Cuba Denies Visas To US Lawmakers

Cuba denies visas for House lawmakers | Fox News

Obama is so damn dumb.

Cuba is refusing to approve visa applications for members of the U.S. House Homeland Security Committee, according to the committee's chairman.

Obama did a noble thing and its up to Cuba to take advantage of it....however......Cuba is also wise.....once the US began coming to their country freely....EXPECT A CESSPOOL OF RUINS TO OCCUR!!

How DARE Cuba think they are a sovereign country!!!

Come to think of it, this has been our problem in our relationship with Cuba all along, isn't it.

Yes it is. Back in 1904 we should have refused them the option of going out on their own, just like Puerto Rico.

Cuba can do anything they want. What country in their right mind would want members of the U.S. House Homeland Security Committee, in their country

Obama is so damn dumb.

Cuba is refusing to approve visa applications for members of the U.S. House Homeland Security Committee, according to the committee's chairman.

Come to think of it, this has been our problem in our relationship with Cuba all along, isn't it.
No, actually I think our problem with Cuba began when they let the Russians put nukes aimed at us on their pathetic little island. Obama is a dumb fuckface.

No, actually I think our problem with Cuba began when they let the Russians put nukes aimed at us on their pathetic little island. Obama is a dumb fuckface.

But you never ask yourself WHY the Cubans wanted Russian nukes... which even the Russians weren't too keen upon and trade away at the first opportunity.
Why does somebody usually points nukes at ya dumbass? They want you anhillated. Now don't tell me yer gonna hug them dude!

Obama is so damn dumb.

So youre cool with deporting millions of illegals from the US then, right? Nah, im guessing youre just a hypocrite.

Obama is so damn dumb.

Thy want to send flights to the US, 100 a day. Their airport security is supposedly inadequate and five of our people wanted to go check it out. You would think since Obama normalized relations with Cuba, they would make a decent gesture. HEY but your right Joe, they are a sovereign country, so if they want to deny us visas, We should tell them to go fuck themselves.

NO flights from Cuba. Why should we let them fly here if they want to be an ass about it?

Obama is so damn dumb.

Obama did a noble thing and its up to Cuba to take advantage of it....however......Cuba is also wise.....once the US began coming to their country freely....EXPECT A CESSPOOL OF RUINS TO OCCUR!!

its already a cesspool, how is going to look at their airport security going to damage their country. Yeah they are Wise all right, sounds like bs

Why does somebody usually points nukes at ya dumbass? They want you anhillated. Now don't tell me yer gonna hug them dude!

actually, they pointed nukes at us because we spent 60 years raping their country.

We should count ourselves lucky the Russians controlled the buttons.
Russia wanted them there because the US had nukes in Turkey pointed at them. Cuba wanted them because they had already been the victim of countless terrorist attacks by the US including an invasion (Bay Of Pigs)

actually, they pointed nukes at us because we spent 60 years raping their country.

You're clueless. Cuba brought the world to the brink and has tortured its own people for sixty years and Obama rewards them for it.
You should not be allowed to vote.

Obama is so damn dumb.

so let me see if I understand. You praise the communist shithole for refusing to let people in and base it on the fact that they are a sovereign country.
Yet, you think the Conservatives (Americans) are ignorant racists because they want to refuse to let people just walk across the border without stopping them.
I know I cant be the first one to point out that you are an idiot.

You're clueless. Cuba brought the world to the brink and has tortured its own people for sixty years and Obama rewards them for it.
You should not be allowed to vote.
Stop acting like the US is the holier than thou fuckin country that can pass judgement on every effin body.....guess what we torture mf's, we treat our minorities like shit and we do this all under and in the name of GOD, so pot meet effin kettle, this country is the last fuckin country who should be pointing fingers at N E Body!!

so let me see if I understand. You praise the communist shithole for refusing to let people in and base it on the fact that they are a sovereign country.
Yet, you think the Conservatives (Americans) are ignorant racists because they want to refuse to let people just walk across the border without stopping them.
I know I cant be the first one to point out that you are an idiot.

I think Conservatives are stupid rubes that every four years you let the people who run your movement get you ALL SOOOOOO UPSET about the brown people walking across the border and you never think who invited them in to start with.

Hint... it's the same business owners who run your party and don't want to pay a living wage.

This has nothing to do with the fact that Cuba won't let a bunch of Republican assholes in to do photo ops.

Forum List

Back