UCLA Student "Anti-Asian" Rant & The Ravi/Swagger Cage Match

It's funny how people these days really seem to go out of their way to be offended by fairly harmless comments that can be traced back to the person that expressed them. It's also funny that people/liberals these days think it's cool to be offended on behalf of minorities so as to claim the supposed moral high ground.

In short, I think that the false indignation this girls observations have provoked are pathetic. For instance, I saw a video on YouTube that contained blatant racism directed at caucasians. Did I run to the press and my lawyer whilst frothing at the mouth? No, I didn't. I moved on with my life.

And for the record, I think that this girl is being unnecessarily hounded for expressing observations that many of us may, or may not have, noticed. I genuinely and sincerely hope that any Asians from the far-east aren't put-off from subjecting white people to some harsh criticism for fear of envoking wide spread outrage and possible litigation that cases like these are setting a legal precedent on.

This whole culture of racial sensitivity is being exploited and gets more out of control every day.

P.s. Yeah, she's got nice tits. Oops. I hope I didn't 'offend' anyone by expressing the obvious.

Last edited:
What makes you think it is people/liberals that are the sole group offended by this girl's comments? Or that they even are?

Generalize...much?

Yes, I admit, I was generalizing in my fusilade against this girl's detractors. But I was merely commenting on what I percieve to be the current trend - that claiming to be offended at the slightest scrutiny, even if the supposedly offensive remark has no impact on the 'offended' party, is largely false, in my opinion.

I genuinely hope that my reply didn't offend you, Ravi.

Last edited:
What makes you think it is people/liberals that are the sole group offended by this girl's comments? Or that they even are?

Generalize...much?

Because you rarely see monkeys/conservatives getting bent out of shape by stupid comments?

Free Speech does not mean there are no consequences for what you say

When did death threats become a consequence of free speech?

That has nothing to do with free speech. Death threats are a crime. Her biggest problem is that nobody wants to associate with her because of her attitude.

She made her own bed

I hate to point out the obvious to you, but the way she looks she could say anything she wants and guys would still want to be around her. She is supposedly leaving the college because she received death threats. Personally, I think she is so stupid that she was probably failing all her classes, but that is just my opinion.

Generalize...much?

Because you rarely see monkeys/conservatives getting bent out of shape by stupid comments?

Really? Go see all the comments on here by the cons when Sarah Palin is attacked and get back to us.

Why some people are trying to make this a lib vs. con thing for calling this girl an idiot is beyond me.

She's a racist ditz, and the fact that UCLA is not going to do anything to her because they respect her right to free speech should be good enough for everyone.

If we want to make fun of her and such, that's our right, just like all the cons making fun of Michelle Obama's ass and the libs making fun of Palin's ___________ of the day.

Generalize...much?

Really? Go see all the comments on here by the cons when Sarah Palin is attacked and get back to us.

Why some people are trying to make this a lib vs. con thing for calling this girl an idiot is beyond me.

She's a racist ditz, and the fact that UCLA is not going to do anything to her because they respect her right to free speech should be good enough for everyone.

If we want to make fun of her and such, that's our right, just like all the cons making fun of Michelle Obama's ass and the libs making fun of Palin's ___________ of the day.

Are you saying that we have monkeys on the forum? Ravi is the one that asked how a person could know that people were upset.

Are you saying that we have monkeys on the forum? Ravi is the one that asked how a person could know that people were upset.

Everyone
that posts on here is a monkey, typing away day by day..........

She better marry quickly, as her chances in the job market right now are less than nil.

If she had just made a rant about students abusing the cell phone, she would have a point. And Asians do seem to be especially lacking in this regard. But she made the mistake of going after the wrong target.

People who do cell phones in libraries do need to be spanked though.

Double D blonde.....yeah I think she'll find someone to marry.

Frankly, I didn't find her tirade terribly racist: She seemed to limit her discussion to problems she had with Asian CULTURE, specifically at UCLA, not Asians in General.

I'm not certain what the huge deal is: If anyone, Asian or Not, bugs me in the library, I just walk over to them and whisper: "Stop, or I Will Rip Your Fucking Head Off and Shit Down Your Neck"

:eusa_hand:

But that's just me.

Everyone
that posts on here is a monkey, typing away day by day..........

Bringing new meaning to the term "Monkey Sex" each and every morning.

If a monkey fornicated with an octopus, would Samson post a picture of it? :eusa_think:

If a monkey fornicated with an octopus, would Samson post a picture of it? :eusa_think:

You had to ask:

starnosed_mole.jpg

Yes, I admit, I was generalizing in my fusilade against this girl's detractors. But I was merely commenting on what I percieve to be the current trend - that claiming to be offended at the slightest scrutiny, even if the supposedly offensive remark has no impact on the 'offended' party, is largely false, in my opinion.

I genuinely hope that my reply didn't offend you, Ravi.
Your very existence is an affront to rational people.

Worse then cell phones are the backpacks with wheels which are all the sudden prevalent all over campus. Short women love the things.

They are a safety hazard.

Of course, you got to move 60lbs worth of books and computer all over the place, the wheels are a godsend. But someday soon they might prove fatal.

Forum List

Back