175 Years for Nassar! Yes!

While I think it's great that he is being punished for his crimes.........175 years for sexual molestations do seem rather excessive. Most people don't even get 5-10 years for murder

While I think it's great that he is being punished for his crimes.........175 years for sexual molestations do seem rather excessive. Most people don't even get 5-10 years for murder
He had over 160 victims that have come forward. And by law she is able to consider that.

I agree. People can get over having their special place touched. To date; no one has gotten over that whole, being dead thing...

Rope and/or a bullet are a lot cheaper than feeding a man and paying for an expensive babysitter for 40+ years.

Forum List

Back