UK: Facebook let Muslim repeatedly post videos calling for jihad violence

Facebook has enormous double standards when it comes to what it does and does not allow.

All snowflake, all the time.

What do you expect from the UK? These surrender monkeys essentially pimped thousands of their young girls to their muslim inbred pedophiles and wouldn't lift a finger about it because of this British sickness that it's WAAAAYCIST to stop muslim criminals. Which shows their booze-pickled brains are too stupid to notice that Pisslam comes in ALL races, including white. The English are such cowardly swine, they simply casually stood around while muslims chopped one of their war veterans to pieces on a public street.

Yes, these are the empire-losers who have the TEMERITY to look down their noses at Americans. While crawling on their bellies for Islam. They deserve each other.

• Banned
What do you expect from the UK? These surrender monkeys essentially pimped thousands of their young girls to their muslim inbred pedophiles and wouldn't lift a finger about it because of this British sickness that it's WAAAAYCIST to stop muslim criminals. Which shows their booze-pickled brains are too stupid to notice that Pisslam comes in ALL races, including white. The English are such cowardly swine, they simply casually stood around while muslims chopped one of their war veterans to pieces on a public street.

Yes, these are the empire-losers who have the TEMERITY to look down their noses at Americans. While crawling on their bellies for Islam. They deserve each other.
This is what happens when a nation turns it's back on God and embraces the Devil. Something like this could never happen in a Christian culture. Someone tell me I'm wrong. I dare you.

Forum List

Back