UACA would NEVER be the ACA!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by healthmyths, Jun 26, 2012.

1. healthmyths

healthmyths Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,850
    What a stupid misnomer "Affordable Care Act" was so wrong from the title to the tanning tax to the ASSUMPTiON people WANTED health insurance!!

Starting with the WrONG number of truly needy health "UNINSURED" because:
    1) 10 million called "uninsured" were NOT citizens... per the USA CENSUS Bureau!
    2) 14 million who stupidly said "oh Im uninsured" didn't know they were covered by Medicaid!
    3) finally 17.5 million people under age 34, that can afford (make over $50,000) but they would rather pay their health bills out of pocket are erroneously counted and presented as part of the bogus 50 million "uninsured"!

The truth is 41.5 million either not citizens,or already covered OR don't want it are counted back as "uninsured" and as a result the TRULY 8.5 million that need coverage won't get it!

Consider the simplicity of TAXING those millionaire lawyers $100 billion income at 10%
    Pays a $1,176 premium for each.

Then when the uninsured goes to the hospital the hospital sends the bill to the company that manages the uninsured.

NOW the hospitals WON"T have any excuse to markup their claims to Medicare and insurance companies sometimes 6,000% just to cover their "uncompensated" services!
    AND Medicare is OK with paying 6,000% more because it was Medicare that created the gross markups ...called EMTALA!!!

2. francoHFW

francoHFW Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,588
    No more freeloaders! Romneycare already is the slowest rising state, 2%, and ACA is better. It would help if you knew how it works, dupe. And OP is BS.

3. healthmyths

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,850
    Well I do know! More then YOU I'm sure!
    For example.. do you have access to database of the 6,000 hospitals and WHAT they've billed Medicare?
    For example tell me what CITY you live in and I'll show you how much the largest hospital in your town is OVERCHARGING MEDICARE !
    Medicare is OK with the overcharge and you have NO idea why do you?

I dare you tell me your city and I'll prove to you I know ten times more about health care finance alone in Medicare then you! If you dare!

4. francoHFW

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,588
    More fraud has been found in the run up to ACA than ever before, with much more to come as the system is computerized under ACA.

ACA is all about solutions. You're all about screaming about the problems under this bs Pub system. One of the biggest frauders ever is the Pub gov of Florida...

5. J.E.D

J.E.D What's tha matta?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,576
    My gawd, you're dumb.

6. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,966
    Franco is a partisan hack. Holla

7. francoHFW

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,588
    Anyone who knows history and the facts, is NOT a Pub dupe. Everything you know is wrong, dupe. LOL

8. healthmyths

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,850
    Put your money where your mouth is IDIOT! What city do you live in and I'll tell you how much your biggest hospital is marking up their Medicare claims!
    YOU are so ignorant you have NO idea what a 270 is from a 837 from a 277CA!
    YOU have no idea what EMTALA is or why it is COSTING you in the form of higher insurance premiums!
    You have NOT refuted the FACT the Census says 10 million counted as "uninsured" are not citizens and yet you want to pay for that?
    YOU have not refuted the fact that 17.5 million people that DON"T want to buy health insurance as they don't need it... yet they were bogus number put into the 50 million!
    WRONG wrong wrong and if you think that is right you are so f..king STUPID!

9. healthmyths

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,850
    Why do idiots like you write and PROVE you are idiots?

I'm going to give you a "health finance" test...
    What does an EDI 270 do?
    If you wanted to get paid by Medicare would you send a 835???
    Is the IP address to FTP claims to Novitas 157.154.96.7, or 157.155.96.7 or 157.154.84.7?
    You want to see if a Medicare claim is paid what Enterprise Data center would you use to do a DDE/TN3270 session?
    See you have NO idea what I just asked... yet you are so.f...king stupid you write about computerized...????

What a putz!

10. francoHFW

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,588
    Those 10 million noncitizens, thanks to Pubs' refusal FOREVER of a good work/ID card, work and pay taxes (67% at last count) and get health care, so we might as well get them paying SOMETHING or get them preventive care- both cheaper than free ER care.

Those 17.5 million are freeloaders , and DITTO.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012