Doctor recommended flu vax but never mentioned Covid vax.

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
I took my elderly mother to a regularly scheduled appointment with her doctor. My mom has dementia so I do much of the talking with her doctor about her medical care. The topic of vaccinations came up and the doctor recommended that my mom the flu shot. I find it interesting that the doctor didn't mention anything about Covid or getting another Covid shot. It has been well over a year since my mother got her last Covid shot. Hmmmmmm!

As Covid now is effectively the same as the common cold , what would be the point of both ?

Anyhow there are no safe , tested gene therapies for these now more prevalent , less virulent mutated variants .

I took my elderly mother to a regularly scheduled appointment with her doctor. My mom has dementia so I do much of the talking with her doctor about her medical care. The topic of vaccinations came up and the doctor recommended that my mom the flu shot. I find it interesting that the doctor didn't mention anything about Covid or getting another Covid shot. It has been well over a year since my mother got her last Covid shot. Hmmmmmm!

A lot of doctors never got involved in Covid shots because they didn't have the freezers needed to keep the vax cold enough for storage, or have the freezers and bought a lot of vax in then got stuck with it as not enough people were submitting to it.

Plus they get extra special brownie points to give the flu vax out despite the fact that unless your mother is out and about all the time exposed to a lot of people and places, probably wouldn't pick it up anyway!

If you have a doctor the recommends the clot-shot then it's time to find you a new doctor.
Doctors in my state recommend both!

Our state killed fewer people than any other state from covid....or close to the fewest covid deaths per 100,000 ....

I'd say, they knew what they were doing during covid, and now! I'm going with the Maine Doc recommendation!

Forum List

Back