UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied

There is actually a problem with this intelligent life stuff.

The problem is that we can't tell if they exist or not and we cannot reason it either way.

And the reason we can't is simple. It all boils down to one word that the human brain really doesn't completely comprehend.

Infinity...................

The Universe is infinitely large, there are an infinite number of possibilities.

We as mere humans cannot imagine anything that simply never ends..............

We don't know if the universe is infinite or not, so you can't say it is infinitely large with any sort of credibility. There is endless debate on whether the universe is flat or not.

The problem is that we can't tell if they exist or not and we cannot reason it either way.

And the reason we can't is simple. It all boils down to one word that the human brain really doesn't completely comprehend.

The Universe is infinitely large, there are an infinite number of possibilities.

I'm pretty sure that astronomists believe that the universe is not infinite, that it has edges and is still expanding from the Big Bang.

Really? Whats beyond those edges? How far can it expand?

We don't know if the universe is infinite or not, so you can't say it is infinitely large with any sort of credibility. There is endless debate on whether the universe is flat or not.

I think the universe is infinite. I believe matter is finite

I think the universe is infinite. I believe matter is finite

Matter is the universe. Take a 2x4 as an example.

How bout USOs (Unidentified Submerged Objects)? That subject is very fascintaing as well. What if they live here on Earth, and have for Millenia? Our vast Oceans could be an excellent place for them to have existed for many years. Maybe they don't live up, maybe they live down? Something to contemplate anyway.

How bout USOs (Unidentified Submerged Objects)? That subject is very fascintaing as well. What if they live here on Earth, and have for Millenia? Our vast Oceans could be an excellent place for them to have existed for many years. Maybe they don't live up, maybe they live down? Something to contemplate anyway.

Are there Playboy bunnies in these USOs?

Nah, I bet Obama knows UFO's are real too.

Did I ever tell you my Cornfield theory?

The next nearest solar system is 4.5 lightyears away. That means if you travel at the speed of light it would take 4.5 years to get here. That is a long time especially when you have 5 lightyears to get to the next closest solar system

All of our UFO sightings tend to be single sightings over some obscure cornfield in mid America. Are you going to travel a minimum of nine years and come back and report..... I saw CORN!

Any UFO traveling such a great distance is not going to do some flyby and then go home. They would stay for decades and scout the whole planet especially the cities where most life is evident

It also cracks me up that people believe that a race of beings that have the technology to flip a space ship accross the breadth of the galaxy, do so only to shove a probe up someone's ass.:lol:

If you look into Zacharia Sitchen's work, you will find that he proposes there is another planet, Nibiru or Planet X, that is in a very long eliptical orbit around our sun. (And I believe there is some gravity in our system that is unaccounted for which he uses as evidence.) It's orbit brings it very close to the earth evey 2 or 3 thousand years. When it is that close, then it would not require traveling long distances through space, just through our own solar system. And we, ourselves have managed that. This is what underlies the theory that people from an advanced civilization have helped our civilization along at intervals that correspond to that planet coming close to earth. And if you notice, technology does improve at various intervals, roughly 2000 years apart. Supposedly a space ship crashed in the desert near Roswell NM and Bell Labs reverse engineered it. The first advance following that crash was the transistor. Since then, we have been inundated with technology that I would not have believed when I was a girl. If it came from the minds of mere earth men, then why did it take so long? Our brains haven't changed for thousands of years. Today's technology should have been thought up thousands of years ago if mere men are capable of thinking it up.

Sitchen found and translated the genesis story on clay tablets in Sumeria, far older than the source of the Bible. This story is very similar to the genesis story in the Bible, but it talks of the gods being nephilim, or 'those who from heaven to earth came.' Eden or E-den in the Sumerian texts was where the first people resided. Eve was the name of a group of women, and Adam the name of a group of men. He postulates from these tablets that man is a genetically engineered being which the nephilim created by combining their own DNA with our Cro-Magnon ancestors. If this were the case, then certainly beings from another planet would be interested in monitoring their genetic engineering project and 'shoving probes up our ass.' Yes, I can see that, if we are a genetic engineering project of the nelphilim from Nibiru. The only hitch is that Nibiru is not near us at the current time.

Sitchen uses our legends and myths to point to the possibility that we have been nurtured as a civilization over many thousands of years. Myths, like Isis coming to earth and teaching us how to use wheat, for example. And stories in the Bible of encounters with God, the building of the Temple during which instructions came from the heavens each deay, the guiding of Moses through the wilderness, the reference in Kings of angels marrying mortals and producing 'giants in the earth.'

I think a lot more people entertain the theory of visitation than we realize. I cannot rule it out, but I also cannot rule out that what we perceive to be UFOs are just our own developing technology. Of course, the whole universe COULD all just be a big fractal show on a really BIG computer screen and we will all vanish when some spoiled, obnonixious, really big brat cuts off the power for the night! LOL ...... And THAT's what could be outside our universe!~ Scary isn't it? Or our solar system could just be an electron of an atom on the tattered and dirty pants of some cosmic hobo! The possibilities are endless.

Last edited:

Are there Playboy bunnies in these USOs?

Mermaids

I'm pretty sure that astronomists believe that the universe is not infinite, that it has edges and is still expanding from the Big Bang.

I don't know the details, but scientists believe that they have found the outer reaches of the universe. From what I understand, they calculate that they are peering back billions of years to the point where they big bang was supposed to start and have seen evidence of the event.This would logically be the outer edges of the universe. Me being a follower of science and not an astrophysicist, I can't give you more details than that I'm afraid.

