U.S. infant mortality rate rises for first time in over 2 decades

Now you are bloviating

Just admit that migrants are reducing healthcare for Americans
What he’s showing is that he thinks more highly of low-class, unskilled people who cross into our country illegally than he does of fine, law-abiding Americans whose only “crime” was voting for Biden,

And that, in a nutshell, is the problem with Democrats.

They are not. Checking the regional and national health stats. MAGA is a diseased sub nation.
There’s no nation called MAGA.

Democrats always defend the wrong people. Same reason so many of them are defending HAMAS and calling Israelis “Nazis.” (Not you.)

Could this be a sign of a poorly run country in decline.
Lack of healthcare professionals would be my guess....takes much longer to see a doctor or a a physician's asst....

AFTER COVID there has been a mass exodus of those pursuing the field and in the field!

WHO can blame them????? Holy crap! What they had to endure....coming at them from all directions! :eek:

What he’s showing is that he thinks more highly of low-class, unskilled people who cross into our country illegally than he does of fine, law-abiding Americans whose only “crime” was voting for Biden,

And that, in a nutshell, is the problem with Democrats.
I think John Edgar Slow Horses has his head in the sand and does not want to face hard facts and hard choices

The facts are immigrants have better health than most of MAGA nation.
You may wish to believe that

The fact is that Americans are more entitled to healthcare than illegal alien migrants

You are robbing citizens and giving the money to foreigners

You may wish to believe that The fact is that Americans are more entitled to healthcare than illegal alien migrantsYou are robbing citizens and giving the money to foreigners
Who is? Migrants pay far more for health care yet are more healthy.

You are the one feigning ignorance Even democrat mayors complain about migrants straining social services to the breaking point But you wouldn't know about that I suppose
You lost the discussion when you changed from health level to social service access.

You lost the discussion when you changed from health level to social service access.
Only based on you partisan misunderstanding

What i said is that migrants are taking healthcare away from citizens

And you are desperate to avoid that fact

In general terms the fat American tribe cannot produce enough babies in the first place , and of those that you manage to roll out , too many are being murdered by ignorant parents begging to receive arm jabs that are full of poison .

Tell it how it actually is , and keep it simple so that hopefully a few more of you understand exactly where you are .
Other stupid countries also available .

Forum List

Back