U.S. State Department: Israel is not a tolerant society

Christ, you libs are loons. If you think international law is meaningless, how do you think we would function without it? No trade, no maritime laws, no patents, no treaties.....fucking idiots.

People acting in self-interest and the fact that if they were to do something very wrong they'd get nuked. It's all about self-interest.

yes and no. without it, i don't know if it would have occured. but without war guarantees, the search for national identity, and blank checks, it wouldn't have happened either. the saudis wouldn't risk their existence for one woman. however, if the saudi royal family were gunned down in NYC.......

Then the people would be caught and handed off to the Saudis. That's not a complicated issue like that seemed to be.

if the guy were connected as Prinzip was, and the saudis demanded that THEY be in charge of the investigation (as what happened in sarajevo), and not the Americans, it gets more complicated.

Christ, you libs are loons. If you think international law is meaningless, how do you think we would function without it? No trade, no maritime laws, no patents, no treaties.....fucking idiots.

People acting in self-interest and the fact that if they were to do something very wrong they'd get nuked. It's all about self-interest.

International law is meaningless.... well, maybe you should do as Shogun suggested and take a visit to Thailand....

if the guy were connected as Prinzip was, and the saudis demanded that THEY be in charge of the investigation (as what happened in sarajevo), and not the Americans, it gets more complicated.

Except the U.S. and Saudi Arabia are on much better terms and relations than those two countries. That event is a rarity in history to the extent that it went. After over a hundred years, it seems that many countries just wanted a excuse to go to war and took it at the first opportunity.

Been happening since the beginning of time, and its not just the Jews doin it.

That many other have done it throughout history doesn't validate the practice today.

That goes without sayin.

Many people have persecuted jews too.. By your standard I guess that means Germany can go ahead and fire up the gas chambers again.

Actually- by the OPs standard this is true, as nations do not have a right to exist, and neither do individuals.

WOW.

And, just to rub salt in your silly opinion, Both Ronald Reagan AND Margaret Thatcher both saw the organization that NELSON MANDELA worked with against apartheid AS TERRORISTS.

And that has what to do with Israel's rights as a sovereign nation?

oh yes, the irony is RICH.

you are batshit crazy

I feel the same about you, thanks!

:thup:

International law is meaningless.... well, maybe you should do as Shogun suggested and take a visit to Thailand....

Again you call me a child molester, not helping your case there troll.

International law is not meaningless to a point because weaker countries and such still follow it. However, countries like Russia, Iran, China, etc have been thumbing their nose at International Law for years now with no punishment. Same thing for Sudan even. Again, if International Law had THAT much of a effect, then how come there are so many genocides going on in Africa?

We treated South Africa as a sovereign nation with the right to exist back in the 1980's

yea! we sure didn't have anything to say about South Africa in the 80s!

Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol:

sheesh.. what WONT you people say?

What does this have to do with recognizing that South Africa is a sovereign nation?

It is a specific and direct example of how the US WOULD respond to israel were israel were full of anything other than jews. Hell, we still recognized Germany as a sovereign nation while we were busy bombing the shit out of them in WW2 too. Your opinion fails on its face.

so if an american woman goes to saudi arabia and drives a car, comes back to the US, she should be extradited back to Saudi to be stoned or beaten?

.... If an American pedofile goes to Thailand to fuck children and comes back to the US should he not be charged for his crimes in that nation?

that is an easy question for us. the question I posed is not easy.

And yet mine asked the same question as your. Funny how one is easy while the other is not, eh?

Except the U.S. and Saudi Arabia are on much better terms and relations than those two countries. That event is a rarity in history to the extent that it went. After over a hundred years, it seems that many countries just wanted a excuse to go to war and took it at the first opportunity.

i think that's partially correct. i think that event combined with the excuses led to the war.

.... If an American pedofile goes to Thailand to fuck children and comes back to the US should he not be charged for his crimes in that nation?

that is an easy question for us. the question I posed is not easy.

