U.S. Women's Soccer Co-Captain: ‘I’ll Probably Never Sing The National Anthem Again’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
gettyimages-607634986.jpg

The B***h is getting paid to play a sport to represent this country and she’s so ignorant she protests the very people who are paying her way?

Get rid of her.

Now.

The co-captain of the United States Women’s national soccer team, Megan Rapinoe, told Yahoo Sports, "I'll probably never put my hand over my heart. I’ll probably never sing the national anthem again,” boasting that she is "a walking protest when it comes to the Trump administration,” because of "everything I stand for.” She added, “I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it. Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not. So it's kind of a good ‘F you' to any sort of inequality or bad sentiments that the [Trump] administration might have towards people who don't look exactly like him. Which, God help us if we all looked like him. Scary. Really scary. Ahh, disturbing."

More of this disgusting story @ U.S. Women's Soccer Co-Captain: ‘I’ll Probably Never Sing The National Anthem Again’

I sent the following email to
[email protected]

Re: Megan Rapinoe

I am extremely angry that a member of a team representing the United States of America should be so ignorant as to protest the national anthem. If she's ashamed of this country - go play for a different one. I sure don't want US taxpayer dollars paying her to play on our team.

Maybe others can do the same.

Good to see. When we play them in the World Cup we'll be playing a divided team. I'm sending MAGA hats to the Aussie team to wear asap!!

Greg

Yahoo asked Rapinoe what would cause her to stop protesting. She answered, "It would take a lot. It would take criminal justice reform. It would take the huge inequality gap that we have to be much better. It would take a lot of progress in LGBTQ rights. We just have such a disparity in this country in so many different ways, inequality in so many different ways."

Question; How is it worse now than it was during Barry's time in office?

It sure is a good thing for her that she lives in a country that doesn't stop her from saying that.

Much more of this on the way.
Kind of makes you yearn for the good old days when Saddam Hussein’s boys would straighten out any of their errant national soccer team players by firing up the old Black & Decker and drilling a few holes in their skulls.

The B***h is getting paid to play a sport to represent this country and she’s so ignorant she protests the very people who are paying her way?

Get rid of her.

Now.

The co-captain of the United States Women’s national soccer team, Megan Rapinoe, told Yahoo Sports, "I'll probably never put my hand over my heart. I’ll probably never sing the national anthem again,” boasting that she is "a walking protest when it comes to the Trump administration,” because of "everything I stand for.” She added, “I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it. Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not. So it's kind of a good ‘F you' to any sort of inequality or bad sentiments that the [Trump] administration might have towards people who don't look exactly like him. Which, God help us if we all looked like him. Scary. Really scary. Ahh, disturbing."

More of this disgusting story @ U.S. Women's Soccer Co-Captain: ‘I’ll Probably Never Sing The National Anthem Again’

[email protected]

I am extremely angry that a member of a team representing the United States of America should be so ignorant as to protest the national anthem. If she's ashamed of this country - go play for a different one. I sure don't want US taxpayer dollars paying her to play on our team.

It is disgusting to sheep when they see freedoms being practiced.

Get rid of her.

Now.

[email protected]

STOP WHINING

Get rid of her.

Now.

[email protected]

It's great that she has the freedom to be an idiot.

I wonder if she gives most of her money away to poor people to help with the inequity she is so much against.

Inequity is a good thing because equity means that people are equally miserable. A very low bar must be set for everyone to achieve equity.

Get rid of her.

Now.

[email protected]

It's great that she has the freedom to be an idiot.

I wonder if she gives most of her money away to poor people to help with the inequity she is so much against.

Inequity is a good thing because equity means that people are equally miserable. A very low bar must be set for everyone to achieve equity.
Yeah, that's what Jesus said also....and the Founding Fathers.

Get rid of her.

Now.

[email protected]

Kneeling on them bones. We know what that means don't we, longknife?

Since soccer is a Communist sport who gives a shit what an American soccer player thinks?

Get rid of her.

Now.

[email protected]

So...you are advocating forced "patriotism".....kind of like those people who were arrested and thrown into camps if they didn't go to rallies and give the Nazi salute, right?

Forum List

Back