Billionaire Koch Brothers: ‘Serious Mistake’ to End Welfare-Dependent Immigration to U.S.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The pro-mass immigration Koch brothers say ending welfare-dependent immigration to the United States would do “serious harm” to the nation and be a “serious mistake.”

President Trump’s administration is looking to implement a policy that protects American taxpayers’ dollars from funding the mass importation of welfare-dependent foreign nationals by enforcing a “public charge” rule whereby legal immigrants would be less likely to secure a permanent residency in the U.S. if they have used any forms of welfare in the past, including using Obamacare, food stamps, and public housing.

The immigration controls would be a boon for American taxpayers in the form of an annual $57.4 billion tax cut — the amount taxpayers spend every year on paying for the welfare, crime, and schooling costs of the country’s mass importation of 1.5 million new, mostly low-skilled legal immigrants.

The billionaire Kochs — avid defenders of mass immigration and free trade — are decrying the welfare-dependent immigration ban through their network of organizations.

Read more at breitbart.com ...

They want the Cheap Labor Express to continue to increase their net worth, and don't give a rip if they destroy the U.S. in the process. These people are NO FRIEND of conservative America....I usually don't listen to Michael Savage BUT I found this enlightening on the Koch brothers....

That is weird to me considering all the libertarian things I've been told they fund. We do need workers, they're asking for more parasites.

The Kochs love America...but not as much as their own vast wealth.
They are part of the Chamber of Commerce wing of the republican party and mass illegal immigration hasn't hurt them one bit, in their mansions, compounds and gated communities.

Just proves what I have been saying for years. Both parties are puppets for the rich which want cheap labor at the expense of the average citizen. It has not a damn thing to do with Democrats wants votes and Republicans wanting cheap help.

The Kochs love America...but not as much as their own vast wealth.
They are part of the Chamber of Commerce wing of the republican party and mass illegal immigration hasn't hurt them one bit, in their mansions, compounds and gated communities.
They loved the US so much Grandpa Koch went to the USSR in the 1930's to frack oil...That is where he started making his fortune, not in the USA.....

Fuck those neocons, they were and still are anti-Trumpers. Those globalist pigs can go to hell.
One of the worst companies is Tyson's. Since 1990 they have brought over Vietnamese, Hispanics and now Muslims to work in their plants and they don't care if they are legal or illegal since agribusiness is exempt from E-verify.

Forum List

Back