Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT ONE OF THESE MUTTS HAS READ MOOCH'S SPEECH.....HERE IT IS...ZIP, NADA, NOTHING CLOSE TO BEING COPIED....THE LINK FROM THE OP IS LONG GONE... :lmao:

Transcript: Michelle Obama's 'One Nation' - CNN.com
Pig

Jailbait.
Bend over.....

Oooooh sounds da like fun....where is old school?
Old School ain't got nuthin on me. I learned soap dropping like a pro in prisin5

If you knew anything about tits you'd know Melania's are God-given. Great speech...your little coven of critics are ignoring the reviews....she hit it out of the park. :banana:

Oh shit --- Horndog is right. Clearly it was Michelle who plagiarized Ivana, using that same teleprompter time machine app that allowed her husband to travel back in time to crash the economy retroactively so he could get elected.

Bastids!
Don’t Believe The Media: Michelle Obama Stole Her Speech, Not Melania Trump

4i6Ckte.gif

I don't believe it either...moochelle would have to know how to resd

I'm not sure I know how to resd myself. Is that something contagious you get from a teleprompter?

does it hurt trying to force reality to match your delusions?

You're proved to be a LYING pussy again....how many times this week,...60? 65? and it's only Monday! :badgrin:

lol. it's been shown over and over that the portion of the speech was lifted, no doubt about it - it's practically word for word with only the most minor of tweaks.

why do you have such a problem accepting the obvious?

Fake tits, Fake speech. There is a pattern here.

If you knew anything about tits you'd know Melania's are God-given. Great speech...your little coven of critics are ignoring the reviews....she hit it out of the park. :banana:

Oh shit --- Horndog is right. Clearly it was Michelle who plagiarized Ivana, using that same teleprompter time machine app that allowed her husband to travel back in time to crash the economy retroactively so he could get elected.

Bastids!
Don’t Believe The Media: Michelle Obama Stole Her Speech, Not Melania Trump

4i6Ckte.gif

I don't believe it either...moochelle would have to know how to resd

I'm not sure I know how to resd myself. Is that something contagious you get from a teleprompter?

Lol, I like you ;)

I thought the Wasilla Hillbillies were bad enough - but holy shit this is much worse...

Trump%2B-%2BMelania.png

Fake tits. Fake speech. Fake book. Fake wealth. Fake accomplishments. Fake university.

Last edited:

You're proved to be a LYING pussy again....how many times this week,...60? 65? and it's only Monday! :badgrin:

lol. it's been shown over and over that the portion of the speech was lifted, no doubt about it - it's practically word for word with only the most minor of tweaks.

So at worst she did what the VP fid, who gives a fuck.......it couldn't have been much, no America hating in it

Maybe they had the same speech writer.
they did. michelle obama.

Where's your link proving that claim. I don't think the mooch is that articulate. I know the dear leader isn't, get them off the prompter and they both sound like idiots, although the mooch is a bit better.
my god you need to lighten up.

Their snow princess has turned out to be about as reliable as her husband.

So very reliable......so what does mooch hate about america now?

I don't see how any of this is Michelle Obama's problem.

I guess we can only presume that Donald liked Michelle Obama's speech and just ran with it--LOL--or more than likely his wife Melania could figure out anything nice to say about him, so she just copied Michell's speech.

0728DanaSummers_Tribune_0.jpg

I don't care what she said in her speech...I just like watching her deliver it. She is one hot first lady.....

The OP's link to The Hill is still sitting there and still works.

BULLSHIT...IT'S GONE! :lol:

Show me the "plagiarism" SUCKER!

You need to fix that edited quote, 'cause those are not my words.
Unfortunately for you they're not Michelle Obama's words either, and I bite.

After that you need to take your fingers out your ears and quit going :lalala:

McRacist jumped in the same river of DeNial. Then when he was proven wrong and shown how Melania took the lyrics right out of the mouth of the first black FLOTUS he ran away wid a quickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back