Uh-oh, has Trump been in Washington too long and forgotten his base? No wall=one term president

President Trump never said there would be a wall along the ENTIRE border...its impossible. Rivers/Mountains etc....Most yes All no....unfortunate but can't fight nature.

I wish I could find his comment about a big beautiful wall 2000 miles long ..

Brownsville Tx to San Diego Ca is 1553 miles ... the entire border of Mexico- Tx border to Ca border

“I will build a great wall — and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me — and I’ll build them very inexpensively,” Trump has said. “I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

Fuck Trump

Last edited:
President Trump never said there would be a wall along the ENTIRE border...its impossible. Rivers/Mountains etc....Most yes All no....unfortunate but can't fight nature.

I wish I could find his comment about a big beautiful wall 2000 miles long ..

Brownsville Tx to San Diego Ca is 1553 miles ... the entire border of Mexico- Tx border to Ca border

“I will build a great wall — and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me — and I’ll build them very inexpensively,” Trump has said. “I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

Fuck Trump
what is your problem with a wall?

Forum List

Back