And yet mine asked the same question as your. Funny how one is easy while the other is not, eh?

he should be extradited back to thailand (assuming child pros is illegal in thailand). what should happen to the woman?

somewhere in this debate belongs the Treaty of Westphalia.

Would you preserve as much ethnic equality as you already enjoy in such a treaty?

how is ethnic equality achieved? do we have it in the united states?

Officially yes. Tell me, what ethnicity does the US Federal gov openly and brazenly prop up as the PRIME reason of our nation's existence?

and, it's achieved by not pretending that one ethnicity is more valid than the other. See the Civil Rights Era and the aftermath of treating blacks equal to whites.

Dude, you are not even particularly good at shit talking. Why pull your popgun unless you already know that your arguments fail?

yea! we sure didn't have anything to say about South Africa in the 80s!

Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol:

sheesh.. what WONT you people say?

What does this have to do with recognizing that South Africa is a sovereign nation?

It is a specific and direct example of how the US WOULD respond to israel were israel were full of anything other than jews. Hell, we still recognized Germany as a sovereign nation while we were busy bombing the shit out of them in WW2 too. Your opinion fails on its face.

except we didn't recognize West Germany. We, the French, and British CREATED it.

i think that's partially correct. i think that event combined with the excuses led to the war.

Remember, The Congress of Vienna partly did it's job of stopping a major war for about a hundred years. However, the four countries at the time (Prussia, Russia, Austria, and Great Britain) were all vying for more land. With the entry of the Industrial Revolution, it was no longer equal so to speak and the balance of power was tilted. This led to many angry people in several countries. People were looking for a excuse to go to war. Just like FDR was looking for a excuse in 1941 when Pearl Harbor happened. If that never happened, I'm sure FDR would of found something else to excuse the U.S's entry into the war.

Again you call me a child molester, not helping your case there troll.

No. But if you think international law is meaningless, give it a try and come back.

International law is not meaningless to a point because weaker countries and such still follow it. However, countries like Russia, Iran, China, etc have been thumbing their nose at International Law for years now with no punishment. Same thing for Sudan even. Again, if International Law had THAT much of a effect, then how come there are so many genocides going on in Africa?

Some countries ignore some international laws. Most countries adhere to most international law. As for your question about Africa- it is philosophically due, at least in part, to the belief many share with you that they noone has a right to live.

except we didn't recognize West Germany. We, the French, and British CREATED it.

Yea dude... we sure didn't put west germany on our maps in 1981.

:cuckoo:

Isn't it nice to live in a nation where you are no more or less equal in the eyes of the gov as whitey, Elvis? Gives you reasons to invest in our culture instead of rebuking and fighting against our gov, doesn't it?

Remember, The Congress of Vienna partly did it's job of stopping a major war for about a hundred years. However, the four countries at the time (Prussia, Russia, Austria, and Great Britain) were all vying for more land. With the entry of the Industrial Revolution, it was no longer equal so to speak and the balance of power was tilted. This led to many angry people in several countries. People were looking for a excuse to go to war. Just like FDR was looking for a excuse in 1941 when Pearl Harbor happened. If that never happened, I'm sure FDR would of found something else to excuse the U.S's entry into the war.

Germany was looking to unify it's classes through war, hence the "blank check" to austria. Russia had made a war guarantee to Serbia. France to Russia. Britain to Belgium (which Germany had to go thru to get to France). not to mention that Britain has promised to take France's side "in any Franco German war"

Some countries ignore some international laws. Most countries adhere to most international law. As for your question about Africa- it is philosophically due, at least in part, to the belief many share with you that they noone has a right to live.

And THIS is my damn point. If SOME countries are allowed to ignore international laws, then those laws become meaningless because they are not enforced. You can not have two sets of laws/standards on the global scale. And you can go fuck yourself, I never said anyone doesn't have the right to live.

Those genocides in Africa are breaking International Law, YET you see NOTHING being done about it.

Forum List

Back