Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.

You think it's OK to steal lines from somebody else's speech and not give them credit and also claim to have written it yourself? Fuck that, it's plagiarism, Parts of McRacist's snow princess' speech was lifted from the first black FLOTUS, that is fuckng hilarious.

Melania Rump ------ the Led Zeppelin of political speechifying. :rofl:

Hey, at least Robert Plant can sing.

Haha, you spelled "caterwaul" wrong. ;)
Whatever Robber Plant does it sounds like a goat being waterboarded.

Well, let's agree to disagree. I bet he could give a better speech though....you know, in English.

LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.

You think it's OK to steal lines from somebody else's speech and not give them credit and also claim to have written it yourself? Fuck that, it's plagiarism, Parts of McRacist's snow princess' speech was lifted from the first black FLOTUS, that is fuckng hilarious.

Melania Rump ------ the Led Zeppelin of political speechifying. :rofl:

Hey, at least Robert Plant can sing.

Haha, you spelled "caterwaul" wrong. ;)
Whatever Robber Plant does it sounds like a goat being waterboarded.

Well, let's agree to disagree. I bet he could give a better speech though....you know, in English.

True. Whatever her writers plagiarized, that was a damn good Latka Gravas impression.

I understand her husband does an equally impressive impression of an orange.

Much of it was taken from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech. 22 out of 26 words directly lifted.

Wait she only spoke 26 words?
I don't buy it, she had no ebonics in it.

Oh, look, more racism from the right and not the slightest understanding that just stealing portions of a speech is plagiarism.

Obama also read the speech like a human and not a robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back