Trump would've allowed a trans woman to run for Miss America

Except this isn't really about opinions. It's biological facts. Cutting off your dick and having a hole created, doesn't make it a vagina. There's a hundred other things that makes it a vagina. And that's without taking menstruation aspects.
Then call them non-birthing females, if that makes you feel better. Just to be clear, I do believe there are some people who look to transition because they are totally messed up mentally. So some trans people are mentally disturbed, but being trans does not mean that person is mentally disturbed.

He is mentally deranged obviously. He thinks men can become women.

That is as certifiably insane as it gets. Everything he said after that comment becomes moot.

He has ZERO credibility at this point.

Agreed. But he still gets the crossdressing thing down. And does believe that men with a penis should not be able to compete against women.

That's common ground. Nothing wrong with that.
Then call them non-birthing females, if that makes you feel better.

I'll call them what I want to, and not what they want me to call them.

Just to be clear, I do believe there are some people who look to transition because they are totally messed up mentally. So some trans people are mentally disturbed, but being trans does not mean that person is mentally disturbed.

I agree with that.

I think a lot are mentally deranged. Some are just feminine by nature and want to get closer to feminization. And some are just caught in a fad.

The first and the last of those, are more populated. Which is why there's so many regretting transitioning now a days. Many get this idea that they're going to be problem free after reassignment surgery. And turns out, it only creates a lot more problems. One of the biggest ones is acceptance.
Straight men are turned off by the fact that the one they're with used to be a man. Gay men don't want them. They completely eliminated 2/3rds of the population who would want to have anything to do with them.

And so when they realize their mistake and try to detransitioning, it's just not even possible. Plus throw in the fact that if one does detransition, they lose a huge part of their support group.

I'd say that only like 1 out of 1,000 are satisfied with their transition after 5 years.

Agreed. But he still gets the crossdressing thing down. And does believe that men with a penis should not be able to compete against women.

That's common ground. Nothing wrong with that.

I'll call them what I want to, and not what they want me to call them.

I agree with that.

I think a lot are mentally deranged. Some are just feminine by nature and want to get closer to feminization. And some are just caught in a fad.

The first and the last of those, are more populated. Which is why there's so many regretting transitioning now a days. Many get this idea that they're going to be problem free after reassignment surgery. And turns out, it only creates a lot more problems. One of the biggest ones is acceptance.
Straight men are turned off by the fact that the one they're with used to be a man. Gay men don't want them. They completely eliminated 2/3rds of the population who would want to have anything to do with them.

And so when they realize their mistake and try to detransitioning, it's just not even possible. Plus throw in the fact that if one does detransition, they lose a huge part of their support group.

I'd say that only like 1 out of 1,000 are satisfied with their transition after 5 years.
I think you are a bit fast and loose with the numbers in each category, but I fundamentally agree with you. I don't pretend to understand it and it is a dangerous journey. But it is a person's right to do what they want. I appreciate the discussion of a very sensitive topic.

There's no such thing as trans men or trans women. Just delusional people who mutilated their genitals. Psychologists understand that you don't help delusional people by agreeing with their delusion. Indeed, agreeing with their delusion is cruel.

There's no such thing as trans men or trans women. Just delusional people who mutilated their genitals. Psychologists understand that you don't help delusional people by agreeing with their delusion. Indeed, agreeing with their delusion is cruel.

There is such a thing. Note the word "trans" in front of either one. Whether you think it's right or not, "trans" is still recognized by the masses. Even you understand what "trans" means.

Forum List

Back