"U.S. Government FOR SALE"....Koch Brothers are the buyers

I found out long ago that fact do go well with either the left or right. It is really easy to deflect responsibility to the other side, thus there is no need to fix a thing, just blame the other guy and carry on down the same path.

I actually agree....However, the blame game goes to whomever does MORE of the irresponsible bribery.

Who does is more guilty the one making the bribe or the one who accepts the bribe?

If you are happy with the ALEC agenda then I guess you are a right wing Republican.

ALEC Exposed

And if you think the Democratic agenda is as bad for the middle class as ALEC and the Koch brother's agenda then again that probably makes you a Republican.

And you may not like ALEC and things like Citizens United but they sure don't seem to bother you as much as the things the Democrats do because all I ever hear you do is either trash the democrats or defend the GOP. Lets see a little more fair and balance from you.

Who you voting for again? Who do you like? I forgot.

I don't like any of the candidates. The most sincere is probably Sanders but I disagree with him on many levels.

Why do I have to be fair and balanced for you? I already have made several statements that I don't like The Citizens United decision, already said both party's are to blame for the recession, already said the rich write laws for the rich, which would include both parties.

On this thread the claim seems to be the left is some how better than the right. Seems the left is just as picky with facts as the right.

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE

NEUTRAL

but when the US became a democracy in the early 1900's then it became an aristocracy of pull.

I found out long ago that fact do go well with either the left or right. It is really easy to deflect responsibility to the other side, thus there is no need to fix a thing, just blame the other guy and carry on down the same path.

I actually agree....However, the blame game goes to whomever does MORE of the irresponsible bribery.

Who does is more guilty the one making the bribe or the one who accepts the bribe?

If you are happy with the ALEC agenda then I guess you are a right wing Republican.

ALEC Exposed

And if you think the Democratic agenda is as bad for the middle class as ALEC and the Koch brother's agenda then again that probably makes you a Republican.

And you may not like ALEC and things like Citizens United but they sure don't seem to bother you as much as the things the Democrats do because all I ever hear you do is either trash the democrats or defend the GOP. Lets see a little more fair and balance from you.

I don't like any of the candidates. The most sincere is probably Sanders but I disagree with him on many levels.

Why do I have to be fair and balanced for you? I already have made several statements that I don't like The Citizens United decision, already said both party's are to blame for the recession, already said the rich write laws for the rich, which would include both parties.

On this thread the claim seems to be the left is some how better than the right. Seems the left is just as picky with facts as the right.
Then if it doesn't matter which party wins don't vote Papa

Who does or accepts the bribe?

Of course, BOTH sides of the aisle accept what is less euphemistic termed as a "bribe"; they call it lobbyist contributions to their election or re-election campaign; the accept junkets, they flaunt the gifts (remember the ex-Gov. of VA?); they stuff cash in the freezer (remember the Dem. congressman from LA?).....The point was and is this: The wrong must be righted and the ridiculous amount of money that the Koch brothers are openly allocating to such a crooked influencing, should be the first target if for no other reason that the amount of funds allocated is staggering.
But Papageorgio will provide cover and defend the Koch's and Citizens United. He'll change the subject from them to Soros. They just can't seem to go after their own. I'm perfectly happy with stopping Soros and the Koch's from having too much influence. No problem. Where do we start?

I wonder how many Republicans live in Flint, MI. Probably not many. LOL. And even with this Flint crisis, the GOP governor of Michigan poisoned the citizens of Flint because he was cheap like all Republicans when it comes to infrastructure and social services to the citizens, all to give his rich buddies a tax break, and even here the GOP have the nerve to blame the Flint City council when Snyder forced an Emergency Financial Manager on them and that very EFM's actions poisoned them. And then Snyder took 2 years to do anything about it.

And I find it funny they want to blame the Democrats for even Citizens United yet they know it was conservatives who pushed for it and passed it. Instead of taking money out of our politics they made money even more influential.

Honestly sealy, where have I defended the Koch brothers? Where have I defended Citizens United? Please pull those posts up.

