UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Anyone else here see this Documentary? I thought it was very good. The stuff about the Moon was especially interesting. If you have seen it, let me know what you think. If you haven't, check it out and then come back to discuss. Thanks.

Last edited:
No such thing as UFOs......President Obama has already declared it

I guess... if you're into kooky conspiracy crap. It kind of reveals a lot about you.

Actually it speaks much more of you..dont shoot the messenger the reality is these are the statements of not one but two former minister of defence in NATO
countries..I have offered no opinion on their statements

Isn't it odd that there are no clear photos of UFO's? They are all fuzzy or suspect or apparently taken at a distance. We have cameras that can photograph a grasshopper from 100 miles in space but yet no clear photos of UFO's. Also, why hasn't one landed right in the middle of Times Square in NYC or some other place full of witnesses? I'm not saying I don't believe in UFO'S but I do find it interesting their presence is so questionably defined.

"And it came to pass... That the sons of God saw the daughters of Adam &...they took them wives...There were giants (Nephilim) in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God [angels] came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men, which were of old, men of renown." Gen.6:1-4.** [=demigods.

Forum List

Back