UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied

Isn't it odd that there are no clear photos of UFO's? They are all fuzzy or suspect or apparently taken at a distance. We have cameras that can photograph a grasshopper from 100 miles in space but yet no clear photos of UFO's. Also, why hasn't one landed right in the middle of Times Square in NYC or some other place full of witnesses? I'm not saying I don't believe in UFO'S but I do find it interesting their presence is so questionably defined.

Very good questions. But i just don't know if we can get any satisfactory answers to those questions. It's very difficult when you're not even really sure about what you're dealing with. But i hear ya.

Here's the film for those who may be interested...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSrTHWdL52I&feature=fvst]UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied - Disclosure Project - YouTube[/ame]

At 58:50 some old guy talks about security clearances.

He mentions a word "COSMIC" and says it is the security designator for UFO's

People I held a Top Secret Clearance and the compartmentalized designators I held (That I remember, I've forgotten many of them) were, ATOMAL, NATO, CRYPTO, and COSMIC....

I never saw shit about no UFO's..... Well there was one night but we won't go into that....

People I held a Top Secret Clearance and the compartmentalized designators I held (That I remember, I've forgotten many of them) were, ATOMAL, NATO, CRYPTO, and COSMIC....

I never saw shit about no UFO's..... Well there was one night but we won't go into that....

They stopped showing the UFO shows about the 'triangular' UFO when the Stealth was trotted out! Hmmmmm...........

Those ones shown with the 'infrared' camera look like colonies of bacteria and a little puddle of paramecium. Hmmm........

images

images

Last edited:
No such thing as UFOs......President Obama has already declared it

Nah, I bet Obama knows UFO's are real too.

Did I ever tell you my Cornfield theory?

The next nearest solar system is 4.5 lightyears away. That means if you travel at the speed of light it would take 4.5 years to get here. That is a long time especially when you have 5 lightyears to get to the next closest solar system

All of our UFO sightings tend to be single sightings over some obscure cornfield in mid America. Are you going to travel a minimum of nine years and come back and report..... I saw CORN!

Any UFO traveling such a great distance is not going to do some flyby and then go home. They would stay for decades and scout the whole planet especially the cities where most life is evident

The next nearest solar system is 4.5 lightyears away. That means if you travel at the speed of light it would take 4.5 years to get here. That is a long time especially when you have 5 lightyears to get to the next closest solar system

All of our UFO sightings tend to be single sightings over some obscure cornfield in mid America. Are you going to travel a minimum of nine years and come back and report..... I saw CORN!

Any UFO traveling such a great distance is not going to do some flyby and then go home. They would stay for decades and scout the whole planet especially the cities where most life is evident

Christopher Columbus saw a UFO
http://civilianmilitaryintelligencegroup.com/4186/did-christopher-columbuis-see-ufos

Last edited:

LMAO....lil Ollie blowhard you are a classic

More than corn:

MUFON

It's cool and trendy to say that you believe in UFO's. If you say: "There MUST be intelligent life out there, the Universe is FAR to big for us to be the only ones in it", people will agree.

But if you say you actually saw one, everyone will call you a nutjob!

Why is that? :confused:

When I worked for the NSA the code name for Top Secret was Umbra. One of many for just Secret was Spoke.

Very interesting. This really is a fascinating subject.

I guess... if you're into kooky conspiracy crap. It kind of reveals a lot about you.

Actually it speaks much more of you..dont shoot the messenger the reality is these are the statements of not one but two former minister of defence in NATO
countries..I have offered no opinion on their statements

Oh my god, not just one, but two people in high ranking positions! We all know people in high ranking positions never make shit up!

It's cool and trendy to say that you believe in UFO's. If you say: "There MUST be intelligent life out there, the Universe is FAR to big for us to be the only ones in it", people will agree.

I'm pretty sure the people who also believe in UFO's would not call you a nutjob if you say you saw one. Most of those people say they've seen one.

The thing you're probably talking about, are people who believe that alien life could likely exist in the universe. That's a much more widespread community of people(myself including), who don't really aliens have visited earth and would probably call you a nutjob if you say you saw a UFO.

Last edited:

Well actually, there are many sightings that are not over obscure cornfields. And as far as the travel distance aspect goes, there may be ways of traveling through space that we haven't even contemplated yet. And have you ever heard of USO's (Unidentified Submerged Objects)? If aliens are here, i think living deep in our oceans would be a good way of existing undetected.

Last edited:

That's a fantastic point. Why the stigma?

Because people generally think the laws of physics as we know them preclude space travel. That is not true. We know how to clone people to make them more suitable for life on a craft. Example: in a weightless environ they would not need legs, but 4 arms would be hellpful. We can even clone humans to use photosynthesis for energy instead of food. (That's why space men are thought of as 'little green men.') It is the laws of economics that make space travel unlikely. The amount of fuel it would take, the fact that by the time we arrived in another galaxy so many generations would have come and gone on the ship that they would be so inbred they would barely be functional or remember what the mission actually was. Come to think of it that last statement kinda makes me think of us here on earth wondering who we are and where we came from!

For there to be any validity to UFOs being from other galaxies, they would have had to overcome many things we have not overcome here on earth, some of which I mentioned. They would have to be unified enough to have the resources to strike out into space and get somewhere. They would have overcome war... They wouldn't be spending all their resources on fighting one another. They would have the finances for research and space travel. WE just can't enivison that happening. Consciously or unconsciously.

Last edited:

Because people generally think the laws of physics as we know them preclude space travel. That is not true. We know how to clone people to make them more suitable for life on a craft. Example: in a weightless environ they would not need legs, but 4 arms would be hellpful...

Can I supersize the tits on my clone at the drive thru?

Because people generally think the laws of physics as we know them preclude space travel. That is not true. We know how to clone people to make them more suitable for life on a craft. Example: in a weightless environ they would not need legs, but 4 arms would be hellpful...

Can I supersize the tits on my clone at the drive thru?

Of course, if you know the right people! :tongue:

Anyone else here see this Documentary? I thought it was very good. The stuff about the Moon was especially interesting. If you have seen it, let me know what you think. If you haven't, check it out and then come back to discuss. Thanks.

LInk or it didn't happen.

It's linked. I just finished watching. Started it last night and finished this morning.

Forum List

Back