the other countries

Tens of thousands want a do-over.....thus far over 1 million redneck losers have signed up....lolololol

So many users are signing a petition for a re-run of Britain's referendum on European Union membership that they've crashed the House of Commons website hosting the document.....

Dear God, when will white people get it? When when when will white people get it? 2000 plus years mankind has been around and still the mindless fools haven't figured it out.....the man in the mirror is your biggest adversary and enemy and until you figure out which is which, you will continue to vote against your own best interest by listening to conservative ideology that has never ever ever once worked out to be a good thing...all they know how to do is scare the shit out of white people...once in office, once given the mantle....they're completely clueless and worthless....to date, these mindless hero's haven't a plan a clue as to what to do next...sound sooooo familiar, so familiar!!

All the old people voted and when enacted will live to see perhaps 16 years of its effects....meanwhile all the young people vote to remain and once enacted, will last nearly 70 years of their life span...another reason why elderly euthanasia isn't a bad idea LOLOLO

Rod Serlings "Monsters on Maple Street pretty much sums up white people in a nut shell....Youtube it and learn, dumb shit for brains fuck heads!!

View attachment 79350

America will not be kind to you mutant inbred albinos going forward, the demographics just aren't on your side

A haha haha! Roflmao!

This is what happens by not voting - or voting stupid. Votes do count...

In america, not so much. If you wish to affect change in this current paradigm you had better be well heeled, well connected, and have think tanks and lobbyists.

now it is 2,075,000

So 1.9 million, on a online petition ? How many signatures are real ? I mean it is a website petition. How many butthurt lefties signed more than once ?

View attachment 79350

Its not so much the demographics is a changing and changing fast...the minds of people are changing and that's what's important here. This country is tiring of yesterday. Yesterday brought prosperity, yes, but it also came with exclusion, bigotry and hardship for so many people of color and now that the tides are changing, white people are doing everything possible to latch onto those bygone days.....and doing so by voting for idiots that cater to that madness and it always, always always back fire in their face, that's the sadness here. When you vote for people that have the same mindset as you, stuck on stupid.....don't expect results.

It was so very refreshing to see at least some Westerners that still value their countries sovereignty and borders. My hats off to the Brits, I honestly didn't think they still had it in them to make this break.

Now having said that, let's realize this is not a done deal. Much could happen that could keep the break from actually happening. We'll just have to wait and see.

Forum List

Back