Facts shows that Obama is the "Outsourcer-in-Chief" - not Romney

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Uh-oh liberals - some facts that are really going to get your panties in a bunch (liberals hate facts, don't they :lol:)...

Obama, not Romney, is the outsourcer-in-chief

Obama created plenty of jobs...over seas

Despite the fact that Obama's own policies have wiped out countless jobs and resulted in other jobs moving to foreign countries, the Obama campaign today accused Mitt Romney of being the "Outsourcer-in-Chief." That was deeply ironic, because the Obama Administration has spent billions of tax dollars subsidizing the outsourcing of American jobs to foreign countries. Obama, not Romney, is the Outsourcer-in-Chief.

"79 percent" of all green-jobs spending in Obama's $800 billion stimulus package went to foreign companies, with the largest payment going to a bankrupt Australian company. For example, the Obama Administration spent $1.6 billion on Chinese and other foreign wind power. The practical effect of those subsidies was to outsource American jobs. ABC News reported on the subsidies for Chinese wind turbines contained in the stimulus package:

Obama, not Romney, is the Outsourcer-in-Chief - Washington DC SCOTUS | Examiner.com

Heehehe...

Boy 1: Something stinks
Boy 2: I didnt fart!
Boy 1: Who said you did?

Now read the OP title again

Heehehe...

Boy 1: Something stinks
Boy 2: I didnt fart!

Now read the OP title again

Obviously you are unaware that Obama referred to Romney as the "Outsourcer-in-Chief" last week? So to use your analogy:

Boy 1: YOU farted!
Boy 2: No I didn't
Boy 2: You just did, stupid!

Forum List

Back