Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oopsie. I'm betting same Telepromter operator both times.

It's just shocking. Who the fuck told her this would be a good idea? I didn't know the RNC could be this dumb.

I'm betting it was --- this guy.

taxi-andy-kaufman.jpg

Much of it was taken from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech. 22 out of 26 words directly lifted.
No it wasn't. You're lying!

Obama: Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values. Like: you work hard for what you want in life.

Trump: ...the values that you work hard for what you want in life.

Obama: ...that your word is your bond, that you do what you say you’re gonna do.

Trump: ...that your word is your bond, and you do what you say and keep your promise.

Obama: ...that you treat people with dignity and respect

Trump: ...that you treat people with respect

Obama: ...because we want our children and all children in this nation to know the only limits on the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.

Trump: ...because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

Note that she left out the word "dignity".

America loves Melania....America recoils at the sight of the hideous Mooch with the bulge in her? crotch...sorry suckers, you lose again. :lol:

Oh no, how awful..........I feel so bad for her. BTW you just did what you accused her of,you copied my title...too funny.
I am not a GOP goer.
If she was shammed someone is going to die, like the writer.

LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.

You think it's OK to steal lines from somebody else's speech and not give them credit and also claim to have written it yourself? Fuck that, it's plagiarism, Parts of McRacist's snow princess' speech was lifted from the first black FLOTUS, that is fuckng hilarious.

Melania Rump ------ the Led Zeppelin of political speechifying. :rofl:

It was clearly plagiarism. The number of similarities are statistically impossible.

It was given to her by a professional speechwriter, as most speeches are.

Everyone would sympathize with Trump if he simply told the truth and admitted he was sabotaged by a speechwriter.

But we all know that Trump is going to lie his away out of this and blame the liberal media.

Much of it was taken from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech. 22 out of 26 words directly lifted.
No it wasn't. You're lying!

Obama: Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values. Like: you work hard for what you want in life.

Trump: ...the values that you work hard for what you want in life.

Obama: ...that your word is your bond, that you do what you say you’re gonna do.

Trump: ...that your word is your bond, and you do what you say and keep your promise.

Obama: ...that you treat people with dignity and respect

Trump: ...that you treat people with respect

Obama: ...because we want our children and all children in this nation to know the only limits on the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.

Trump: ...because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

Note that she left out the word "dignity".
I flunked English 101 for doing the same thing as Melania did on a paper. I changed a few words, but it did no good. I empathizer with her.

If you knew anything about tits you'd know Melania's are God-given. Great speech...your little coven of critics are ignoring the reviews....she hit it out of the park. :banana:

Oh shit --- Horndog is right. Clearly it was Michelle who plagiarized Ivana, using that same teleprompter time machine app that allowed her husband to travel back in time to crash the economy retroactively so he could get elected.

Bastids!

LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.

You think it's OK to steal lines from somebody else's speech and not give them credit and also claim to have written it yourself? Fuck that, it's plagiarism, Parts of McRacist's snow princess' speech was lifted from the first black FLOTUS, that is fuckng hilarious.

Hey, at least Robert Plant can sing.

Hey, at least Robert Plant can sing.

Haha, you spelled "caterwaul" wrong. ;)
Whatever Robber Plant does it sounds like a goat being waterboarded.

[
It was clearly plagiarism. The number of similarities are statistically impossible.

It was given to her by a professional speechwriter, as most speeches are.

Everyone would sympathize with Trump if he simply told the truth and admitted he was sabotaged by a speechwriter.

But we all know that Trump is going to lie his away out of this and blame the liberal media.
supposedly she worked with a speech writer for five or six weeks...

clearly they weren't spending that time writing a speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back