Uh oh! Trump once praised the inclusion of transgendered beauty contestants in his pageants

This is pretty interesting. It actually reminds me when Trump defended transgendered people while campaigning for 2016.

Number one... its not a sport and its not an event where the tranny has an advantage like in swimming... number two... I'm going to keep saying this... we MAGA's are not against transgenderism or gayness... we are against it being shoved onto children and having men compete in Physical sports with woman....
why is that so hard for you to understand?...

notenough2share.jpg

Number one... its not a sport and its not an event where the tranny has an advantage like in swimming... number two... I'm going to keep saying this... we MAGA's are not against transgenderism or gayness... we are against it being shoved onto children and having men compete in Physical sports with woman....

Are you cool with shoving it into transgenders without them telling you first?

That's easy to answer, but you won't hear it from him. It's "hard to understand" because it destroys the narrative, and the narrative must never be destroyed.

Lol being showed to kids. Stop pretending you give a shit about kids. Heterosexual sexualization to kids has always been common. Quit pretending you ever cared about that. Even if you did, you sure as hell didn’t apply it to your political beliefs or whine about it as much as you do the LGBT.

That's easy to answer, but you won't hear it from him. It's "hard to understand" because it destroys the narrative, and the narrative must never be destroyed.
See I think you’re just conveniently claiming beauty pageants don’t matter in relation to this. If asked, and Trump never said this, you would whine in faux fashion about beauty pageants being infested with transgendered people.

See I think you’re just conveniently claiming beauty pageants don’t matter in relation to this. If asked, and Trump never said this, you would whine in faux fashion about beauty pageants being infested with transgendered people.
Nonsense, I think it's dumb when the prettiest woman is a man and the strongest woman is a man, and the most important woman is a man, but hey, each to his own, right? It's not like we have a bunch of young girls hoping to win scholarships and earn money competing against other women being told not to bother because a boy's just going to beat them anyway, right?

And, quite frankly, TRUMP! has said a lot of things over the years. So has every politician. Oops, was I not supposed to say that?

Nonsense, I think it's dumb when the prettiest woman is a man and the strongest woman is a man, and the most important woman is a man, but hey, each to his own, right? It's not like we have a bunch of young girls hoping to win scholarships and earn money competing against other women being told not to bother because a boy's just going to beat them anyway, right?

And, quite frankly, TRUMP! has said a lot of things over the years. So has every politician. Oops, was I not supposed to say that?
I don’t understand why you think this transgendered exposure to kids is some epidemic. You cite these anecdotal videos of drag queens dancing around kids and you freak out. There are countless examples of beautiful natural women being provocative around kids. You NEVER cared even if you want to pretend you did.

I don’t understand why you think this transgendered exposure to kids is some epidemic. You cite these anecdotal videos of drag queens dancing around kids and you freak out. There are countless examples of beautiful natural women being provocative around kids. You NEVER cared even if you want to pretend you did.
What have I cited? I have to assume you're trying to tar me with the sins of the collective, because I don't think I've done that. Also, I oppose women being provocative around kids. I've noticed that men who publicly say they oppose such activity are mocked and derided by the likes of those now defending the same things done by transexuals. That's not a positive development.

What have I cited? I have to assume you're trying to tar me with the sins of the collective, because I don't think I've done that. Also, I oppose women being provocative around kids. I've noticed that men who publicly say they oppose such activity are mocked and derided by the likes of those now defending the same things done by transexuals. That's not a positive development.
Perhaps you do care about that kind of exposure, but obviously we both know you are massively disproportionately concerned about the LGBT kind.

Lol being showed to kids. Stop pretending you give a shit about kids. Heterosexual sexualization to kids has always been common. Quit pretending you ever cared about that. Even if you did, you sure as hell didn’t apply it to your political beliefs or whine about it as much as you do the LGBT.
I have school age grandchildren... we know you don't care about kids so maybe you think everyone is like you are... but we are not....

So you're for showing kids half naked men dressed up in womens clothing with their junk hanging out?

So you're for showing kids half naked men dressed up in womens clothing with their junk hanging out?
I’m actually not. I just don’t pretend it’s some kind of epidemic or is even close to a fair generalization to the LGBT community. Okay sure there were a couple videos of drag shows that involved kids that were inappropriate. I don’t just take that and decide it’s proof they are all sexual deviants. In comparison, there are countless examples of natural women dancing half naked around kids. The NFL cheerleaders are a good example. Hell there is a kids menu at Hooters. It’s not like you care about that at all.

I’m actually not. I just don’t pretend it’s some kind of epidemic or is even close to a fair generalization to the LGBT community. Okay sure there were a couple videos of drag shows that involved kids that were inappropriate. I don’t just take that and decide it’s proof they are all sexual deviants. In comparison, there are countless examples of natural women dancing half naked around kids. The NFL cheerleaders are a good example. Hell there is a kids menu at Hooters. It’s not like you care about that at all.

Keep them away from children...period.

Forum List

Back