Trump would've allowed a trans woman to run for Miss America

I don't know if I'd say he's a leftist, but he's definitely a New York libertine*... and my theory is that he's been playing a role, but he's one of them, if you know what I mean.

*i'm using the word libertine instead of 'liberal' since modern-day liberals are not true liberals at all. but we really do need a new word for them.
Bed wetters.

bed-wettingN2.png

It's a cult OP.

A cult of personality.

Doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do, no matter if they claimed they were for or against it before, whatever he says, they do!
Hey, look everybody......MarcATL is back.
And he's still bolding random words for no fucking reason.
Where ya been, buddy?

It's not an opinion it is a BIOLOGICAL FACT and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

They aren't transitioning into women they are mutilating their bodies to feed a psychotic fantasy
As long as the person is over 18, they are an adult and it is their right to do whatever they want and have sex with whoever they want. I am not delusional, I believe in individual rights and not having those rights denied by other people who THINK they know what's right.

As long as the person is over 18, they are an adult and it is their right to do whatever they want and have sex with whoever they want. I am not delusional, I believe in individual rights and not having those rights denied by other people who THINK they know what's right.
You can not transition into a woman. That is a FACT not an opinion.

If you believe otherwise you are indeed delusional.

While I agree if an adult wants to be a lunatic that is their right. However pushing REAL WOMEN ASIDE to feed your delusion is unacceptable and is the reason why so many entities are now banning men from what were traditional women's entities.

Your position would FORCE WOMEN to share their nude and intimate moments with strange MEN. That is just sick logic

You can not transition into a woman. That is a FACT not an opinion.

If you believe otherwise you are indeed delusional.

While I agree if an adult wants to be a lunatic that is their right. However pushing REAL WOMEN ASIDE to feed your delusion is unacceptable and is the reason why so many entities are now banning men from what were traditional women's entities.

Your position would FORCE WOMEN to share their nude and intimate moments with strange MEN. That is just sick logic
Your anger and emotion don't make your opinions right. If a biological man has reversed his sex surgically, then he is in my opinion a female except in terms of giving birth and lactating. If he still has his dick then he is a cross dresser, not a trans woman and therefore should not be able to compete in the pageant in my opinion.

Your anger and emotion don't make your opinions right. If a biological man has reversed his sex surgically, then he is in my opinion a female except in terms of giving birth and lactating. If he still has his dick then he is a cross dresser, not a trans woman and therefore should not be able to compete in the pageant in my opinion.
Hahahahahaha

You're a FUCKING LUNATIC

Except this isn't really about opinions. It's biological facts. Cutting off your dick and having a hole created, doesn't make it a vagina. There's a hundred other things that makes it a vagina. And that's without taking menstruation aspects.

He is mentally deranged obviously. He thinks men can become women.

That is as certifiably insane as it gets. Everything he said after that comment becomes moot.

He has ZERO credibility at this point.

Agreed. But he still gets the crossdressing thing down. And does believe that men with a penis should not be able to compete against women.

That's common ground. Nothing wrong with that.

Agreed. But he still gets the crossdressing thing down. And does believe that men with a penis should not be able to compete against women.

That's common ground. Nothing wrong with that.
No common ground with people who enable this insane trauma we are inflicting on a generation of children. NONE

Forum List

Back