U.S. to Israel: If You Attack, We Don't Have Your Back

U.S. to Israel: We Don

How mad is donkey right now? :D

Israel should just take the U.S. military's advice also previous Mossad leaders advice
That's the good cop bad cop game the US has been playing to confuse Iranians, you idiot. You symbolize the typical retard mindset of a Pali supporter.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/whitehouse/obama-plays-hawk-in-chief-on-iran-20120304

Obama Plays Hawk-in-Chief on Iran

In a rousing election-year speech to the powerful Jewish lobby in Washington, President Obama on Sunday sought to eliminate any remaining daylight between the United States and Israel, especially on the threat from Iran. In so doing he may have succeeded both at firing up Jewish voter support—and at bringing America closer to another war.

Directly confronting the threat from Tehran in a more aggressive way than he ever has before, Obama declared that a nuclear-armed Iran equally violates Israel’s interests and “the national security interests of the United States.” He tried to remove any remaining doubts about his willingness to use force himself and to green-light, under the right circumstances, Israel’s own right to use it, even while urging Israeli leaders to observe a timetable that would delay action until after the U.S. election in November.* Deploying important code words familiar to AIPAC and its supporters, Obama said Iran’s leaders* “should not doubt Israel’s sovereign right to make its own decisions about what is required to meet its security needs.”

Toward the end of his speech, which drew several standing ovations, Obama also once again addressed perhaps the central doubt in the mind of visiting Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who will meet the president at the White House on Monday: whether America will act militarily if Israel cannot seriously damage or destroy the Iranian nuclear facilities on its own.
Obama delivered something close to the guarantee that Israelis and many American Jewish supporters of Israel were looking for: a pledge that if diplomacy, sanctions and pressure don’t work, he will attack Iran’s nuclear facilities. “I will take no options off the table, and I mean what I say. That includes all elements of American power,” Obama said. “A political effort aimed at isolating Iran; a diplomatic effort to sustain our coalition and ensure that the Iranian program is monitored; an economic effort to impose crippling sanctions; and, yes, a military effort to be prepared for any contingency.”

Last edited:
  • Banned
Lmao the us military general just told Israel to kiss his ass, what didn't you understand about that donkey? America is not going to war with Iran, Israel can do its dirty work on its own

Wow
Is Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Martin Dempsey actually growing a spine.
We can only hope.

Israel should just take the U.S. military's advice also previous Mossad leaders advice
That's the good cop bad cop game the US has been playing to confuse Iranians, you idiot. You symbolize the typical retard mindset of a Pali supporter.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/whitehouse/obama-plays-hawk-in-chief-on-iran-20120304

Obama Plays Hawk-in-Chief on Iran

In a rousing election-year speech to the powerful Jewish lobby in Washington, President Obama on Sunday sought to eliminate any remaining daylight between the United States and Israel, especially on the threat from Iran. In so doing he may have succeeded both at firing up Jewish voter support—and at bringing America closer to another war.

Directly confronting the threat from Tehran in a more aggressive way than he ever has before, Obama declared that a nuclear-armed Iran equally violates Israel’s interests and “the national security interests of the United States.” He tried to remove any remaining doubts about his willingness to use force himself and to green-light, under the right circumstances, Israel’s own right to use it, even while urging Israeli leaders to observe a timetable that would delay action until after the U.S. election in November.* Deploying important code words familiar to AIPAC and its supporters, Obama said Iran’s leaders* “should not doubt Israel’s sovereign right to make its own decisions about what is required to meet its security needs.”

Toward the end of his speech, which drew several standing ovations, Obama also once again addressed perhaps the central doubt in the mind of visiting Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who will meet the president at the White House on Monday: whether America will act militarily if Israel cannot seriously damage or destroy the Iranian nuclear facilities on its own.
Obama delivered something close to the guarantee that Israelis and many American Jewish supporters of Israel were looking for: a pledge that if diplomacy, sanctions and pressure don’t work, he will attack Iran’s nuclear facilities. “I will take no options off the table, and I mean what I say. That includes all elements of American power,” Obama said. “A political effort aimed at isolating Iran; a diplomatic effort to sustain our coalition and ensure that the Iranian program is monitored; an economic effort to impose crippling sanctions; and, yes, a military effort to be prepared for any contingency.”
I heard Dempsey on a Sunday talk show and he definitly said if Israel didn't attack, the US would.

Not true U.S. won't attack Iran they want to take of their problems first instead of fighting for a country of oppressors thousands of miles away

I heard Dempsey on a Sunday talk show and he definitly said if Israel didn't attack, the US would.

I don't think an attack will happen without US support. If the Democrats win, nothing will happen until we leave Afghanistan...If Israel attacks the US will help, ONLY if WMDs are used by Iran and causes massive Israeli deaths...expect that at the least in any attack.

If Israel uses her nukes, WWIII will begin.

The U.S. military's top officer made statements Thursday which appear to warn Israel that it should not expect U.S. assistance if it chooses to attack Iran's nuclear weapons program.

Like BB hasn't already read between the liar in chief's lines to figure that out...

A non-nuclear country, threatening a country that has nuclear weapons?

Give me a fuckin' break!

Well over half a century of history to consider and you want to play the part of denier in regard to Israel's neighbors' dedication to their eradication?

No, give ME a break.

be nice doc------give them some time and space------the ARAB SPRING is returning

Forum List

Back