U.S. Women's Soccer Co-Captain: ‘I’ll Probably Never Sing The National Anthem Again’

Women's soccer is so overrated. When the women's world cup was played in Canada near a couple years ago, the stadiums were empty for most of the games. What made it worse only a few teams were good. The rest played like girls. Women's sports is a lesbian field day. Who is more important? This lesbian woman or a young married hetero couple with children? Well we have been chitting on the young hetero families for decades and we see the results.

gettyimages-607634986.jpg

The B***h is getting paid to play a sport to represent this country and she’s so ignorant she protests the very people who are paying her way?

Get rid of her.

Now.

The co-captain of the United States Women’s national soccer team, Megan Rapinoe, told Yahoo Sports, "I'll probably never put my hand over my heart. I’ll probably never sing the national anthem again,” boasting that she is "a walking protest when it comes to the Trump administration,” because of "everything I stand for.” She added, “I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it. Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not. So it's kind of a good ‘F you' to any sort of inequality or bad sentiments that the [Trump] administration might have towards people who don't look exactly like him. Which, God help us if we all looked like him. Scary. Really scary. Ahh, disturbing."

More of this disgusting story @ U.S. Women's Soccer Co-Captain: ‘I’ll Probably Never Sing The National Anthem Again’

I sent the following email to
[email protected]

Re: Megan Rapinoe

I am extremely angry that a member of a team representing the United States of America should be so ignorant as to protest the national anthem. If she's ashamed of this country - go play for a different one. I sure don't want US taxpayer dollars paying her to play on our team.

Maybe others can do the same.

Just another attention hungry whore.

Megan, if you hate America so much then leave the team and let someone else represent us. Sports, especially a World Cup, is supposed to unite us regardless of race, religion, political stance, sexual orientation, etc. It's to bad someone in your position is so ignorant. Like you, I don't agree with every occupant in the White House, but I would never let that hold me back from proudly representing my country. It's you who is the anti-American bigot here, not us.

Leave your political views at home Megan Rapinoe. It's quite likely you would look down on a team mate protesting our last president in some manner while on the field. These virtue signaling athletes are tiresome fools.

You don’t watch her sport and you would strip her of rights she has won if you had the chance. So eat shit and fuck off you old bastard
Stay classy, troll.

Rapinoe doesn't represent herself as member of the US women's soccer team. She represents the nation.
and as such her personal views should be left in the locker room.

Sorry if that offends you. The truth doesn't care about your feelings.

I don't blame her. The two filthy scumbags in the White House have done all they can to destroy the United States. The only thing we can do is honor what used to be, not the dump that they are making it.

Everyone is now in a damned if you do, damned if you don't.situation. If you don't sing, it makes it appear that you are not patriotic. But if you do, it makes it seem like you support these scumbags and the trash they stand for.

I don't blame her. The two filthy scumbags in the White House have done all they can to destroy the United States. The only thing we can do is honor what used to be, not the dump that they are making it.

Everyone is now in a damned if you do, damned if you don't.situation. If you don't sing, it makes it appear that you are not patriotic. But if you do, it makes it seem like you support these scumbags and the trash they stand for.
Nobody cares if Rapinoe just stands silently during the national anthem. Most players do.
Get a new story..one that isn't disingenuous.

You don’t watch her sport and you would strip her of rights she has won if you had the chance. So eat shit and fuck off you old bastard
Stay classy, troll.

Rapinoe doesn't represent herself as member of the US women's soccer team. She represents the nation.
and as such her personal views should be left in the locker room.

Sorry if that offends you. The truth doesn't care about your feelings.
I’m happy to have her represent the nation. This nation is really fucked up right now and a significant portion of the people she is representing are reprehensible *****. You are free to cheer for another country, as she is free, to your dismay, to exercise her right to speech.

gettyimages-607634986.jpg

The B***h is getting paid to play a sport to represent this country and she’s so ignorant she protests the very people who are paying her way?

Get rid of her.

Now.

