Get Ready for Rationing

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Social Security and Medicare spending is on its way to $1 trillion a year. Soon, the federal government will not be able to even pretend it can pay for these "entitlements" for all Americans. Means-tested rationing is the only way to control these costs. That means that your other income and assets will be counted against your eligibility, just as it is for other government programs. Are you OK with that, or do you have an alternate solution?

feeding "starving" chirren seems to be a great hustle.......I might get into that and make more in a few months than SS would pay me over several yrs

Social Security and Medicare spending is on its way to $1 trillion a year. Soon, the federal government will not be able to even pretend it can pay for these "entitlements" for all Americans. Means-tested rationing is the only way to control these costs. That means that your other income and assets will be counted against your eligibility, just as it is for other government programs. Are you OK with that, or do you have an alternate solution?
SS is already means tested.

The goal I think is to have as many illegal immigrants come into the country as possible, and then turn them into our slaves

At least, that is my plan.

:auiqs.jpg:

Is your use the term "entitlements" derogatory?

Dorothy Slater, from Denver, CO.

"I have paid into [Social Security] for over 60 years and think I am 'entitled' to my measly $1,027 a month - I have also paid into medicare for as long as it has existed and probably deserve the 'entitlement' of a yearly physical and the occasional x-ray. There is never any mention of the 'entitlements' given to corporations due to corporate welfare."

In the last couple years people told us there would be food rationing, diesel rationing, heating oil rationing and a few I cannot even remember.

In the end all it ever turns out to be is this...

spongebob-patrick.gif

Get Ready for Rationing​

Nobody has yet mentioned high inflation which is coming and regardless .
But with the Oil price moving up to reach $150 or more with an ME escalation , there will be self rationing due to inflation, and forced"rationing" due to broken distribution channels and basic unavailabilities .

Social Security is an entitlement program?

Yep. When you pay into the program your entire life, you are and should be entitled to the benefits you were promised.
Biggest Ponzi Scheme that makes Madoff look like an rookie. With the Dimwitocraps, executing the future of the US tax payer, inside or ouside the womb, in the 100s of thousands a year, that was the same people who said, that Social Security is solvent.

In the last couple years people told us there would be food rationing, diesel rationing, heating oil rationing and a few I cannot even remember.

In the end all it ever turns out to be is this...

spongebob-patrick.gif
Don't forget about the bullet rationing. This is where the govt is supposed to ration how many bullets a family can have or something similar nonsense. That was going around too.

Biggest Ponzi Scheme that makes Madoff look like an rookie. With the Dimwitocraps, executing the future of the US tax payer, inside or ouside the womb, in the 100s of thousands a year, that was the same people who said, that Social Security is solvent.
You Trumphumpers are funny. SS is still living on the fat of the working babyboomers, without some kind of adjustment full benefits will not be paid to a lot of the boomers who paid into it all their lives. They even raised the retirement age on us.......

You Trumphumpers are funny. SS is still living on the fat of the working babyboomers, without some kind of adjustment full benefits will not be paid to a lot of the boomers who paid into it all their lives. They even raised the retirement age on us.......
SS didn't plan on you (or me) living this long. ;)

Last edited:
Don't forget about the bullet rationing. This is where the govt is supposed to ration how many bullets a family can have or something similar nonsense. That was going around too.
This was not a partisan issue and yet you Demwits respond with hostility and derision. Do you think Social Security and MediCare are just going to continue without any changes? Your own government says that these programs will become insolvent in the next decade, but you just ignore this problem? This sort of nonthinking will destroy our country.

This was not a partisan issue and yet you Demwits respond with hostility and derision. Do you think Social Security and MediCare are just going to continue without any changes? Your own government says that these programs will become insolvent in the next decade, but you just ignore this problem? This sort of nonthinking will destroy our country.
The reason why we respond with derision (no, hostility - we are doubled over with laughter) is because of the constant right-wing retards like yourself and your scare-de-jour.

You guys want to scare yourself to death? Go ahead. But don't expect us not to make fun of you.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Forum List

Back