Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

about what the psycho ted nugent said about the president of the united states and USSC?

just wondering where all the incensed people are who were soooooooo busily distorting what was said by one person about anne romney.

seems to me someone who says they will be dead or in jail if the president is re-elected should be shunned by anyone with any kind of decency...

instead your presidential candidate wants his endorsement???

and you have the chutzpah to complain about one misspeak by someone who doesn't even work for the president?

lol..

Why would you shun someone who is willing to risk their own well-being to voice what he believes?

If he said what the article in post #2 says he said, he should get a visit from the Secret Service. I had not heard the statement or known about it until I read this thread. He deserves one of those knocks on the door at 3am.

Completely inappropriate and if you ask me, oh wait, you did, un-American.

Immie

Is it really hard to believe that Obama would kill or imprison poltiical opposition if reelected? Men in power have been doing exactly that for thousands of years. It speaks amazingly well of the system our Founders established that this nation hasnt been doing that for any prolong period of time.

Ok saw the link in your second post for the Supreme Court part that is his opinion to me it's stupid and low class but all people are entitled to stupid and low class opinions for his if Obama is reelected comments there is no direct threat made against President Obama so it really does not mean much of anything to me.

If he said what the article in post #2 says he said, he should get a visit from the Secret Service. I had not heard the statement or known about it until I read this thread. He deserves one of those knocks on the door at 3am.

Immie
Nugent gets a celeb exemption from equal justice.

Immie

and this is why i like you even though we don't generally agree.

i just saw a video of it. it was disgusting.

more disgusting is that he isn't being condemned for his comments by the right... and the GOP candidate seems to want his endorsement.

i wonder if that will change now.

Voyager_shield.jpg

Democrat Deflector Shields Engaged!

about what the psycho ted nugent said about the president of the united states and USSC?

just wondering where all the incensed people are who were soooooooo busily distorting what was said by one person about anne romney.

seems to me someone who says they will be dead or in jail if the president is re-elected should be shunned by anyone with any kind of decency...

instead your presidential candidate wants his endorsement???

and you have the chutzpah to complain about one misspeak by someone who doesn't even work for the president?

lol..

Why would you shun someone who is willing to risk their own well-being to voice what he believes?

what he "believes" seems to be criminal...

and mentally ill..

just saying.

i do appreciate though that you think what he said was ok.

but i bet you tossed a hissy fit over what Hillary Rosen said

Here!

This is the part that strikes me as a tad extreme... :lol:

Nugent was more direct. "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," he said.

there is no direct threat made against President Obama

Of course not. Leftists just want to talk about anything other than the failure of Obamacare, worst economic recovery in modern history, historic budget deficits, longest ever long term unemployment.....

..... you know. Important stuff like that.

Ok saw the link in your second post for the Supreme Court part that is his opinion to me it's stupid and low class but all people are entitled to stupid and low class opinions for his if Obama is reelected comments there is no direct threat made against President Obama so it really does not mean much of anything to me.

It doesn't have to be a "direct" threat against the President. Simply an implied threat will get you a knock on the door. I think Avatar is stretching things when he implies that what Nugent meant was that Obama would target him. Maybe Avatar is preparing to defend Mr. Nugent as his attorney? I'd go with that defense. :)

Dagnammit! Do you realize how big of a frigging ego a man in Nugent's place must have to believe that Obama would target him for no other reason than being a conservative?

Immie

Last edited:

well, if he were just some ijit on the street..well, yes.

given that the GOP candidate seems to see him as some type of surrogate, i'd say...people shouldn't be so blase about it....

especially after the week of faurage we just had from the right over an innocuous statement.

don't you think a) romney should be calling his surrogate out for the comments...

and b) that the people who went into a tizzy about rosen's statement should, minimally, show some righteous indignation about this.

i think the fact that neither has occurred is the real problem.

nothing new...

Last edited:
In the same interview the aging Motor City Madman Nugent called the liberal block of the Supreme Court “evil, anti-American people” and said the administration in general is “vile, evil, [and] America-hating.”

Ted Nugent: Threat to Obama, or harmless loudmouth? - CSMonitor.com

Yep. Links help. Romney did condemn the statement, it's in your Link. Ted does get crazy. It is ambiguous enough that it is not going far. I agree with you, that kind of language is in poor taste and should not be tolerated from either side.

Oh quick comment on the lack of outrage from the right over this you will see as much as you do when someone on the left makes the same type of stupid comments both sides are very selective about when to be outraged.

Forum List

Back