How China Stole 2020 Election from Trump Through Dominion Voting Systems - Mind Blowing Un-Debunked Documentary

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Fox News got sued by Dominion for saying this kind of stuff, Fox chickened out and settled even though it was true. But notice Dominion didn't sue Epoch Times. Because Epoch Times would have told them bring it on.

Like any media they have their slant but Epoch Times is an actual news organization and Josh Phillips is an actual reporter.

This is the most factual and level-headed treatment of the 2020 election steal I have seen yet. If you watch just one documentary, this should be it IMO. Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Fox News got sued by Dominion for saying this kind of stuff, Fox chickened out and settled even though it was true. But notice Dominion didn't sue Epoch Times. Because Epoch Times would have told them bring it on.

Like any media they have their slant but Epoch Times is an actual news organization and Josh Phillips is an actual reporter.

This is the most factual and level-headed treatment of the 2020 election steal I have seen yet. If you watch just one documentary, this should be it IMO. Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Good grief. Not stolen.
1706496758705.gif

Well, I welcome this news.
For one thing, it takes Venezuela and the deceased Hugo Chavez off the hook for stealing the 2020 U.S. election.
America can let China take the heat for a while.

And then, when MAGA-istan goes all fickle again on us and changes their mind.....they can say it was Canada who stole the election from Trump.

And when that happens, we all know good poster Lenny Partiv will commission the Cyber Ninjas to suit up and enter the game.

I love America. (and this bar)

No one has yet produced a single valid reason why elections cannot be tabulated with paper ballots.

The Democrats support these Dominion things.

All you need to know.
Yet states that have been governred by republicans for generations vote electronically.

Can you explain?

You can't.

Thats all you need to know.

You are beyond clueless of high tech automated voting systems. It is substantially easier to find corruption and mistakes in a high tech automated voting system, like Dominion, than any manual system. Computer forensics can find every step made in the automated system. The system runs parallel data bases providing a safeguard. Advances can be made to make the forensics even better. They can find the errors/fraud, sooner.
Trump operatives were given access to these data bases and could not find any major errors. Trump's lawyers who led the call for exposing rigged election, admitted they lied.
Stupid people like you talk out of your ass, about something you do not have a clue about.
Stupid people believe you and tell more stupid people
That is why we are where we are today.
We have an epedemic of stupidity.

No one has yet produced a single valid reason why elections cannot be tabulated with paper ballots.
Ummm, good poster DG, if you truly are sincere in your desire to know more, well partner, why are you asking an internet social media site where contributors are anonymous and use fake names to contribute?

Really?
You think that is your best go-to source?
Well, I, for one, do not think that serves your quest for knowledge best.

So do this in your baby-steps: Go to google and type in a search query on the pros and cons of machine tabulation of election ballots in America.

After you have put a little skin in the game and invested time and attention....come back to this venue and inform us.

Thanks in advance.

Stop lying.

:auiqs.jpg:

But notice Dominion didn't sue Epoch Times. Because Epoch Times would have told them bring it on.
But also tell them the downside .

That Epoch Times is being harrassed literally to its death .
It is lampooned , ridiculed etc with every effort to get it de-platformed .
These are the types of altertnative media that should be looked at all the time ( all are on-line ) and all MSM discarded

Forum List

Back