The co-captain of the United States Women’s national soccer team, Megan Rapinoe, told Yahoo Sports, "I'll probably never put my hand over my heart. I’ll probably never sing the national anthem again,” boasting that she is "a walking protest when it comes to the Trump administration,” because of "everything I stand for.” She added, “I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it. Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not. So it's kind of a good ‘F you' to any sort of inequality or bad sentiments that the [Trump] administration might have towards people who don't look exactly like him. Which, God help us if we all looked like him. Scary. Really scary. Ahh, disturbing."

More of this disgusting story @ U.S. Women's Soccer Co-Captain: ‘I’ll Probably Never Sing The National Anthem Again’

I sent the following email to
[email protected]

Re: Megan Rapinoe

I am extremely angry that a member of a team representing the United States of America should be so ignorant as to protest the national anthem. If she's ashamed of this country - go play for a different one. I sure don't want US taxpayer dollars paying her to play on our team.

Maybe others can do the same.

Just another attention hungry whore.
And look at all the attention that haters of American freedom are giving her.

I’m happy to have her represent the nation. This nation is really fucked up right now and a significant portion of the people she is representing are reprehensible *****. You are free to cheer for another country, as she is free to exercise her right to speech.
She's also free to wear a Nazi armband and goose-step around the field prior to matches. That doesn't make her behavior acceptable or good. You should grow up and stop being such a miserable little punk.

I’m happy to have her represent the nation. This nation is really fucked up right now and a significant portion of the people she is representing are reprehensible *****. You are free to cheer for another country, as she is free to exercise her right to speech.
She's also free to wear a Nazi armband and goose-step around the field prior to matches. That doesn't make her behavior acceptable or good. You should grow up and stop being such a miserable little punk.
The arm band goes against uniform regulations, though it might attract more of your crowd to the game. Your opinion of her behavior means absolutely nothing to me.

She is already a one time world champion, and I expect her to bring another one home to the U.S. this year.

Liar, please! If she was wearing a MAGA hat you know damned well you would be one of those "haters of American freedom". This isn't about her rights, moron.

It's about finding an appropriate time and place as a representative of the country to express her views in a way that isn't contemptuous of half the people in the country (if not more).

You and the other leftist babies can go fuck yourselves.

Women's soccer is so overrated. When the women's world cup was played in Canada near a couple years ago, the stadiums were empty for most of the games. What made it worse only a few teams were good. The rest played like girls. Women's sports is a lesbian field day. Who is more important? This lesbian woman or a young married hetero couple with children? Well we have been chitting on the young hetero families for decades and we see the results.

I'd like to know which sports you like, so that I may shit all over them just like you did here, please and thank you, KTHXBYE

Liar, please! If she was wearing a MAGA hat you know damned well you would be one of those "haters of American freedom". This isn't about her rights, moron.

It's about finding an appropriate time and place as a representative of the country to express her views in a way that isn't contemptuous of half the people in the country (if not more).

If she were wearing a MAGA hat the team wouldn’t want her and she’d be dropped for the sake of cohesion like the bimbo that opposes the gay players on the team was dropped.

Appropriate time? Why? What makes you feel so deserving of respect? Fuck your feelings, amirite? :113:

Cult45 butt hurt seems to be on the rise. It's terrific! Keep it coming. It's only going to get worse for them from here on out, I fear.

If she were wearing a MAGA hat the team wouldn’t want her and she’d be dropped for the sake of cohesion like the bimbo that opposes the gay players on the team was dropped.
And why would her team drop her if she had a MAGA hat? Because............?

I must admit that it's interesting to see that CRCs are now equating wearing a MAGA hat with a national pledge.

The arm band goes against uniform regulations
So does disrespecting the national anthem. You don't seem to care about that however.
And you seem to be okay with the goose-stepping, so...good to know.

though it might attract more of your crowd to the game. Your opinion of her behavior means absolutely nothing to me.
"My crowd" ....:icon_rolleyes:, that's precious of you.
And guess what, your opinions of me are equally meaningless.

She is already a one time world champion, and I expect her to bring another one home to the U.S. this year.
That has zero to do with the issue.

And why would her team drop her if she had a MAGA hat? Because............?
Because it’s a provocative symbol that represents incredibly deep hatreds, including hatreds against people on the team. But maybe the team would look past it. I doubt it will come up as a problem.

Forum List

Back