Uh oh! Trump once praised the inclusion of transgendered beauty contestants in his pageants

Lol are you in the 8th grade or something? You’re embarrassing yourself.
You're still crying

1678742012000434.jpg

Lol I love how republicans (and 8th graders) think “faggot” is the ultimate burn or whatever. You can think I’m gay if you want to I guess. I really don’t care lol Why would I?
For someone who doesn't care you're awfully whiny about it. Maybe next time just scroll past instead of being a FAGGOT

For someone who doesn't care you're awfully whiny about it. Maybe next time just scroll past instead of being a FAGGOT
Lol scroll past instead of being a faggot? Are you even listening to yourself? You’re a moron lol

Number one... its not a sport and its not an event where the tranny has an advantage like in swimming... number two... I'm going to keep saying this... we MAGA's are not against transgenderism or gayness... we are against it being shoved onto children and having men compete in Physical sports with woman....
why is that so hard for you to understand?...
They understand they just like to pretend they don’t.

Number one... its not a sport and its not an event where the tranny has an advantage like in swimming... number two... I'm going to keep saying this... we MAGA's are not against transgenderism or gayness... we are against it being shoved onto children and having men compete in Physical sports with woman....
why is that so hard for you to understand?...

See?

The Libertarian fucking gets it.

Dude, we don't hate transgenders you simple minded fuck.

We just don't think they should be indoctrinating children.

Any more than heterosexual strip club whores should be.

MSM has broken you.

P.S. By "we" - I mean the vast majority of the country.
Hey moron they aren’t indoctrinating children. You just pretend they do BECAUSE YOU HATE THEM.

Hey moron they aren’t indoctrinating children. You just pretend they do BECAUSE YOU HATE THEM.

IF I TYPE IN BIG CAPS WILL I BE AS IGNORANT AS YOU ARE????

Seriously, you have the internet at your disposal.

Go to a reasonable search engine - say Duck Duck Go.

Type in "elementary, kindergarten students, transgenders".

Then I suggest, "female UFC fighter gets beaten within an inch of her life by a man who claims to be a woman".

Enjoy your knowledge quest.

IF I TYPE IN BIG CAPS WILL I BE AS IGNORANT AS YOU ARE????

Seriously, you have the internet at your disposal.

Go to a reasonable search engine - say Duck Duck Go.

Type in "elementary, kindergarten students, transgenders".

Then I suggest, "female UFC fighter gets beaten within an inch of her life by a man who claims to be a woman".

Enjoy your knowledge quest.
Lol this is the response you come back with? Yeah republicans really are predictable.

Lol this is the response you come back with? Yeah republicans really are predictable.

I was a Democrat a mere 3 years ago.

There are millions like me.

Maybe you should have some inner contemplation.

Before it's too late.

Electorally speaking, and such.

I was a Democrat a mere 3 years ago.

There are millions like me.

Maybe you should have some inner contemplation.

Before it's too late.

Electorally speaking, and such.
And your alternative is voting Republican? That is flat out bat shit insane. What you’re saying really doesn’t even justify to stop voting democrat. Democrats in office rarely even talk about identity politics.

Forum List

Back