30,000 Thousand Criminals released From Prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Americans need to form their own individual opinion on this matter. It appears to me that C.S. Peters pulled a mannequin as she obviously lacks critical facts, figures & investigative data requested from her by senator Kennedy. C.S. Peters with that blanked out look on her face, her lack of critical answers, like is she's lost in space? Why is C.S. Peters being paid a six figure yearly salary for not having answers that ARE CRITICAL regarding public safety??? A long, long time ago my dad tagged me with one of his many verbal wits of wisdom & I quote; "Kid, there are two kinds of people in this world. Those that learn the hard way & those that never learn at all." C.S. Peters comes to mind here for me.

Americans need to form their own individual opinion on this matter. It appears to me that C.S. Peters pulled a mannequin as she obviously lacks critical facts, figures & investigative data requested from her by senator Kennedy. C.S. Peters with that blanked out look on her face, her lack of critical answers, like is she's lost in space? Why is C.S. Peters being paid a six figure yearly salary for not having answers that ARE CRITICAL regarding public safety??? A long, long time ago my dad tagged me with one of his many verbal wits of wisdom & I quote; "Kid, there are two kinds of people in this world. Those that learn the hard way & those that never learn at all." C.S. Peters comes to mind here for me.
Link to a current event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back