U.S. State Department: Israel is not a tolerant society

Of course Israel fails tests of social tolerance. And yes, being surrounded by a shitton of hostile neighbors is primary driver of that.

yea... that and the rationalized excuses which allow israel to put a premium on being jewish. We all know how jews would tolerate being treated like Palis in America. Ironically, ethnic equality is a necessity HERE but not in zion. Quite telling. If white America behaved like Jewish isreal we'd still have race riots. Clearly, what is good for the goyim goose is not required of the jewish gander.

Yo, terrorist sympathizer- America puts a premium on Americans. And Jews dont blow up cafes in America. They are higher forms of life than the little brown rats you prefer.

U.S. State Department: Israel is not a tolerant society - Haaretz - Israel News

Israel dismally fails the requirements of a tolerant pluralistic society, according to a new report from the U.S. State Department.

Despite boasting religious freedom and protection of all holy sites, Israel falls short in tolerance toward minorities, equal treatment of ethnic groups, openness toward various streams within society, and respect for holy and other sites.

The comprehensive report, written by the State Department's Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor, says Israel discriminates against groups including Muslims, Jehova's Witnesses, Reform Jews, Christians, women and Bedouin.

The report says that the 1967 law on the protection of holy places refers to all religious groups in the country, including in Jerusalem, but "the government implements regulations only for Jewish sites. Non-Jewish holy sites do not enjoy legal protection under it because the government does not recognize them as official holy sites."

At the end of 2008, for example, all of the 137 officially recognized holy sites were Jewish. Moreover, Israel issued regulations for the identification, preservation and guarding of Jewish sites only. Many Christian and Muslim sites are said to be neglected, inaccessible or at risk of exploitation by real estate entrepreneurs and local authorities.

And the kicker:

The report makes it clear that practices that have become routine in Israel are considered unacceptable in enlightened countries and should be corrected.

Among other examples, the report notes that more than 300,000 immigrants who are not considered Jewish under rabbinical law are not allowed to marry and divorce in Israel or be buried in Jewish cemeteries.

You know, we have a word for this in the United States. Whoever can say the word I'm thinking of gets some rep.

so I assume that now makes the state dept Jew bashing holocaust deniers right ? I mean who else would be critical of Israel

Of course Israel fails tests of social tolerance. And yes, being surrounded by a shitton of hostile neighbors is primary driver of that.

yea... that and the rationalized excuses which allow israel to put a premium on being jewish. We all know how jews would tolerate being treated like Palis in America. Ironically, ethnic equality is a necessity HERE but not in zion. Quite telling. If white America behaved like Jewish isreal we'd still have race riots. Clearly, what is good for the goyim goose is not required of the jewish gander.

Yo, terrorist sympathizer- America puts a premium on Americans. And Jews dont blow up cafes in America. They are higher forms of life than the little brown rats you prefer.

Being an AMERICAN is an ETHNICITY now? wow! I can't wait to tell all my BLACK friends that we are all the same ethnicity now!

:cuckoo:

hey fuckwad, I would have fun stomping a mudhole in your silly ass but, to be honest, it looks like you've pwned yourself with your own post. Indeed, if we treated jews like jews in israel treat palis I garenfuckingtee we'd see jews lashing out... JUST LIKE BLACKS DID. Thankfully, we are all the same American Ethnicity now!

:rofl:

ps.. nice quote, you ironically racist fuck.

They are higher forms of life than the little brown rats you prefer.

Tell me more about who else is LESS THAN EQUALLY HUMAN, motherfucker. You prove every post i've ever made about zionism and it's roots in ethnic hatred.

Being an AMERICAN is an ETHNICITY now? wow! I can't wait to tell all my BLACK friends that we are all the same ethnicity now!

hey fuckwad, I would have fun stomping a mudhole in your silly ass but, to be honest, it looks like you've pwned yourself with your own post. Indeed, if we treated jews like jews in israel treat palis I garenfuckingtee we'd see jews lashing out... JUST LIKE BLACKS DID. Thankfully, we are all the same American Ethnicity now!

