uh-oh...long time presidential predictor says

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
IMG_20201016_202806.jpg

Wow 24/26 is low nineties for accuracy! .... Not based on public queries ... Real, hard empirical data. Hmmm.

Jo

Last edited:
Wow I hope you guys are right. I just see an unprecedented push by the Democrats to get out the stupid vote. That could push the worst candidate in Presidential history over the finish line.

I thi
View attachment 402772
Wow 24/26 is high nineties for accuracy! .... Not based on public queries ... Real, hard empirical data. Hmmm.

Jo
I think that prediction is probably a bit high for President Trump. My final prediction for the election is Trump wins 32 states, and receives 320 Electoral College votes to Biden's 218.

I agree but I just wanted to show how easy it is to throw numbers at the screen.

Unlike many other projections, Norpoth’s equation ignores approval ratings and polls. His mathematical model uses things that have already happened, real primary election results and how those candidates performed.

View attachment 402772
Wow 24/26 is low nineties for accuracy! .... Not based on public queries ... Real, hard empirical data. Hmmm.

Jo
Could you provide a link? I would like to send this to someone.

While believe Trump will win. I still want everyone to get out and vote. Don’t think that Trump will win and you don’t need to vote.
we need not only every vote we can get for Trump but every vote we can get for every Republican.
maybe just maybe if the democrats loose enough they will understand that their crazy agenda is not wanted by the average American.
i doubt they will but there is always hope

He's a scholar with an incredible record.... "follow the science" the marxist rodents insist.... well, until they don't like the message.... much like "believe all women!!"

I agree 100% with Helmut Norpoth.

I thi
View attachment 402772
Wow 24/26 is high nineties for accuracy! .... Not based on public queries ... Real, hard empirical data. Hmmm.

Jo
I think that prediction is probably a bit high for President Trump. My final prediction for the election is Trump wins 32 states, and receives 320 Electoral College votes to Biden's 218.
Yeah, Trump taking New York is a bit too optimistic, lol.

I think the final map will look something like this:

1602912809975.png

I fiogure if Trump is less than five points behind Biden in the average polls or Biden is at less than what Hillary had in the polls in 2016, give the state to Trump and this is the map results.

Forum List

Back