Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Donny didn't write The Art of the Deal and now his skanky white trash wife is a plagiarist. Holy shit.

oT41FYI.gif

So delusional.......and his wife has more intelligence and class...than your criminal dog

Oh, it's true, alright. A portion of Melania's speech, which she acknowledged she wrote, was plagiarized. Some of it word for word.

Looks like Melania recognizes Michelle Obama is smarter than she is.
thumbsup.gif

PROVE IT....LINK, LIAR?

Lol...all that good KGB training gone to waste. The Pootin in would be sooo disappointed!

Last edited:
Nowhere in Melania's speech did I hear her say "For the first time in my adult life, I'm proud of my country".
Perhaps because America is not "her" country?

Devils advocate here but I'm not gonna lie. They both got ass
It is now, and unlike Moochelle, she appreciates it.
I think Michelle is an attractive woman. Very attractive in fact. I believe her to have an ugly heart but whatever

If you knew anything about tits you'd know Melania's are God-given. Great speech...your little coven of critics are ignoring the reviews....she hit it out of the park. :banana:

Oh shit --- Horndog is right. Clearly it was Michelle who plagiarized Ivana, using that same teleprompter time machine app that allowed her husband to travel back in time to crash the economy retroactively so he could get elected.

Bastids!
Don’t Believe The Media: Michelle Obama Stole Her Speech, Not Melania Trump

4i6Ckte.gif

From David Corn, on twitter (because I don't plagiarize):

And if you're going to plagiarize a speech make sure you plagiarize the section about hard work and honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back