Some other posters brought up Soros, not me. You made a stupid statement about Soros and I simply called you out on your hypocrisy.

As far as stopping Koch and Soros? It won't be the Republicans and it won't be the Democrats. Why because both parties know, money equals power.

ALEC Exposed

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE

NEUTRAL

but when the US became a democracy in the early 1900's then it became an aristocracy of pull.

I agree but how do you fix it? It seems that Republicans and Democrats want us to blame the other. That just helps them stay in power.

ALEC Exposed

I vote incumbents out of the House and Senate. I already decided to vote The GOP for President because it will piss you off. :)

ALEC Exposed

I vote incumbents out of the House and Senate. I already decided to vote The GOP for President because it will piss you off. :)
You know how earlier you blamed the Democrats for Citizens United? This is one I could throw back at you. Your side blames Hillary for Benghazi. If I used your logic, I could say that it is the GOP's fault because they cut funding for security in our embassies.

tumblr_mz7a44lBMX1svzlzeo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mz7a44lBMX1svzlzeo3_500.jpg

98 percent re-election rate. For fifty years now.

Several Supreme Court rulings and campaign finance "reforms" haven't even put a blip in that fantastical incumbency guarantee.

Like Obama said:
"It’s not too much of a stretch to say that some of the only people in America who are going to work the same job, in the same place, with a health and retirement package for 30 years are sitting in this chamber."

ALEC Exposed

You know how earlier you blamed the Democrats for Citizens United? This is one I could throw back at you. Your side blames Hillary for Benghazi. If I used your logic, I could say that it is the GOP's fault because they cut funding for security in our embassies.

CDWRoH4UsAA27pq.jpg

ALEC Exposed

My side? I have no side. I don't blame Hillary for Benghazi. Nice try.

They aren't hate sights.

They aren't hate cites either, but what they are is hate sites.

I subscribe to an RBL for my security appliance, which actually blocks DailyKOS as a hate site.

They are left sites. The only thing they hate is you and the right.

They hate anyone who doesn't goosestep to the orders of the party.

They expose the evil shit you guys are doing to the middle class. You may not like the blame game but it isn't like the Democrats are the only ones playing. In fact look at how the GOP blamed Obama for the BP oil spill but now don't want to blame Snyder for giving Flint citizens Lead Poisoning. Hypocrites.

And if you could have any sights that are taken as seriously as lets say, the Huffington Post, then you would have them. But no one is going to buy into those lies. You know, hate sights like Rush limbaugh dot com or Drudge. Hate sights, right?

That you agree with their hate doesn't alter that it is hate.

Oh, and who takes Huffingglue seriously? But while wildly biased, it is not a hate site - ThinkProgress is.

BTW Monkey Boi, you think Gov. Snyder was injecting children with lead? Of course the actual mayor, a democrat, is blameless, because she is a party member.

ALEC Exposed

Citizens United is the most important ruling securing civil rights since Brown v. BOE.

You Communists tried to end free speech, CU stopped you from doing so.

Had you succeeded, had the SCOTUS not upheld the 1st Amendment with CU. the film "13 hours" would be banned and Michael Bay jailed.

You of the anti-liberty left are dedicated to ending civil rights once and for all.

Honestly sealy, where have I defended the Koch brothers? Where have I defended Citizens United? Please pull those posts up.

Some other posters brought up Soros, not me. You made a stupid statement about Soros and I simply called you out on your hypocrisy.

As far as stopping Koch and Soros? It won't be the Republicans and it won't be the Democrats. Why because both parties know, money equals power.

I will defend Citizens United. I will defend Brown v. Board of Education. I defend the 14th Amendment.

ANY person supporting liberty will defend these, as they are vital to civil rights. But the democrats are dedicated to ending civil rights, so they attack the rulings protecting the right to speak.

I will defend Citizens United. I will defend Brown v. Board of Education. I defend the 14th Amendment.

