Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.

You think it's OK to steal lines from somebody else's speech and not give them credit and also claim to have written it yourself? Fuck that, it's plagiarism, Parts of McRacist's snow princess' speech was lifted from the first black FLOTUS, that is fuckng hilarious.

LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.
Her speech was good. The speech was much bigger than the plaguerized sentence.
But you do not copy a portion of a speech of the wife of the President you are trashing.

It is not on Melanie, it is on the Trump campaign.

I did a little research on her and Donald and he claims that they have never so much as a disagreement in all the time they have been together. I have a problem with that statement. If that is true then she obviously agrees with him at all times. I don't see how any rational person could ALWAYS agree with Trump. He says some pretty wack shit.

I don't trust her. She obviously lies to stay in good graces with Donald.

She is pretty in a "Bond Girl" kind of way. I just have a hard time picturing her doing him. She must be the absolute queen of "faking it".

Melania Trump is beautiful and intelligent in a plagiarized speech taken from our incumbent First Lady - intelligent and beautiful Michele Obama.

Oh No!!!!

So do GOP Convention goers think it was intelligent and beautiful when a white woman says it, but was commie talk when a black woman says it.

What a dickhead Trump is to do this to his wife.

I hope she kicks his ass tonight and dumps his sorry ass.

Much of it was taken from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech. 22 out of 26 words directly lifted.
No it wasn't. You're lying!

Obama: Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values. Like: you work hard for what you want in life.

Trump: ...the values that you work hard for what you want in life.

Obama: ...that your word is your bond, that you do what you say you’re gonna do.

Trump: ...that your word is your bond, and you do what you say and keep your promise.

Obama: ...that you treat people with dignity and respect

Trump: ...that you treat people with respect

Obama: ...because we want our children and all children in this nation to know the only limits on the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.

Trump: ...because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back