UAE gave $100 MILLION in Katrina Aid

dilloduck said:
Muslims are ALL OVER the fricken place. Whose job is it to round em up or keep em out?

The US Government...and the current administration is at the helm...at least last time I looked!Stop with towing the party line and critizise GW for this BS!
Forget the bottom line for once and take the bull by the horns...it is "We the People" at least I think so! :usa:

dilloduck said:
Our security is full of holes. It is merely a matter of time. Security needs to be stepped up everywhere to at least give ouselves a better chance. The current port deal will not change security one iota. If we want to talk about security issues then we should be talking about beefing up our coast guard AND our southern border guard instead of pretending this deal is about security.
So that's a YES?

archangel said:
The US Government...and the current administration is at the helm...at least last time I looked!Stop with towing the party line and critizise GW for this BS!
Forget the bottom line for once and take the bull by the horns...it is "We the People" at least I think so! :usa:

Right--it has nothing to do with P&O or any company operating ports.
Forget the bottom line ???? :rotflmao: Now there's some brilliant advice.

dilloduck said:
Right--it has nothing to do with P&O or any company operating ports.
Forget the bottom line ???? :rotflmao: Now there's some brilliant advice.

or just did not bother to read the posted links?Here let me address the one important fact close to you..
Richard "Chichakli" a US citizen who resides in Richardson,Texas is the son of a former Syrian President...he also proclaims to be a childhood friend of OBL.
He also is connected to Victor the former KGB Major and Internatioanl arms dealer linked to UAE et all..what part of the facts do you not understand?
Note: He runs numerous businesses in the Import/Export trade in Texas associated with Victor and the UAE! And the bottom line referred to (maybe) your personal interest in obtaining employment working the Ports...Forget Natioanl security 'I just want some cash to spend'...dah! DILLO-Dillo-Dillo! :)

archangel said:
or just did not bother to read the posted links?Here let me address the one important fact close to you..
Richard "Chichakli" a US citizen who resides in Richardson,Texas is the son of a former Syrian President...he also proclaims to be a childhood friend of OBL.
He also is connected to Victor the former KGB Major and Internatioanl arms dealer linked to UAE et all..what part of the facts do you not understand?
Note: He runs numerous businesses in the Import/Export trade in Texas associated with Victor and the UAE! And the bottom line referred to maybe your personal interest in obtaining employment working the Ports...Forget Natioanl security I just want some cash to spend...dah! DILLO-Dillo-Dillo! :)

I read the links. I understand the facts. Am I supposed to go shoot this guy or hide in my closet? Your accusing me of wanting this deal to go through so I can get a job at a port ???? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
You drank WAYYYY more cool aid than I thought. :rotflmao:

dilloduck said:
I read the links. I understand the facts. Am I supposed to go shoot this guy or hide in my closet? Your accusing me of wanting this deal to go through so I can get a job at a port ???? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
You drank WAYYYY more cool aid than I thought. :rotflmao:

y'all live in the mushroom zone...not I... so sleep well and enjoy your head in the sand...wit your butt in the air! :eek: :arabia: is comming to your home soon!

archangel said:
y'all live in the mushroom zone...not I... so sleep well and enjoy your head in the sand...wit your butt in the air! :eek: :arabia: is comming to your home soon!

Oh my---I hope we get an American company to run some American ports---that will protect us forever . :rotflmao:

dilloduck said:
Do it---you're an American--run the ports so we will all be safe !!!!

Let Arch take care of security for ya !
Sweet. He'll do it for cheap, too, considering he's against subsidization. I won't have to worry about unions either then. I'll have a work force of low-paid patriotic citizens. It could be like the minute men of the water. :thup:

The ClayTaurus said:
Sweet. He'll do it for cheap, too, considering he's against subsidization. I won't have to worry about unions either then. I'll have a work force of low-paid patriotic citizens. It could be like the minute men of the water. :thup:

Since you're an American you can run it anyway you want to. I'm sure you can get some waivers so you dont have to hire any suspicious looking foreigners or un-american looking types ! :D

dilloduck said:
Since you're an American you can run it anyway you want to. I'm sure you can get some waivers so you dont have to hire any suspicious looking foreigners or un-american looking types ! :D
Shit; in that case, I'll just hire a bunch of strippers. Can you say topless patrol?

Dillo and Clay should open a topless bar and cater to Saudi and UAE executives...maybe along the LA and Texas border...obviously their educations have failed them..."Life is just a box of chocolates" Ya never know what you are going to get...so much for our education system! :huh:

archangel said:
Dillo and Clay should open a topless bar and cater to Saudi and UAE executives...maybe along the LA and Texas border...obviously their educations have failed them..."Life is just a box of chocolates" Ya never know what you are going to get...so much for our education system! :huh:

It's not about education Arch--It's about who wants to bid on and run these ports now that an Arabian country has bought out the company who used to do it.

dilloduck said:
It's not about education Arch--It's about who wants to bid on and run these ports now that an Arabian country has bought out the company who used to do it.

whatever ya say...I just tried to direct you to your and clays most assurdely interest in life...the hell with facts...just go the boobie route! :boobies:

Please forgive me for interjecting...I was multi-tasking between sales on internet of Classic outboard motors...and had a break in sealing a deal! I should be ashamed of myself! :huh:

dilloduck said:
Stop it. If you keep repeating the same point over and over, he might actually have to understand the issue, which would make his yelling about the American worker and failed education systems obviously non-sequitor, instead of the "obscurely relevant" light they currently reside under.

Should we go with full nudity, or topless only at our club? I hear arabs pay GOOD money for the Pu dub-s y.

Forum List

Back