UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied

It's cool and trendy to say that you believe in UFO's. If you say: "There MUST be intelligent life out there, the Universe is FAR to big for us to be the only ones in it", people will agree.

But if you say you actually saw one, everyone will call you a nutjob!

Why is that? :confused:

The odds of finding another planet with advanced life on it are very small. While there may be other planets with intelligent life, the immense distances and low probability of finding us make your sighting probably crazy.

Then again, there is the cornfield theory

cottonfactory42.jpg

No such thing as UFOs......President Obama has already declared it

Nah, I bet Obama knows UFO's are real too.

Did I ever tell you my Cornfield theory?

The next nearest solar system is 4.5 lightyears away. That means if you travel at the speed of light it would take 4.5 years to get here. That is a long time especially when you have 5 lightyears to get to the next closest solar system

All of our UFO sightings tend to be single sightings over some obscure cornfield in mid America. Are you going to travel a minimum of nine years and come back and report..... I saw CORN!

Any UFO traveling such a great distance is not going to do some flyby and then go home. They would stay for decades and scout the whole planet especially the cities where most life is evident

It also cracks me up that people believe that a race of beings that have the technology to flip a space ship accross the breadth of the galaxy, do so only to shove a probe up someone's ass.:lol:

Last edited:

The next nearest solar system is 4.5 lightyears away. That means if you travel at the speed of light it would take 4.5 years to get here. That is a long time especially when you have 5 lightyears to get to the next closest solar system

All of our UFO sightings tend to be single sightings over some obscure cornfield in mid America. Are you going to travel a minimum of nine years and come back and report..... I saw CORN!

Any UFO traveling such a great distance is not going to do some flyby and then go home. They would stay for decades and scout the whole planet especially the cities where most life is evident

It also cracks me up that people believe that a race of beings that have the technology to flip a space ship accross the breadth of the galaxy, only to shove a probe up someone's ass.:lol:

Actually, it would make perfect sense for them to study us. We would likely be perceived as bizarre-looking dumb creatures to them. That be said, i do not believe in the claims of 'Alien Abduction.'

If anyone REALLY wants to know the truth, they need to pick up a book called Rare Earth. In it you will find a well thoughtout and well reasoned explanation as to why we haven't been visited, why we haven't heard from anyone else, and why though life is probaby prevalent throughout the galaxy, sentient beings are so rare that we are virtualy alone in the universe.

Anyone else here see this Documentary? I thought it was very good. The stuff about the Moon was especially interesting. If you have seen it, let me know what you think. If you haven't, check it out and then come back to discuss. Thanks.
link?

The Doc is entitled 'UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied' Check it out.

He actually has a good question asking for the link.Do I have to go to youtube.com to view this title you are talking about?

If anyone REALLY wants to know the truth, they need to pick up a book called Rare Earth. In it you will find a well thoughtout and well reasoned explanation as to why we haven't been visited, why we haven't heard from anyone else, and why though life is probaby prevalent throughout the galaxy, sentient beings are so rare that we are virtualy alone in the universe.

I agree, the odds of finding a creature of the advancement of man is extremely remote. Add in the extreme distances of solar systems and is extremely improbable we have ever been visited

We look through the Hubble telescope and identify planets in solar systems that could potentially sustain life. They are few and far between. If we were to visit, we would be lucky to find water. If we were to find life, it would be extremely likely it would be single cell and insect type creatures would be a major find

If, after investigating thousands of planets looking for advanced lifeforms, you were to find civilizations you would not streak through the sky on a winter night and then go home. Any aliens finding a planet like earth would stay for an extremely long period.

Very interesting. This really is a fascinating subject.

I guess... if you're into kooky conspiracy crap. It kind of reveals a lot about you.

Actually it speaks much more of you..dont shoot the messenger the reality is these are the statements of not one but two former minister of defence in NATO
countries..I have offered no opinion on their statements

Yeha how convient,you shoot the messenger instead of listening to what two former ministers of defense in high levels of government say.how convient for you.

No such thing as UFOs......President Obama has already declared it

your ignorance agent is astounding.Amazing how you cant grasp it that their technolgy is far more advanced that anything we may have that for them its easy as pie to get here.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo: but as an agent,you already know all this.

your ignorance agent is astounding.Amazing how you cant grasp it that their technolgy is far more advanced that anything we may have that for them its easy as pie to get here.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo: but as an agent,you already know all this.

Go suck on an aluminum foil hat, weirdo!

I agree, the odds of finding a creature of the advancement of man is extremely remote. Add in the extreme distances of solar systems and is extremely improbable we have ever been visited

We look through the Hubble telescope and identify planets in solar systems that could potentially sustain life. They are few and far between. If we were to visit, we would be lucky to find water. If we were to find life, it would be extremely likely it would be single cell and insect type creatures would be a major find

If, after investigating thousands of planets looking for advanced lifeforms, you were to find civilizations you would not streak through the sky on a winter night and then go home. Any aliens finding a planet like earth would stay for an extremely long period.

I do believe that we will find single celled life forms in our own solar system, perhaps on Titan.

Recently we hear news reports that scientists have identified anothe "Earth-like planet". Every time i hear that I wait for the fine details. Every time I do i eventually hear something like "Too close to the star" or "Four times as big as Earth" or some other thing that makes in inhabitable by not much more than simple life forms.

It also cracks me up that people believe that a race of beings that have the technology to flip a space ship accross the breadth of the galaxy, do so only to shove a probe up someone's ass.:lol:

Like you have really transgressed across the entire galazy to know that none of this is true at all and all these astronauts that have come forward and high military jet pilots have all made up storys about these UFO'S they have spotted.as usuaul,you wont look into what other high ranking officials say,no surprise coming from you.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
There is actually a problem with this intelligent life stuff.

The problem is that we can't tell if they exist or not and we cannot reason it either way.

And the reason we can't is simple. It all boils down to one word that the human brain really doesn't completely comprehend.

Infinity...................

The Universe is infinitely large, there are an infinite number of possibilities.

We as mere humans cannot imagine anything that simply never ends..............

There is actually a problem with this intelligent life stuff.

The problem is that we can't tell if they exist or not and we cannot reason it either way.

And the reason we can't is simple. It all boils down to one word that the human brain really doesn't completely comprehend.

Infinity...................

The Universe is infinitely large, there are an infinite number of possibilities.

We as mere humans cannot imagine anything that simply never ends..............

I'm pretty sure that astronomists believe that the universe is not infinite, that it has edges and is still expanding from the Big Bang.

Last edited:

This is the best video of them all that everybody on here should look at.sad that they wont.They are covering uo the truth in the roswell incident so badl it unreal.First they issued a cover story about 15 years ago that it was a weather ballon with crash dummies in it that people mistaked for aliens,then 5 years later they said it was chinese people in the ballon.they are spreading so much lies to cover up the truth that it was aliens its not even funny.Congressmen steven shiff of arizona has even tried to get the case open and the state of arizona refuses to open up the files,coverup aftyer coverup on the roswell incident.it never stops.

What you can't grasp is that they have to deal with the same chemistry and physics we do. They have the same periodic table that we do. To think they can magically change the laws of physics because they are "aliens" is dreaming. Traveling at the speed of light is stretching the laws of physics. We have a hard time getting a single atomic particle to travel at the speed of light. Getting a life form to do it is pure science fiction

Forum List

Back