Tell me more about who else is LESS THAN EQUALLY HUMAN, motherfucker. You prove every post i've ever made about zionism and it's roots in ethnic hatred.

individuals that strap bombs onto themselves with the purpose of blowing up civilians are less than human. I stand by my statement. And isnt it rich that you side with the murderous little firecrackers, and accuse others of ethnic hatred! Ha ha. You hate Israeli's. I hate terrorists.

individuals that strap bombs onto themselves with the purpose of blowing up civilians are less than human. I stand by my statement. And isnt it rich that you side with the murderous little firecrackers, and accuse others of ethnic hatred! Ha ha. You hate Israeli's. I hate terrorists.

Individuals don't represent the entire fucking population, you dumb son of a bitch. it's true when a black guy robs a liquor store just as much as it's true when Jewish investment managers swindle millions of dollars in a ponzi scheme. But, true to form, I'm SURE you only agree with Bernie Maddof's example.

And, I side with ethnic equality. When your pussy ass decided to try HERE what you allow jews in ISRAEL to get away with then you'll learn the same lesson at play in the 1960s. Again, stereotype all those less than human non-jews all you need to, dude. Each post to add to this forum validates my input on threads like this. It's too bad being jewish is the criteria which doles out your human consideration. You'd have been a perfect case study for Stanly Milgram.

Individuals don't represent the entire fucking population, you dumb son of a bitch. it's true when a black guy robs a liquor store just as much as it's true when Jewish investment managers swindle millions of dollars in a ponzi scheme. But, true to form, I'm SURE you only agree with Bernie Maddof's example.

And, I side with ethnic equality. When your pussy ass decided to try HERE what you allow jews in ISRAEL to get away with then you'll learn the same lesson at play in the 1960s. Again, stereotype all those less than human non-jews all you need to, dude. Each post to add to this forum validates my input on threads like this. It's too bad being jewish is the criteria which doles out your human consideration. You'd have been a perfect case study for Stanly Milgram.

You make me feel just awful for those poor l'il terrorists......

No, they do not. A nation whose existence is threatened should, and will, fight tooth and nail for their survival.

If Israel had a line they refused to cross there would be no moral ambiguity in the matter. As it stands, they are better only by comparison with the atrocities of Islamic Terrorists. People who believe Obama's Nobel prize unearned should ask why a mass murderer, Yasser Arafat, received one for promising to stop killing people. If Israel could maintain that critical separation from emotional response there would be no question but that the rabid terrorists were solely to blame. Such a move might even be enough to get the moderates among Islam to stop supporting the terrorist groups with their money and admiration.

As it stands some fools claim Jewish criminals arrested in Israel for crimes against Palestinians are hailed as heroes; though it may seem difficult to the Jews so incarcerated to believe they are better off than Palestinian terrorists in Palestinian areas.

No, they do not. A nation whose existence is threatened should, and will, fight tooth and nail for their survival.

If Israel had a line they refused to cross there would be no moral ambiguity in the matter. As it stands, they are better only by comparison with the atrocities of Islamic Terrorists. People who believe Obama's Nobel prize unearned should ask why a mass murderer, Yasser Arafat, received one for promising to stop killing people. If Israel could maintain that critical separation from emotional response there would be no question but that the rabid terrorists were solely to blame. Such a move might even be enough to get the moderates among Islam to stop supporting the terrorist groups with their money and admiration.

As it stands some fools claim Jewish criminals arrested in Israel for crimes against Palestinians are hailed as heroes; though it may seem difficult to the Jews so incarcerated to believe they are better off than Palestinian terrorists in Palestinian areas.

Unfortunately, Israel cannot afford to give much more than a nod to the moral whims of the international community.