ANY person supporting liberty will defend these, as they are vital to civil rights. But the democrats are dedicated to ending civil rights, so they attack the rulings protecting the right to speak.

I don't like the ruling, the whole issue with me is now money buys elections. That said, it is the law and we now go buy it. I defend the right to speak. What I would like is an equal shot of anyone to become a representative of this country and that is only reserved now for the rich.

I don't like the ruling, the whole issue with me is now money buys elections.

Then you don't actually understand the ruling.

The democrats sought to block "Hillary: The Movie" claiming that it violated Campaign finance reform under the McCain - Feingold travesty. Essentially the left argued that only the (DNC controlled) media be allowed to say anything about candidates within 180 days of an election - talk about buying the election, MSNBC and CNN as the only voice does the trick.

We have a 1st amendment in this nation, true that the democrats spit on it, but it still is there, albeit tattered. Silencing political speech is explicitly contrary to the right of free speech. Again, the left is dedicated to ending free speech and all civil rights.

The SCOTUS correctly ruled that a political action committee, comprised of citizens, have the constitutional right to speech. Congress shall make no law, and all that.

That said, it is the law and we now go buy it. I defend the right to speak. What I would like is an equal shot of anyone to become a representative of this country and that is only reserved now for the rich.

It has been so since 1784.

Actually, a grass roots candidate has MORE access to the process than ever before. With the internet, a commoner could use Crowd Sourcing to fund a campaign. Without CU that would be illegal, but since the 1st Amendment was upheld, that could actually be done.

They aren't hate sights.

They aren't hate cites either, but what they are is hate sites.

I subscribe to an RBL for my security appliance, which actually blocks DailyKOS as a hate site.

They are left sites. The only thing they hate is you and the right.

They hate anyone who doesn't goosestep to the orders of the party.

They expose the evil shit you guys are doing to the middle class. You may not like the blame game but it isn't like the Democrats are the only ones playing. In fact look at how the GOP blamed Obama for the BP oil spill but now don't want to blame Snyder for giving Flint citizens Lead Poisoning. Hypocrites.

And if you could have any sights that are taken as seriously as lets say, the Huffington Post, then you would have them. But no one is going to buy into those lies. You know, hate sights like Rush limbaugh dot com or Drudge. Hate sights, right?

That you agree with their hate doesn't alter that it is hate.

Oh, and who takes Huffingglue seriously? But while wildly biased, it is not a hate site - ThinkProgress is.

BTW Monkey Boi, you think Gov. Snyder was injecting children with lead? Of course the actual mayor, a democrat, is blameless, because she is a party member.
Nice try but Snyder appointed an emergency financial manager and the mayor of flint had no say.

This is a great example of how Republicans don't just say government is bad, they prove it.

Snyder proves you can't run government if you don't believe in government

I don't like the ruling, the whole issue with me is now money buys elections.

Then you don't actually understand the ruling.

The democrats sought to block "Hillary: The Movie" claiming that it violated Campaign finance reform under the McCain - Feingold travesty. Essentially the left argued that only the (DNC controlled) media be allowed to say anything about candidates within 180 days of an election - talk about buying the election, MSNBC and CNN as the only voice does the trick.

We have a 1st amendment in this nation, true that the democrats spit on it, but it still is there, albeit tattered. Silencing political speech is explicitly contrary to the right of free speech. Again, the left is dedicated to ending free speech and all civil rights.

The SCOTUS correctly ruled that a political action committee, comprised of citizens, have the constitutional right to speech. Congress shall make no law, and all that.

That said, it is the law and we now go buy it. I defend the right to speak. What I would like is an equal shot of anyone to become a representative of this country and that is only reserved now for the rich.

It has been so since 1784.

Actually, a grass roots candidate has MORE access to the process than ever before. With the internet, a commoner could use Crowd Sourcing to fund a campaign. Without CU that would be illegal, but since the 1st Amendment was upheld, that could actually be done.
Actually the founders debated this and they warned about money corrupting democracy.

Forum List

Back