Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never before has a first lady had an ass like that. Michelle was close but no "cigar"
Those Black genes helped her out.

Edit

I take that back. Clearly she didnt get any Black ass genes. It looks like a pancake so she must have had some work done.

all-about-that-bass-42.jpg

Don is a legend.....

Nowhere in Melania's speech did I hear her say "For the first time in my adult life, I'm proud of my country".
Perhaps because America is not "her" country?

Devils advocate here but I'm not gonna lie. They both got ass
It is now, and unlike Moochelle, she appreciates it.
I think Michelle is an attractive woman. Very attractive in fact. I believe her to have an ugly heart but whatever
Yeah, whatever.

Where's your link proving that claim. I don't think the mooch is that articulate. I know the dear leader isn't, get them off the prompter and they both sound like idiots, although the mooch is a bit better.
my god you need to lighten up.

If you knew anything about tits you'd know Melania's are God-given. Great speech...your little coven of critics are ignoring the reviews....she hit it out of the park. :banana:

Oh shit --- Horndog is right. Clearly it was Michelle who plagiarized Ivana, using that same teleprompter time machine app that allowed her husband to travel back in time to crash the economy retroactively so he could get elected.

Bastids!
Don’t Believe The Media: Michelle Obama Stole Her Speech, Not Melania Trump

4i6Ckte.gif

I don't believe it either...moochelle would have to know how to resd

Where's your link proving that claim. I don't think the mooch is that articulate. I know the dear leader isn't, get them off the prompter and they both sound like idiots, although the mooch is a bit better.

Their snow princess has turned out to be about as reliable as her husband.

LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.
They are not liberals.

In order to stop being so ignorant people need to wake up and stop referring to commies and leeches as liberals. And also stop referring to anarchists as conservatives.

Their snow princess has turned out to be about as reliable as her husband.

So very reliable......so what does mooch hate about america now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back