I saw that movie, what was the name of it again? The one with Mary Elizabeth Mastrontonio?

It was The Abyss I think.

Last edited:
Did I ever tell you my Cornfield theory?

The next nearest solar system is 4.5 lightyears away. That means if you travel at the speed of light it would take 4.5 years to get here. That is a long time especially when you have 5 lightyears to get to the next closest solar system

All of our UFO sightings tend to be single sightings over some obscure cornfield in mid America. Are you going to travel a minimum of nine years and come back and report..... I saw CORN!

Any UFO traveling such a great distance is not going to do some flyby and then go home. They would stay for decades and scout the whole planet especially the cities where most life is evident

It also cracks me up that people believe that a race of beings that have the technology to flip a space ship accross the breadth of the galaxy, do so only to shove a probe up someone's ass.:lol:

If you look into Zacharia Sitchen's work, you will find that he proposes there is another planet, Nibiru or Planet X, that is in a very long eliptical orbit around our sun. (And I believe there is some gravity in our system that is unaccounted for which he uses as evidence.) It's orbit brings it very close to the earth evey 2 or 3 thousand years. When it is that close, then it would not require traveling long distances through space, just through our own solar system. And we, ourselves have managed that. This is what underlies the theory that people from an advanced civilization have helped our civilization along at intervals that correspond to that planet coming close to earth. And if you notice, technology does improve at various intervals, roughly 2000 years apart. Supposedly a space ship crashed in the desert near Roswell NM and Bell Labs reverse engineered it. The first advance following that crash was the transistor. Since then, we have been inundated with technology that I would not have believed when I was a girl. If it came from the minds of mere earth men, then why did it take so long? Our brains haven't changed for thousands of years. Today's technology should have been thought up thousands of years ago if mere men are capable of thinking it up.

Sitchen found and translated the genesis story on clay tablets in Sumeria, far older than the source of the Bible. This story is very similar to the genesis story in the Bible, but it talks of the gods being nephilim, or 'those who from heaven to earth came.' Eden or E-den in the Sumerian texts was where the first people resided. Eve was the name of a group of women, and Adam the name of a group of men. He postulates from these tablets that man is a genetically engineered being which the nephilim created by combining their own DNA with our Cro-Magnon ancestors. If this were the case, then certainly beings from another planet would be interested in monitoring their genetic engineering project and 'shoving probes up our ass.' Yes, I can see that, if we are a genetic engineering project of the nelphilim from Nibiru. The only hitch is that Nibiru is not near us at the current time.

Sitchen uses our legends and myths to point to the possibility that we have been nurtured as a civilization over many thousands of years. Myths, like Isis coming to earth and teaching us how to use wheat, for example. And stories in the Bible of encounters with God, the building of the Temple during which instructions came from the heavens each deay, the guiding of Moses through the wilderness, the reference in Kings of angels marrying mortals and producing 'giants in the earth.'

I think a lot more people entertain the theory of visitation than we realize. I cannot rule it out, but I also cannot rule out that what we perceive to be UFOs are just our own developing technology. Of course, the whole universe COULD all just be a big fractal show on a really BIG computer screen and we will all vanish when some spoiled, obnonixious, really big brat cuts off the power for the night! LOL ...... And THAT's what could be outside our universe!~ Scary isn't it? Or our solar system could just be an electron of an atom on the tattered and dirty pants of some cosmic hobo! The possibilities are endless.

Too many things wrong with that theory. Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were aliens?

I bet you caused a few meltdowns when you were a kid. Like I did when I asked my mother, "what's the last number?" I didn't get to take all the science I would have liked. I think the answer to your question, though, probably has the term, 'space-time continuum' in it.

Last edited:

It would make a good movie

You could call it The Abyss

I don't know the details, but scientists believe that they have found the outer reaches of the universe. From what I understand, they calculate that they are peering back billions of years to the point where they big bang was supposed to start and have seen evidence of the event.This would logically be the outer edges of the universe. Me being a follower of science and not an astrophysicist, I can't give you more details than that I'm afraid.

Wait a minute..........

Wouldn't that be the center of the universe?

i'm pretty sure that astronomists believe that the universe is not infinite, that it has edges and is still expanding from the big bang.

really? Whats beyond those edges? How far can it expand?

i bet you caused a few meltdowns when you were a kid. Like i did when i asked my mother, "what's the last number?" i didn't get to take all the science i would have liked. I think the answer to your question, though, probably has the term, 'space-time continuum' in it.

why?

It's cool and trendy to say that you believe in UFO's. If you say: "There MUST be intelligent life out there, the Universe is FAR to big for us to be the only ones in it", people will agree.

But if you say you actually saw one, everyone will call you a nutjob!

Why is that? :confused:

The odds of finding another planet with advanced life on it are very small. While there may be other planets with intelligent life, the immense distances and low probability of finding us make your sighting probably crazy.

Then again, there is the cornfield theory

Thanks so much for lending your big brain to the discussion !

It's cool and trendy to say that you believe in UFO's. If you say: "There MUST be intelligent life out there, the Universe is FAR to big for us to be the only ones in it", people will agree.

But if you say you actually saw one, everyone will call you a nutjob!

Why is that? :confused:

The odds of finding another planet with advanced life on it are very small. While there may be other planets with intelligent life, the immense distances and low probability of finding us make your sighting probably crazy.

Then again, there is the cornfield theory

Thanks so much for lending your big brain to the discussion !

:lmao:

Forum List

Back