Unfortunately, Israel cannot afford to give much more than a nod to the moral whims of the international community.
It's not a whim, but a matter of practicality. Unless Israel is prepared to eliminate all the Palestinians, a move which some Israeli's may already find tempting, then the only solution for them is to gain the moral high ground and convince the Palestinian populace to stop supporting terrorists.

It's not a whim, but a matter of practicality. Unless Israel is prepared to eliminate all the Palestinians, a move which some Israeli's may already find tempting, then the only solution for them is to gain the moral high ground and convince the Palestinian populace to stop supporting terrorists.

And just how are they supposed to do that? Palestinians living in Israel proper have a higher standard of living than those living under the PA or anywhere else in the ME. Yet every publication tells them, from birth, that the Jews are their problem, the cause of their misery.
When the Palestinians figure out that they cant get what they want by hijacking planes or supporting dictators like Saddam or blowing up innocent women and children then there can be some kind of constructive dialogue.

Part of the problem is that the terrorists in judea and samaria are running the schools. They teach there how to hate.

Thats why the Temple Mount is administered by Arabs, right? And why Israeli Arabs have their own parties and sit in the Knesset, right? And why Muslims, Christians and Druze all have their own agencies, right? Unlike their neighbors in say Syria or Jordan where there is no oppression or disenfranchisement, right?
You are an ill informed tool. At best.

Israeli Arab representation in the Knesset is a joke. The only reason they haven't been banned from running for office yet is because of a few holdouts in the courts.

Thats why the Temple Mount is administered by Arabs, right? And why Israeli Arabs have their own parties and sit in the Knesset, right? And why Muslims, Christians and Druze all have their own agencies, right? Unlike their neighbors in say Syria or Jordan where there is no oppression or disenfranchisement, right?

Israeli Arab representation in the Knesset is a joke. The only reason they haven't been banned from running for office yet is because of a few holdouts in the courts.

Are you channeling "Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Statement"????

Arab representation is a joke only because their reps openly and covertly side with PLO and Hamas terrorists. Imagine if we discovered that Maxine Waters was an al Qaeda operative.

Arab representation is a joke only because their reps openly and covertly side with PLO and Hamas terrorists. Imagine if we discovered that Maxine Waters was an al Qaeda operative.

And by "openly and covertly sid[ing] with terrorists", you mean they oppose settlement expansion.

And by "openly and covertly sid[ing] with terrorists", you mean they oppose settlement expansion.

Wow you are really are an ignorant fucktard arent you?

And I'm still wondering how you can claim a society which attempts to disenfranchise a large portion of it's population is tolerant.

And I'm still wondering how you can claim a society which attempts to disenfranchise a large portion of it's population is tolerant.

Which society is that? You mean the PA, where Hamas machinegunned Fatah opponents in the street? Do you mean Jordan, which expelled the Palestinians in the Black September massacres? Do you mean Syria, which has made Lebanon its satellite and subverted elections? Do you mean Egypt, which has been ruled by a dictator for 30 years?

Surely you don't mean Israel where Druze and Bedouin serve in the military. Or Israel where Palestinians form political parties and sit in the Knesset. Or where Palestinians have the right to sue Jewish Israelis in courts, and often win.

Because if you do mean Israel then you really are an ignorant fucktard.

Which society is that? You mean the PA, where Hamas machinegunned Fatah opponents in the street? Do you mean Jordan, which expelled the Palestinians in the Black September massacres? Do you mean Syria, which has made Lebanon its satellite and subverted elections? Do you mean Egypt, which has been ruled by a dictator for 30 years?

Your take is:
Israel: We're not as bad as our neighbors.
Really? That's pretty weak.

Surely you don't mean Israel where Druze and Bedouin serve in the military. Or Israel where Palestinians form political parties and sit in the Knesset. Or where Palestinians have the right to sue Jewish Israelis in courts, and often win.

Because if you do mean Israel then you really are an ignorant fucktard.

As has been repeatedly pointed out to you, there have be attempts to ban Palestinians from forming political parties. The only reason they haven't been successful is the courts.

Forum List

Back